KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » David Ayer to Direct Suicide Squad?!

David Ayer to Direct Suicide Squad?!
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yes, it is YOUR opinion when you try to speak for others. A 6 year old would be smart enough to comprehend that.. Holy crap, and again, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST DEADSHOT. You are not omniscient, omnipotent or omnipresent, though I'm sure you think you are.

Nope. You didn't answer the question. thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 08:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

The new trailer looks rather interesting... I just wish it wasn't Will Smith.

https://youtu.be/H1wGbgn8nB8

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2016 06:57 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Still looking more forward to this than Batman vrs Superman.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 02:42 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Nah I'm looking forward to BvS more due to Batfleck. And he will have a cameo in this as well, so that's cool.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 04:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah I'm looking forward to BvS more due to Batfleck. And he will have a cameo in this as well, so that's cool.

its actually his stunt double lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 07:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its actually his stunt double lol

Really?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 09:22 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Really?

yea, unless Affleck changed his mind and actually the stunt

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 03:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Affleck was shown on set, so he still has a cameo.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 03:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Zack M
Affleck was shown on set, so he still has a cameo.

have the actual set video???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 07:28 PM
Senor Cage

I showed the pics a while ago. He'll be in the movie. He's also listed in the IMDB credits.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 08:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I showed the pics a while ago. He'll be in the movie. He's also listed in the IMDB credits.

imdb isn't really a viable resource... will someone vouch for you if I asked if they saw the pics?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 10:54 PM
Senor Cage

It was revealed he was going to be in the movie a loooong time ago. Pay attention.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 03:22 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I even remember it, The photo of bats on top of Joker's car.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 03:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Kazenji

That was probably a stunt double, but Ben was seen on set as Bruce Wayne and in his suit.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 03:51 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

It was revealed he was going to be in the movie a loooong time ago. Pay attention.

no need to be a condescending MF A HOLE which you are.. IOW, you didn't a damn thing... if u actually did then simply re fine the pic if Affleck actually on set.. shouldn't be to hard for Campea's lover and WB's idiotic errand punk...

Originally posted by Kazenji

that was a stunt double

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 05:03 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That was probably a stunt double, but Ben was seen on set as Bruce Wayne and in his suit.

I think i may remember those ones.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 06:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
no need to be a condescending MF A HOLE which you are.. IOW, you didn't a damn thing... if u actually did then simply re fine the pic if Affleck actually on set.. shouldn't be to hard for Campea's lover and WB's idiotic errand punk...

A bit harsh.

I remember those Bruce Wayne photos as well. Surprised they haven't marketed on it yet in the trailers. Probably will do after BvS is out.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 10:34 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

A bit harsh.

I remember those Bruce Wayne photos as well. Surprised they haven't marketed on it yet in the trailers. Probably will do after BvS is out.

no I stand by it..... were the photos something to look forward to when the film comes out

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 09:04 PM
Senor Cage

A bit harsh.

yes Can't wait.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2016 09:44 PM
bats2jm

The reviews for this movie are not looking good at all, still looking forward to see it and hoping for the best

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2016 03:03 PM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote