KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » (Hellsing) Alucard Vs D (The Vampire Hunter D)

(Hellsing) Alucard Vs D (The Vampire Hunter D)
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

I can show more but i think i may my point.

D is even more ridiculously overpowered clearly he outclassed Alucard and everybody in hellsing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 12:36 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

You're ridiculous. Alucard loses. Get out of here troll.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 12:37 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
Can be stop a teleported with superspeed superior than his own and can read minds? D will die fast. Does he have any move( he don't) that could vaporize or take alucards entire being out of exisistence( he doesn't come close)?

did you know D was able to gain Akashic Record. big grin has used the record in Tyrant's Stars to rewrite the history of the Dyalhis Children, erasing the damage to the planet, and by Sue's account seems to continue watching over her life with it. Composed of ether, it contains the means to read/change the past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword. D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 12:40 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
did you know D was able to gain Akashic Record. big grin has used the record in Tyrant's Stars to rewrite the history of the Dyalhis Children, erasing the damage to the planet, and by Sue's account seems to continue watching over her life with it. Composed of ether, it contains the means to read/change the past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword. D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers.

You could say, "D is God, fully omnipotent and omniscient." He'd say, "But can he dodge bullets?"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 12:49 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by KingD19
You could say, "D is God, fully omnipotent and omniscient." He'd say, "But can he dodge bullets?"

lol yeah

dvampire is truly a vampire that would suck your brain cause it just mind F***** of things he says

Last edited by EmptyHearted on Aug 28th, 2016 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:06 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Can he beat alucards under his own power? Can he stop alucards from reading his mind? ( he can't). Alucards speedbiltz him to death. And alucards can dispel magic, he did it to Anderson in there first fight with ease and he didn't use any restrictions. How can he stop Luke and dandy man at the same time? It'll be impossible for d to accomplish.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:14 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Can he beat alucards under his own power? Can he stop alucards from reading his mind? ( he can't). Alucards speedbiltz him to death. And alucards can dispel magic, he did it to Anderson in there first fight with ease and he didn't use any restrictions. How can he stop Luke and dandy man at the same time? It'll be impossible for d to accomplish.

Yes he can beat Alucard under his own powers.

and you keep mention about this mind reading.. He has never shown to use that in battle. if he did he would not have been strike down by Anderson after Anderson became a monster.

Like all the thing i have posted D can defeat Alucard and the rest of hesling..

get over yourself.

you keep sucking my BRAIN!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:38 AM
EmptyHearted

I dont know why i even bother with you DVAMPIRE but here list of powers of D

Powers and Abilities: Immortality Regeneration (High-Godly), Superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes, stamina, Able to enslave living beings into his thralls by biting them. He used this ability once during the first novel where he bit the Midwich Medusas. He has since used it on Lilia where by his will over her negated her innate Half-Awake ability which resisted Gilzen easily. Durability Negation, Acausality, Supernatural awareness (Able to see and converse with spirits, sense their energy and the energy of living beings). He has an extremely powerful aura even more so than the Nobility. The aura can freeze/paralyze enemies in place. Allows for travel even at night, sheeping the most powerful of creatures. Left Hand can absorb energy. His Aura is stated to be more powerful than the Destroyer's a beings whose same aura negated a blast from the Big Bang Accelerator. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Reality Altering Powers. D was able to negate being transmuted into a star and is immune to matter manipulation. D can destroy wormholes with his sword, and create dimensional rifts with a cut, while in space and his lungs bursting from lack of oxygen. Conceptual attacks. D's attacks cuts through the fount of life itself, something that is much more fundamental and abstract than the soul. There is no possible way to recover from a wound dealt by cutting through the fount of life, and if you die you will stay dead. He can also cut through death essence itself, as proven in his fight against the guardians from above and the Wraith Knights. D can cut through eternally sealed dimensions. The force behind D's attack that broke said dimension was so massive it warped the space-time continuum that lies outside of it, events in the past were being altered, even an alpha-class black hole disappeared. The Dark Road reveals D has the ability to mimic/learn the special abilities of others using them more efficiently and other ways not thought of by the original.These reality warping powers stem from the fact that D is unbound by fate/probability. In Tyrant's Stars, he was able to override the Akashic Records. Composed of ether, it contains the means to read/change the past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword. D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:41 AM
EmptyHearted

Speed: At least FTL (dodged and countered the light speed swinging speed of Nolt Marcus with such ease he was able to land on top of it while he was swinging it and casually stand there waiting for the next swing. In Tyrant's Stars D and Left Hand work the Antiproton Computer System at faster than light speed in order to stave off a hack from Sigma which attempted to give the system the order to self destruct. He also reacted to and defended himself against an attack from Valcua's Particle Space Cannon fired from Mars which was moving multiple times the speed of light described as the beam suddenly connecting from there to D near instantaneously.).

