KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
HOLD ON! What the shit's happening in this thread?

well basically nemebro got really drunk last night and mistakenly white-knighted sorgo because he was too emotionally invested in pointing out an imaginary accusation he was sure that i made (concerning his own confession).

the backstory is that they each helped AC play with himself while he fantasized about sexually assaulting a family member.

but sorgo feels that his actions were not as bad because:

1- he only did it for 'research'.
2- he claims that other people were in his room witnessing.
3- he also claims that he never stuck around for AC's orgasm because he ended up finally having an ethical crisis.

on a side note, he claimed at least twice that it's possible that his research at least distracted and 'duped' AC for a short time. if questioned on this he'll tell you he was just joking.
(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 14th, 2014 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 02:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Oh is that all? I thought something really ****ed up was going on.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 02:34 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well basically nemebro got really drunk last night and mistakenly white-knighted sorgo because he was too emotionally invested in pointing out an imaginary accusation he was sure that i made (concerning his own confession).

the backstory is that they each helped AC play with himself while he fantasized about sexually assaulting a family member.
I didn't help him at all. I was too busy playing with myself.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Originally posted by NemeBro
I didn't help him at all. I was too busy playing with myself.
Was there any mention of the age of the niece at the time?

Also Sorgo, do you mind if I post the research you sent me in this thread?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:48 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

IIRC she was around my age at the time. So like, 16.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:58 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

you keep talking about your 3 friends who may or may not have been there, as if helping someone jack off over the thought of raping their niece is ok as long as it's supervised. you might want to warn them that you're dragging them into this, assuming they exist.

No, you've lost the plot. It's not about it being okay. It is being questioned and having witnesses is fantastic in the fact that it was genuinely research. As I've said, you still have nothing. You keep on just talking, without much back-up. It's a bit absurd now.

quote:
your story makes no sense and your attempts at justification are the reason why you are the one becoming famous among british rap battlers.

The problem here is that it makes sense. You going on about how it was an "excuse" and all of this other crap doesn't suddenly make it not make sense.

quote:
"im not justifying my actions...though my research may have helped the situation...did i say that? oh i was just kidding yukyukyuk"

When did I say I was kidding about me claiming it may have helped? I said I was wrong about that later on.

but sorgo feels that his actions were not as bad because:

1- he only did it for 'research'.
2- he claims that other people were in his room witnessing.
3- he also claims that he never stuck around for AC's orgasm because he ended up finally having an ethical crisis.

Are you actually insane? Are you going to SIT HERE and try to say that me pretending to enjoy texting someone about sex is as bad as extracting nudes from underage girls?

Is there ANYONE else who has a really, really massive issue with this?

quote:
on a side note, he claimed at least twice that it's possible that his research at least distracted and 'duped' AC for a short time. if questioned on this he'll tell you he was just joking.
(please log in to view the image)

I did say it may have distracted him but later when on to admit that it probably wasn't effective in doing it.

The "duped" comment was a joke. Why wouldn't I say it was a joke when it was? I said, " 'Cause I duped a creep." Clear cut taking the piss.

So, I'm going to discuss your current problems here.

A) You're making claims it wasn't research without evidence. Sure, I'm making claims it was without it but firstly, I was THERE and came forward with it. Secondly, I have witnesses that can tell you I was doing that and that they were there for it. You have nothing, PVS. What I'm saying is either get something or stop obsessing about the issue.

B) You don't get to magically determine my intent. My "dupe" comment was a joke, period. You actually had the audacity to say you had "evidence" it wasn't a joke and it was just you AGAIN saying, "See? It was serious." So, you're either trolling (which you may end up saying) or you're being outrageously foolish.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:24 PM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Sancty

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

The niece was sixteen.

Are going to address my post or is this actually just you trolling?

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:39 PM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Sancty

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:43 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's stuck in a "its the internet, it matters what happened 10 years ago moment."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:50 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Already PMed her regarding that.

You're dodging me, PVS. Don't do that.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by The Renegade

so your answer to her was "No".

could have just answered that before, instead of making this play out like a tooth extraction.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 14th, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 10:57 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Renegade

PVS, Focus how many are there? laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:01 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

so your answer to her was "No".

could have just answered that before, instead of making this play out like a tooth extraction.

This is hypocritical. You know that, right?

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:17 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bash has assumed the role of chief internet detective of nonsense.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 11:29 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Can we just get back to the original purpose of this thread, which is talking about our perverted sex fantasies? Anyways, I had a dream in which I pounded Bashar Teg in the ass and gave him a dirty sanchez.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:08 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Lestov16
Can we just get back to the original purpose of this thread, which is talking about our perverted sex fantasies? Anyways, I had a dream in which I pounded Bashar Teg in the ass and gave him a dirty sanchez.

read the thread title.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:09 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahah

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:10 AM
Sancty
-

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Bash has assumed the role of chief internet detective of nonsense.

could you get out of this thread and go play candy crush or w/e it is you do

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:14 AM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

back on topic

Sorgo sent me 3 photos of people holding up signs saying "My name is ______ and I was present for the research" blah blah signed with the date

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:18 AM