KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker vs Satele Shan (Force Only)

Anakin Skywalker vs Satele Shan (Force Only)
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No. (please log in to view the image) Look around you for the last 8 years. People don't use the Kenobi/Anakin TK match feat for a reason. It is simply not eligible.
Numerous sources, along with Kenobi's own opinion, has confirmed Anakin was not on the top of his game, something I have now said twice.
I don't like to keep repeating myself with the obvious. They are not on the same level, which has been demonstrated in their fight with Dooku.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(please log in to view the image) In my defense, I was reading DoE when I typed that. *Young Sith Lord Malgus.

The same Young Malgus who said that he could end Zabrak Jedi in "any of several ways", aka the guy who collapsed 2 large buildings with the Force? And then backed it up by one-shotting him with the Force? While Malgus was grievously wounded? Yeah, how embarrassing for her.

Lol @ that BS feat you posted though. Firstly it's from exaggerated material. And secondly, its not a space station. Thirdly, the platform was levitating you know?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
The same Young Malgus who said that he could end Zabrak Jedi in "any of several ways", aka the guy who collapsed 2 large buildings with the Force? And then backed it up by one-shotting him with the Force? While Malgus was grievously wounded? Yeah, how embarrassing for her.

Lol @ that BS feat you posted though. Firstly it's from exaggerated material. And secondly, its not a space station. Thirdly, the platform was levitating you know?

Young Malgus is good, I never denied that. However, everyone can agree hes not on Anakin level.

It might be exaggerated, but it's canon. It could be used as something in space, and it has the requirements to be classified as a station.
Remember, space stations don't need to be giant things like we all believe. The fact it's levitating doesn't change anything either. It still has mass, it's not weightless.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Young Malgus is good, I never denied that. However, everyone can agree hes not on Anakin level.

It might be exaggerated, but it's canon. It could be used as something in space, and it has the requirements to be classified as a station.
Remember, space stations don't need to be giant things like we all believe. The fact it's levitating doesn't change anything either. It still has mass, it's not weightless.

I don't remember agreeing to that. As in, I don't lol.

If it's exaggerated then it's not representative of his true capabilities and thus isn't reliable as evidence.

So if I toss a playstation into space does it qualify as a space station? Just try not to use words that give the wrong impression.

Yeah but it's mass is being supported so it's easier to move.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Wai-wai-wait...you put Young Malgus>Shan>Anakin? Seriously?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:13 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Maybe.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:16 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So you have like Vindican=Maul?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:17 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No?

We're talking about Malgus a good 30 years after Vindican died.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:18 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Anakin and Satele are about equals but Malgus is above them both though not by a margin.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2014 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

No. (please log in to view the image) Look around you for the last 8 years. People don't use the Kenobi/Anakin TK match feat for a reason. It is simply not eligible.
Numerous sources, along with Kenobi's own opinion, has confirmed Anakin was not on the top of his game, something I have now said twice.
I don't like to keep repeating myself with the obvious. They are not on the same level, which has been demonstrated in their fight with Dooku.

But the movies are the highest forms of canon....

So let me get this straight, the work of the creator of Star Wars - the movies, the highest freaking form of Canon are "Simply not eligible"...

(please log in to view the image)

Even though the works of George Lucas are above everything and everyone else. But when Drew Karpshyn or Chris Avellone say something about Revan, you automatically deem it canon and use it in a every debate involving Revan....

Yeah, My comment and that feat are both "simply not eligible" even though they come from the Creator of Star Wars - which means, the highest form of Canon, but yours are totally fine when regarding Revan. -_- I expect this from trolls, DarthAnt66, but not you...Well, given who is at your forum, i'm not really that surprised.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
when Drew Karpshyn or Chris Avellone say something about Revan, you automatically deem it canon and use it in every debate involving Revan....

I expect this from trolls, DarthAnt66, but not you...Well, given who is at your forum, i'm not really that surprised.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

But the movies are the highest forms of canon....

So let me get this straight, the work of the creator of Star Wars - the movies, the highest freaking form of Canon are "Simply not eligible"...