Telepathy: D has shown some telepathy. He and Left Hand have scoffed at attacks powerful enough to destroy all the minds in a city in an instant. They have communicated this way but usually choose not to. D was also able to no-sell Carmilla's mind control, whom can even launch mental assaults in the metaphysical plain.

-Reality Altering Powers: D has either acquired new time/space powers in the latest novels, or has just now been given a chance to use them. D can destroy wormholes with his sword, and create dimensional rifts with a cut, while in space and his lungs bursting from lack of oxygen. He can cut through the very fount of life, as well as the death essence itself, as proven in his fight against the guardians from above and the Wraith Knights. The Dark Road reveals D has the ability to mimic/learn the special abilities of others using them more efficiently and other ways not thought of by the original.

Strong Will/Determination: D's determination and strength of will has enabled him to resist and defeatCarmilla's illusions. D unleashed his inner power that broke Carmilla's hold and weakened her before she could fully reform her body. Through will alone he has completely destroyed an attempted possession once thought as impossible.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:45 AM
EmptyHearted

-Free Will: It is noted over and over that D has a hidden power as stated by Twin D and many of his other opponents. D's will is unmatched, mysterious, and remains unbound by reality warper's influence. This could suggest why D may live outside the influence of the Akashic Record and why his actions can change space and time itself cutting through dimensions altering everything in the universe itself.

-Conceptual Attacks: D's attacks cuts through the fount of life itself, something that is much more fundamental and abstract than the soul. There is no possible way to recover from a wound dealt by cutting through the fount of life, and if you die you will stay dead. His attacks completely bypass durability and regeneration.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:48 AM
dvampire
xenogears

So there's no hope of d winning then. 1. He can have free will but alucard knows of it. 2. He can't kill alucard. Can he stop a teleport? No. He's not psychic. But alucard is, so he'll attack the most weakest spot on d by read his mind and teleporting for the attack.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:55 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

So there's no hope of d winning then. 1. He can have free will but alucard knows of it. 2. He can't kill alucard. Can he stop a teleport? No. He's not psychic. But alucard is, so he'll attack the most weakest spot on d by read his mind and teleporting for the attack.

for the last freaking time dvampire

D is FTL he much faster then Alucard.

like i just said before if anderson came close for killing Alucard. what stopping D for doing it. only this time. there wont be seras victora helping him

D sword would be fatal deathblow on Alucard once it lands on his chest

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:09 AM
EmptyHearted

you just keep on trolling are ya Dvampire? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:11 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Holy shit, three pages

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:12 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Holy shit, three pages

yeah sadly cause we got a fanboy of Alucard

that goes by the name Dvampire here

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:36 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Jesus, I thought Alucard fanwank died across the net in 2011 or something, what the hell is this? lol

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 06:50 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Jesus, I thought Alucard fanwank died across the net in 2011 or something, what the hell is this? lol

beats me

look like dvampire want to be king of Alucard Fanwank

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 07:17 AM
dvampire
xenogears

for the last freaking time dvampire

D is FTL he much faster then Alucard.

like i just said before if anderson came close for killing Alucard. what stopping D for doing it. only this time. there wont be seras victora helping him

D sword would be fatal deathblow on Alucard once it lands on his chest

Fort you're a simple ass man. Because everybody whose not a fanboy would know that d isn't Fl( his not superman) since he never demonstrated those speeds. Second, he doesn't have the ability to kill Alucard. So Alucard took this match a loooong time ago. He reports and put an exploding bullet through his.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 11:47 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

I mean, if D is FTL and is at least a mountain buster+ physically, plus a sword that negates regeneration and other such ridiculous bullshit powers, clearly he has no chance of losing to a character who's only real noteworthy trait (amongst alot of fictional characters) is regeneration, and who's only 30 tonner or so at best with supersonic speed at best

Yeah, D ****ing slaughters the Hellsing-verse, and anyone who says otherwise is trolling, or deluded af

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 11:50 AM
dvampire
xenogears

D is only that powerful in your dreams or your imagination( because you have struggle real hard to think of a way for d to kill Alucard). Alucard teleport behind him and put an exploding bullet in his head.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 12:00 PM