KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » MID HERALD CLASHHH!!1!1 leo v cadence

MID HERALD CLASHHH!!1!1 leo v cadence
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

hmm, then maybe we can do a low herald match instead of a mid herald one?

And I can do one of the characters I like stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 03:38 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Heh. Yeah. Leo really had his pick of characters. Picking Nate at his best was really just making sure he stomped as hard as possible. There are at least a dozen or so that would coast against GZ, beastly as he is.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 04:19 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
hmm, then maybe we can do a low herald match instead of a mid herald one?

And I can do one of the characters I like stick out tongue

Yeah that's fine. Let me know when your ready with a pick.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 04:23 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Yeah looking at mid tier on KMC I can see a few stomps. Flash, Cable, Nate, Rachel, Ect. They would murder GZ.

So by KMC levels GZ would be more comfortable in Low Herald.

then my work here is done. thumb up

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by leonidas
then my work here is done. thumb up

But I still believe he could take on the likes of Sinestro, Terrax, or Hulk though smile So he may be low herald as per sight, I feel composite version can take certain versions of mid or even high heralds IMO.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:20 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

But I still believe he could take on the likes of Sinestro, Terrax, or Hulk though smile So he may be low herald as per sight, I feel composite version can take certain versions of mid or even high heralds IMO.
This may not be the thread to discuss it, but for what it's worth, Sinestro would be a greater stomp than Cable. Hulk's probably not a great match up for Godzilla, but only because of arguments I know I'd personally make for Hulk.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:47 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Existere
This may not be the thread to discuss it, but for what it's worth, Sinestro would be a greater stomp than Cable. Hulk's probably not a great match up for Godzilla, but only because of arguments I know I'd personally make for Hulk.

I think the angle was radiation absorption for GZ against Hulk. Hulk's best strength and durability feats are largely unassailable at less than HH.

But you may be right about the discussion. Though it's not hurting anyone , as long as it doesn't end up too protracted.

Yeah looking at mid tier on KMC I can see a few stomps. Flash, Cable, Nate, Rachel, Ect. They would murder GZ.

So by KMC levels GZ would be more comfortable in Low Herald.

In fairness, God Cable is maybe THE top mid herald, or at least in the top 2-3 in the tier. And yes, he's potentially HH even by our tiers, though in either case he straddles the line between the two. But not everyone in a tier is equal, so Leo could've picked quite a few that would have had to work harder to beat GZ. I think he was just proving a point and not taking any chances. I wanted him to pick Loki. No less assured of victory, but a lot more fun.

Last edited by Digi on Sep 15th, 2014 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:52 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Digi
I think the angle was radiation absorption for GZ against Hulk. Hulk's best strength and durability feats are largely unassailable at less than HH.

But you may be right about the discussion. Though it's not hurting anyone , as long as it doesn't end up too protracted.

In fairness, God Cable is maybe THE top mid herald, or at least in the top 2-3 in the tier. Not everyone in a tier is equal, so Leo could've picked quite a few that would have had to work harder to beat GZ.
I was thinking that Godzilla's atomic breath would lose a lot of offensive power against Hulk, like firing a solar weapon against Superman.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:56 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I was thinking that Godzilla's atomic breath would lose a lot of offensive power against Hulk, like firing a solar weapon against Superman.

I know nuclear weapons have harm Hulk. Grey Hulk was going to die to a Gamma Bomb, saved by magic. Merge Hulk tanked a regular nuke missile but was not the best of shape in the comics for a little bit after. People like Abomination, Leader, Red Hulk, She Hulk, Doc Samson, Half Life, and more all are Gamma radiated beings, but Hulk has never shown to feed of them.

Also the Radiation beam is more than radiation. It's also extreme heat energy and concussive energy. Heck it can be easy argued GZ BFR Hulk into space like he did to Kaizer Ghidorah in Final Wars with a blast. Also the spiral beam is so powerful that it by pass and one shot Space Godzilla whose durability was able to withstand the force of a black hole as well exploding stars. Even Hulk at his strongest should not withstand that. Also most versions of can get stronger by absorbing anything that contains radiation. Making Hulk a power snack for GZ the whole fight. I have more arguments, but GZ durability is Black Hole level with instant regen, and he can one shot beings of the same durability with the spiral ray.

Last edited by CadenceV2 on Sep 15th, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:21 PM
Smurph
------

thumb up

Good to see Godzilla gaining support in the Battlezone forum either way. New energy for characters means more life and activity around here, which is awesome.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:27 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

thumb up

Good to see Godzilla gaining support in the Battlezone forum either way. New energy for characters means more life and activity around here, which is awesome.

Same here. I personally am all about comics from Image, IDW, Dark Horse, and Dynamite. So I hope to get battles in with these lesser knowns smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:31 PM
Smurph
------

Cool, cool. I have some stuff from each of those companies on my shelves - I liked Project Superpowers a lot but never really kept up with it after the first coupe trades. Still, potentially some good characters to use in there.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:37 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

I know nuclear weapons have harm Hulk. Grey Hulk was going to die to a Gamma Bomb, saved by magic. Merge Hulk tanked a regular nuke missile but was not the best of shape in the comics for a little bit after. People like Abomination, Leader, Red Hulk, She Hulk, Doc Samson, Half Life, and more all are Gamma radiated beings, but Hulk has never shown to feed of them.