Even though the works of George Lucas are above everything and everyone else. But when Drew Karpshyn or Chris Avellone say something about Revan, you automatically deem it canon and use it in a every debate involving Revan....

Yeah, My comment and that feat are both "simply not eligible" even though they come from the Creator of Star Wars - which means, the highest form of Canon, but yours are totally fine when regarding Revan. -_- I expect this from trolls, DarthAnt66, but not you...Well, given who is at your forum, i'm not really that surprised.

Uh, it seems you are completely missing the point. The other work doesn't contradict Lucas' at all, it only brings more light to the table.
Lucas: Anakin and Kenobi do an equal Force push
EU: Explains how this is possible, due to Anakin's superiority.
It is rather simple. Every person ever have been able to understand this since 2005 besides you. Don't need to be rude, but it's the truth.
EDIT: Of course Anakin isn't going to release all his power when he is feeling regret of embracing the Dark Side. Padme's death finally shifts Vader into darkness.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 12th, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 12:19 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 12:26 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Uh, it seems you are completely missing the point. The other work doesn't contradict Lucas' at all, it only brings more light to the table.

I'm not really missing much, I'm only saying that you completely ignored that this was coming from Lucas. but when Drew/Avellone make a comment you wank the hell out of it, while at the same time you ignore "True canon" like the supposed Bendak feat which is a DS choice, and as such is considered N-Canon. as Revan is stated to be completely LS. not to mention you try to pass of the Taris fights as if they were Melee duels only, when in fact you could use blasters.

quote:
Lucas: Anakin and Kenobi do an equal Force push
EU: Explains how this is possible, due to Anakin's superiority.

Neither were superior, both struggled in the TK Deadlock, neither won.

quote:
It is rather simple. Every person ever have been able to understand this since 2005 besides you. Don't need to be rude, but it's the truth.

This coming from the guy that uses the Guide to Kotor as a basis for his arguments and deems it canon! Yeah, don't make me laugh.

quote:
EDIT: Of course Anakin isn't going to release all his power when he is feeling regret of embracing the Dark Side. Padme's death finally shifts Vader into darkness.

Um did you see the fight? both of them were going all out dude.

*EDIT. Say what you will about me, Under-educated in the SW department, a faker/poser, Butthurt or whatever. I'll happily admit that i am under-educated in that department and i don't pretend some expert debater. But one thing i'm not is stupid, i've played the KoTOR game countless of times. I know the ins and outs.

Last edited by Fated Xtasy on Sep 12th, 2014 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 01:05 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

thumb up

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 01:19 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

*EDIT. Say what you will about me, Under-educated in the SW department, a faker/poser, Butthurt or whatever. I'll happily admit that i am under-educated in that department and i don't pretend some expert debater. But one thing i'm not is stupid, i've played the KoTOR game countless of times. I know the ins and outs.

You are getting way over emotional over...nothing. no expression I didn't even say anything concerning your debating skills besides lack of knowledge on the Mustafar fight. We all have aspects in debating we aren't the greatest at. For me, in example, is mainly the later eras after the OT.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 01:29 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

You are getting way over emotional over...nothing. no expression I didn't even say anything concerning your debating skills besides lack of knowledge on the Mustafar fight. We all have aspects in debating we aren't the greatest at. For me, in example, is mainly the later eras after the OT.

Not getting emotional dude, lol don't insult me . I'm just saying that so you wouldn't bring it up - which i'm fairly certain you would've at some point or another, i know my weaknesses well. But i also know KoTOR just as well. Emotional, over this? Don't make me laugh. I'm only stating my opinion and facts, nothing more, nothing less.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 01:40 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm pretty sure if I got a tally on this forum, over 80% would say you \are being emotional. In fact I even asked some people, and they all agreed. sad Is everything okay?

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 12th, 2014 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 01:41 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I'm pretty sure if I got a tally on this forum, over 80% would say you \are being emotional. In fact I even asked some people, and they all agreed. sad Is everything okay?

-_- if it'll make you go away, i'll concede, Mr. Hasbro quotes.

Anakin takes Satele with difficulty.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 05:41 AM