KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
You have either an enviable memory or a pitiable life to know nothing of regret.

continue

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:33 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I will brook no threat to this kingdom. From you, or anyone!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I will brook no threat to this kingdom. From you, or anyone!

...now bring it home...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:38 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The purpose of life is to end, Mr. Anderson.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

And the bus cheered.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:46 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

You have either an enviable memory or a pitiable life to know nothing of regret.
stop

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 06:48 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe if you read the words out loud, it will help?

you confessed to the same thing he did, in fact you finished the fantasy whereas he claims he didn't. therefore your confession was worse, and yet you are not mentioned. this was because of the "research" excuse making his confession look dodgy.

want to make me explain it all again or is it time for you to pass out drunk?

I have witnesses, people who were there. You have, "No, it wasn't that." Either follow through with something genuine or get off of my dick, homie.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 07:29 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

You say you have ''people who were there''. Of course none of these people have actually come forth to validate your claims.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:24 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by The Renegade
Congrats! Boy or a girl?

A little boy, Riley Jay.

And to all you non believers, a 3rd degree tear annihilates the flesh of the perineum, anus, internal vaginal wall, anal sphincter and other surrounding muscles.

I don't think you want pics. It ain't pretty sad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:05 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You took pictures of that?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:07 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Bardock42
You took pictures of that?

Not yet...

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:15 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

shifty .... wait what...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:16 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Slay
You say you have ''people who were there''. Of course none of these people have actually come forth to validate your claims.

They're always willing, as I've said. If it means that much to you, I can genuinely get these individuals to do that. I have nothing to hide, at this point, about what I did.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:17 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Syren
A little boy, Riley Jay.

And to all you non believers, a 3rd degree tear annihilates the flesh of the perineum, anus, internal vaginal wall, anal sphincter and other surrounding muscles.

I don't think you want pics. It ain't pretty sad

That's great!

also, ew

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:18 AM
Syren
dreaming

Ha, it was quite traumatic but completely worth it. He's beautiful happy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:20 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

A little boy, Riley Jay.

Children... bringing a new meaning to 'ripping you a new *******'

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:39 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Children... bringing a new meaning to 'ripping you a new *******'

Literally. He was 8lb13 though and his fists were up on his face so he was never coming out easily. Put me off more kids for life!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:56 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Literally. He was 8lb13 though and his fists were up on his face so he was never coming out easily. Put me off more kids for life!

Wow. Your child and I weighed the same (I was the fourth though so the exit was already well stretched)....

But you should have more. Multiple kids are great, I have so many nieces and nephews and watching them play together is the most adorable thing in the world! Just how excited the older ones get over the younger ones! I think everyone should have heaps of kids.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 12:23 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I have witnesses, people who were there.

you keep talking about your 3 friends who may or may not have been there, as if helping someone jack off over the thought of raping their niece is ok as long as it's supervised. you might want to warn them that you're dragging them into this, assuming they exist.

You have, "No, it wasn't that." Either follow through with something genuine or get off of my dick, homie.

your story makes no sense and your attempts at justification are the reason why you are the one becoming famous among british rap battlers.

"im not justifying my actions...though my research may have helped the situation...did i say that? oh i was just kidding yukyukyuk"

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 14th, 2014 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 01:16 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you keep talking about your 3 friends who may or may not have been there, as if helping someone jack off over the thought of raping their niece is ok as long as it's supervised. you might want to warn them that you're dragging them into this, assuming they exist.

your story makes no sense and your attempts at justification are the reason why you are the one becoming famous among british rap battlers.

"im not justifying my actions...though my research may have helped the situation...did i say that? oh i was just kidding yukyukyuk"

HOLD ON! What the shit's happening in this thread?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 01:30 PM