Also the Radiation beam is more than radiation. It's also extreme heat energy and concussive energy. Heck it can be easy argued GZ BFR Hulk into space like he did to Kaizer Ghidorah in Final Wars with a blast. Also the spiral beam is so powerful that it by pass and one shot Space Godzilla whose durability was able to withstand the force of a black hole as well exploding stars. Even Hulk at his strongest should not withstand that. Also most versions of can get stronger by absorbing anything that contains radiation. Making Hulk a power snack for GZ the whole fight. I have more arguments, but GZ durability is Black Hole level with instant regen, and he can one shot beings of the same durability with the spiral ray.

tbh, there are several parts of that post i would....deconstruct if i had the time to bz hulk vs godzilla.....

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

tbh, there are several parts of that post i would....deconstruct if i had the time to bz hulk vs godzilla.....

Maybe one day then smile I myself own the 60 years of Incredible Hulk on DVD and read the whole thing a few times when I was an Hulk fan. Still am in some ways, but for the most part I feel GZ can beat Hulk.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 11:01 PM
Smurph
------

thumb up

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 11:06 PM
krisblaze

Since we're not doing a battlezone, I can debunk these things here.

One of Hulk's first durability feat is stopping a gamma bomb to no real ill effect, and you wouldn't be debating the gray hulk.

Hulk at his strongest was smashing planets no problem. If you think Godzilla can take WBH then I'll go with him and we can finish in half a post stick out tongue

The spiral beam would be nothing for him.

Hulk doesn't bleed gamma energy unless he's in worldbreaker mode, and in that mode the amount is so massive that it'd be weird to simply assume that Godzilla can absorb that much.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 02:12 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Okay I looked over the low herald list.

I still don't think Godzilla is close to being the top dawg there, but I could imagine him beating quite a few smile

How about Super Skrull vs Composite Godzilla?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 08:35 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Since we're not doing a battlezone, I can debunk these things here.

One of Hulk's first durability feat is stopping a gamma bomb to no real ill effect, and you wouldn't be debating the gray hulk.

Hulk at his strongest was smashing planets no problem. If you think Godzilla can take WBH then I'll go with him and we can finish in half a post stick out tongue

The spiral beam would be nothing for him.

Hulk doesn't bleed gamma energy unless he's in worldbreaker mode, and in that mode the amount is so massive that it'd be weird to simply assume that Godzilla can absorb that much.

Some things I can point out too smile

I was not saying Hulk cannot tank Gamma Bombs, just that he cannot brush of nuclear power attacks or nuclear power foes due to feeding off them for more power. He has one feat I can think of where he absorb nuke energy, and it was a one off feat never mention or shown again.

Spiral beam would wreck his world. Unless Hulk at his best has survived being in a black hole while bombarded with exploding stars level durability. He never come close to surviving that kind of power.

He does not need to bleed energy. GZ has shown in Hesiei to abosrb or manipulate radiation via physical contact. more power for GZ. Also GZ is a world breaker too via Heat. Called Burning GZ. It was shown he can destroy earth in two ways, and one of the ways explodes earth.

GZ has absorb enough Radiation to hit world busting levels, So I see no reason why he cannot match. The only problem with GZ was a inherent issue that was never explained as a time trigger deal, a effect of fighting Space GZ, or many other theories never confirmed of having trouble with his own heart which caused him a melt down. If not for his unexplained heart condition that plot wise conveniently could not be healed by the regen, he can absorb all thats needed. He simply grows in power and heals faster with radiation absorb. Either way both have shown world busting power.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 08:38 AM
krisblaze

Eventually destroying the planet is not what WBH was doing. Destroying a planet isn't the peak of his ability, I'm saying that he had absolutely no problems destroying planets.

Hulk has survived worse, and there aren't many injuries he can't recover from...

His resistance to energy manipulation is exceptional.

Also, are you okay with male Dr.Light?

I'm running through some options here, but I think he's the one I want for the fight.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 08:42 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Eventually destroying the planet is not what WBH was doing. Destroying a planet isn't the peak of his ability, I'm saying that he had absolutely no problems destroying planets.

Hulk has survived worse, and there aren't many injuries he can't recover from...

His resistance to energy manipulation is exceptional.

Also, are you okay with male Dr.Light?

I'm running through some options here, but I think he's the one I want for the fight.

The only on panel feat he has destroying a planet is with the help of she Hulk punching with WBH from what I seen. That is it. Hardly a argument to say without a doubt easy to destroy planets. If it is so easy, then he should have unassisted feats or what could be seen unassisted feats.

Again show me Hulk surviving worst than being thrown in a Black Hole while hit by exploding suns. Even Thanos took major damage from a Black Hole with no exploding stars once in the older days when he was above Silver Surfer. I hardly doubt any version of Hulk tank worse.

Anyway I think their is arguments that can be made for both sides which is why GZ vs Hulk is such a great battle.

Dr. Light from DC? Sure I am cool with that. Just no BFR scenario.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 09:09 AM