KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
I've just had a baby. A big baby. "Torn anal flesh" just reminds me of what I went through to bring him into the world. You've ruined this thread for me

But it's not even the same orifice

And congratulations

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 09:54 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

I've just had a baby. A big baby. "Torn anal flesh" just reminds me of what I went through to bring him into the world. You've ruined this thread for me

Apparently vaginas are supposed to be that much more durable than assholes. So doesn't qualify.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 09:57 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I hope recent events have not turned you off to the idea of sharing nudes.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 12:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pics or it didn't happen

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 03:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Speaking of pedophilia:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t21773.html

Check out this creepy ass thread.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

That is some serious pedo shit right there. Chris Hansen would have a field day

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:41 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by NemeBro
Speaking of pedophilia:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t21773.html

Check out this creepy ass thread.

i couldn't help but notice that you were not mentioned once in the rap forum, while 'research' actually derailed the thread. there's some profound shit right there to discuss.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:00 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Go on.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:15 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ok, it reaffirms that it's never a good idea to attach a dodgy and evasive excuse to a confession.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:40 AM
NemeBro

Go on.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:44 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no. your turn. sicko.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:46 AM
NemeBro

What are you accusing me of, exactly?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:50 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm accusing you of deciding to tell me "go on" after every post regardless of what I post. I'm also accusing you of missing the point.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:55 AM
NemeBro

If you could word your posts better the point may not be so easily lost.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:57 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

maybe if you read the words out loud, it will help?

you confessed to the same thing he did, in fact you finished the fantasy whereas he claims he didn't. therefore your confession was worse, and yet you are not mentioned. this was because of the "research" excuse making his confession look dodgy.

want to make me explain it all again or is it time for you to pass out drunk?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:01 AM
NemeBro

All right, so we've gotten to what you are actually accusing me of (I don't care about the rap forum). Of being "worse" than Sorgo.

Why is that my son? Try to be less vague in your next post. Your last one was okay but too wordy. It could easily be shortened while keeping the point clear.

Go on.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:08 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

maybe you should go to sleep, reread all this tomorrow, immediately feel like an ass, and we'll proceed from there.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:10 AM
NemeBro

Yeah that's about what I thought.

Run away little PVS. Go pick on Supra. He's more your level.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:14 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

go on...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:22 AM
NemeBro

You have either an enviable memory or a pitiable life to know nothing of regret.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:28 AM