KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Avengers -Vs- Superman

The Avengers -Vs- Superman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shabazz916

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Avengers rape.

how they are too slow

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:09 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, this is the Avengers' fight.

There have been no credible arguments for the Supermen other than saying Iron Man us a weak link, which has been countered handily, and one are-tarded "heads ripped off" post which can be disregarded.

Edit:
And another "they are too slow" post which continues the recent trend (since the 4 Hulks/Superman thread i believe) of people saying Superman fights like the Flash, which he absolutely does not.

Last edited by riv6672 on Sep 18th, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 10:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Avengers could win this, though they have some weak links.

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, this is the Avengers' fight.

There have been no credible arguments for the Supermen other than saying Iron Man us a weak link, which has been countered handily, and one are-tarded "heads ripped off" post which can be disregarded.

Edit:
And another "they are too slow" post which continues the recent trend (since the 4 Hulks/Superman thread i believe) of people saying Superman fights like the Flash, which he absolutely does not.

People also pointed out that 3 of the Hulks couldn't harm Superman even if they landed their punches. All was ignored in favour "HOW CAN HE BEAT 4 HULKS?? THERE ARE 4!"

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 10:33 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, that was a fun thread. smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 10:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk too, could probably get the job done without going WBH, given either his Doc Green super-genius persona or his Savage Hulk ultra-super-genius + infinite TK & Strength ...

BASTARDLY LIES!

Blue Marvel VS Superman- Superman
Hulk VS Superman- Superman
Thor VS Superman- Superman

That leaves 5 Supermen to take on the remaining Avengers.

Iron-Man- Irrelevant
Spectrum- Tricksy potentially
Boltagon- Powerful but hesitant to go all out at first. Black Bolt falls.

Dr. Strange- He appears to be at Englehart levels now. Strange is the key.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:04 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

First there will be a series of elimination bouts where 3 Supermen will face 3 Avengers in 1 on 1 combat.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:10 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Things i've "learned" about Superman at KMC:

Superman, even with speed and strength equalized, will still manage to be faster and stronger than opponents. He is also better at HtH than opponents even when he's really not.

Superman fights more like the Flash than the Flash, because even though he doesnt actually fight that way in continuity, and the Flash himself gets hit in continuity, Superman will at all times be untouchable. Which leads me to...

CIS/PIS only applies to opponents, until someone calls foul on the hypocrisy.

The more opponents Superman faces at one time, who could, individually, give him a good fight, or even best him, will, as a group, become exponentially weaker.

Superman, he dont lose.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:24 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Superman, even with speed and strength equalized, will still manage to be faster and stronger than opponents. He is also better at HtH than opponents even when he's really not.

Superman fights more like the Flash than the Flash, because even though he doesnt actually fight that way in continuity, and the Flash himself gets hit in continuity, Superman will at all times be untouchable. Which leads me to...

The more opponents Superman faces at one time, who could, individually, give him a good fight, or even best him, will, as a group, become exponentially weaker.

Superman, he dont lose.

That's how it is here lol

I like Superman, but I hate KMC Superman..

KMC Superman is Superman on Roids! Not the comic book Superman.

If DC used the Superman used here on Kmc , they be out of business.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:36 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No joke!
Superman blinks, DarkSeid explodes. 21 more pages of....?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:38 AM
krisblaze

Superman, he dont lose.

Have you been to any other comic-book forum?

CBR argues powersets.

Herochat's just a can of shit.

On Comicvine one of the mods literally wrote me a fanfic as a response to how Majestic would speedblitz Thor in a picosecond.

I also don't see what's given you the impression that Savage Hulk, Professor or Grey Hulk would give Superman a fair fight with PIS off?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:51 AM
riv6672

No, in 14 years of posting i've never posted anywhere but here for the last few months. wink

Seriously though, your response doesnt change the fact that everything i wrote comes directly from things that have happened, and are done here.

Edit:
I dont expect these things to change, but in turn, dont expect me not to make fun of the tactics either.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:54 AM
krisblaze

No, in 14 years of posting i've never posted anywhere but here for the last few months. wink

Seriously though, your response doesnt change the fact that everything i wrote comes directly from things that have happened, and are done here.

Edit:
I dont expect these things to change, but in turn, dont expect me not to make fun of the tactics either.

You're angry because you think Superman beats Thor using his speed and strength? How else would he win?

Like I just asked, do you think that the Grey Hulk, Savage Hulk or Professor can actually give Superman a fight on their own?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 11:59 AM
riv6672

And here comes the accusations and, if encouraged, the page after page of the same old responses and insults, turning this thread into another Super crap fest.

Grow a thicker skin. You're a fanboy, embrace it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:02 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Superman is treated like he should be here, unlike other boards who underrate him, because he can beat their fave character.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:02 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by krisblaze
You're angry because you think Superman beats Thor using his speed and strength? How else would he win?

Like I just asked, do you think that the Grey Hulk, Savage Hulk or Professor can actually give Superman a fight on their own?

This isn't about just Hulk losing to Superman..
I dont think Riv is mad about the issue..
Riv just voiced his opinion.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:04 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

And here comes the accusations and, if encouraged, the page after page of the same old responses and insults, turning this thread into another Super crap fest.

Grow a thicker skin. You're a fanboy, embrace it.

?

I'm challenging the Superman fan's to a Battlezone with Thor...

I'm asking if you think Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk or Savage Hulk could challenge Superman 1 on 1? And I'd like to know why you think that.

I also wonder why you're upset about some people giving Superman a win versus Thor?

And Hulk is stronger on KMC than he is on any other comic-book forum... KMC is the only one that has taken away his need to become angry to grow stronger, here he's always at his peak or some dumb shit.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:05 PM
carver9

Superman, he dont lose.

This. Sad thing is, these rules are not applied to other Superman like characters, only him. It seems like it has gotten worse though in the past couple of months since the hero chat incident. Seems like people are debating more and more on powerset vs actually picking up a comic and looking at how that person fight 'in character'.

It's obvious Kris doesn't like Hulk. Please don't feed into it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Supermex
This isn't about just Hulk losing to Superman..
I dont think Riv is mad about the issue..
Riv just voiced his opinion.

I'm not mad at all. I was making fun of something funny. Thanks for seeing that.

Originally posted by playa1258
Superman is treated like he should be here, unlike other boards who underrate him, because he can beat their fave character.

I have zero problem saying Superman can beat any character. IF he can.
Saying he cant when he cant is not underrating.

Originally posted by carver9
This. Sad thing is, these rules are not applied to other Superman like characters, only him. It seems like it has gotten worse though in the past couple of months since the hero chat incident. Seems like people are debating more and more on powerset vs actually picking up a comic and looking at how that person fight 'in character'.

You're right on all counts.
What makes it worse is that these folks really dont have enough self awareness to see the humor in it.
It always comes down to "i challenge you" "you are a troll" "stop underrating".

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:18 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by krisblaze
First there will be a series of elimination bouts where 3 Supermen will face 3 Avengers in 1 on 1 combat.

Works for me!

thumb up

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:19 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by carver9

I agree about how they fight in comics and not in ones wet dream.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:20 PM