KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » MID HERALD CLASHHH!!1!1 leo v cadence

MID HERALD CLASHHH!!1!1 leo v cadence
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

So he can only destroy half of many many planets then? big grin

Should he? Does Godzilla have anyone? Where he's destroying planets? Who does? What character destroys planets willy nilly?

Wow that Godzilla feat gets greater with each time I hear about it. When I first saw it, it was just godzilla barely surviving being pulled into a very temporary black hole. Now he's tanking it no problem while there's exploding suns all around him!

As far as I know the Hulk doesn't have any incidents where he's faced a black hole, but he's survived planetary force and massive injuries on a consistent basis. Characters with far less durability than Thanos haev survived black holes to no ill effect several times, such as BRB, Surfer and Thor.

Now you're just tossing around Godzilla's higher end feats with no thought of consistency. Godzilla can win neither.7

And yes, Arthur Light.

Thanks Estacado

Last edited by krisblaze on Sep 16th, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:03 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
So he can only destroy half of many many planets then? big grin

Should he? Does Godzilla have anyone? Where he's destroying planets? Who does? What character destroys planets willy nilly?

Wow that Godzilla feat gets greater with each time I hear about it. When I first saw it, it was just godzilla barely surviving being pulled into a very temporary black hole. Now he's tanking it no problem while there's exploding suns all around him!

As far as I know the Hulk doesn't have any incidents where he's faced a black hole, but he's survived planetary force and massive injuries on a consistent basis. Characters with far less durability than Thanos haev survived black holes to no ill effect several times, such as BRB, Surfer and Thor.

Now you're just tossing around Godzilla's higher end feats with no thought of consistency. Godzilla can win neither.

How many planets Hulk busted? Earth is still there smile

Burning Godzilla was specifically shown to be a planet buster in two ways in the GZ vs Destroyah.

Your misunderstanding. GZ himself survived a Black hole twice, yes. But the feat i am referring to is GZ vs Space GZ. Space Godzilla was stated, and shown in the movie to been a G Cell that grew in a Black Hole, while hit by exploding stars, and came out of the Black Hole as a full grown Monster. Thats the durability of Space GZ. Yet Godzilla one shots him with the Spiral Ray. Body and all gone.

BRB and Thor >>> WB hulk IMO. Both are very close to Thanos by feats and who they beaten too.

Your also just throwing around a handful of Hulks high ends too stick out tongue

Again its all very debatable.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:11 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

The ones surrounding She-Hulk and WBH?

GZ being stated to be capable of destroying a planet eventually by melting down/environmental damage is not the same...

The creation of space-GZ doesn't really sound like a durability feat, sounds like he's being created, and if it's just off-panel...

They're not close to Thanos by durability feats *shrug*, they're just not. And they never beat Thanos...

And in all honesty, it sounds like you're not prepared to be judged by the average of Godzilla's showings. Which is what the judges will do stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:24 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by krisblaze
The ones surrounding She-Hulk and WBH?

GZ being stated to be capable of destroying a planet eventually by melting down/environmental damage is not the same...

The creation of space-GZ doesn't really sound like a durability feat, sounds like he's being created, and if it's just off-panel...

They're not close to Thanos by durability feats *shrug*, they're just not. And they never beat Thanos...

And in all honesty, it sounds like you're not prepared to be judged by the average of Godzilla's showings. Which is what the judges will do stick out tongue

Hulk world busting feat is just as much can be invalid as some argue it never happen in the end.

No different than Hulks world busting that was undone so it never happen. It was stated and shown what Burning GZ would have done.

Space GZ is not off panel. It was shown in the movie through a crappy 3d art and was hen shown the monster himself traveling from the Black Hole.

Meh not worth debating in itself.

GZ average feats are superior to any average feats of Hulk who struggles many times with 200 to 1000 toners. Meanwhile GZ is knocking down cities by just walking. Also Marvel GZ matched strengths with people like Hercules or Classic Thor. Then the high end feats blow away Hulks own.

The fact were having this debate shows how debatable it is of current Hulk vs Composite Godzilla.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:14 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by CadenceV2
The fact were having this debate shows how debatable it is of current Hulk vs Composite Godzilla.

I'm not commenting on your other points, but this one, in and of itself, is faulty logic. If I start debating that unicorns exist, and I'm sincere, the presence of a debate doesn't validate both sides equally. I'm not equating your arguments with defending the existence of unicorns, but just making the point that the method of justification is flawed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 03:56 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
well.....sorry about that. but yeah, one of kmc's best debaters, smurph, already lost a title match using cable, though he did beat me with magneto. and surfer did beat cable down, hence the reason he's mid, not high herald. there are other mids who could beat cable as well.

there were literally 4-5 characters in the mid tier that would spitestomp zilla. the only one dimensional character in the tier is hulk. the rest are versatile AND powerful. similar to high heralds but usually without the big wins. but of course the tiers aren't perfect.

i almost chose hulk, and if i wasn't working i probably would have. good luck against hulk--imo you're really gonna need it.....

Yeah, I beat smurph.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 04:17 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Digi
I'm not commenting on your other points, but this one, in and of itself, is faulty logic. If I start debating that unicorns exist, and I'm sincere, the presence of a debate doesn't validate both sides equally. I'm not equating your arguments with defending the existence of unicorns, but just making the point that the method of justification is flawed.

True enough, so the real test should be not me thinking I am making valid counters, but what others may agree with. That's said looking at the counter of both parties, do you think it's debatable? In the end that really is what debating is about, arguing views and getting others to see yours.

I think it's debatable, but yeah if others see the possible merit to the claims, then that's when it should be considered debatable. smile

I just want to argue against Hulk so much now!!!

Last edited by CadenceV2 on Sep 16th, 2014 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 06:12 PM
krisblaze

^I'd gladly grant you a match, but the Hulk gets enough respect.

I'd much rather see him lose vs Godzilla stick out tongue

Dr.light on the other hand is one of those characters I think needs a bit more rep!

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 10:04 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Yeah, Hulk is a bit spotlight whore on forums. Dr Light would be a interesting matchup.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 10:48 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by CadenceV2
True enough, so the real test should be not me thinking I am making valid counters, but what others may agree with. That's said looking at the counter of both parties, do you think it's debatable? In the end that really is what debating is about, arguing views and getting others to see yours.

I think it's debatable, but yeah if others see the possible merit to the claims, then that's when it should be considered debatable. smile

I just want to argue against Hulk so much now!!!

I don't, tbh. I think you oversell GZ at the expense of objectivity. And I think that - whether top feats or average - Hulk wrecks GZ. But I'm just one person.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 02:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I would like to see this bz happen-- hulk vs composite godzilla (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 03:21 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Digi
I don't, tbh. I think you oversell GZ at the expense of objectivity. And I think that - whether top feats or average - Hulk wrecks GZ. But I'm just one person.

I feel the opposite then. I think GZ is perfect tailored to beat Hulk who I feel is overatted afer reading all his comics from the 60s to the early 2000s. I feel WWH did nothing really as impressive as Savage Hulk, and I feel Wolrd Breaker is nowhere near the norm for debates anymore than sun dip Superman.

Either way love to debate it.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 04:47 PM