KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Injustice Superman (W/YR) Vs Superman 1M

Injustice Superman (W/YR) Vs Superman 1M
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Injustice Superman (W/YR) Vs Superman 1M

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 02:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'll take a guy who can punch through time AND stop the forward momentum of half a galaxy via TK, over a guy who pushed an alternate Ganthet and Mogo into the sun. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 20th, 2014 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Injustice Superman is Abstract level, he effortlessly destroy a top tier skyfather in seconds.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:34 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 04:26 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Injustice Superman is Abstract level, he effortlessly destroy a top tier skyfather in seconds.
No no expression

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 04:58 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

I wouldn't be too quick to laugh 8 swords.

Ganthet almost one shot killed superman before he got the yellow ring. Ganthet tried again after superman obtained the yellow ring but he utterly failed. Theoretically it should have taken him 2 shots, one to get past the ring and the other to overcome superman. But that attack (he meant to kill superman here) was totally useless and did nothing to superman.

I think the reason superman had gone way out of Ganthet's leagues is because when he obtained the yellow ring, it didn't just stack his power with the rings but he was also powered by the fear of a planet full of beings. Everyone on earth feared him already and the yellow ring used that fear to give him an even bigger power boost. A big enough boost that made trans and sky father level beings minor annoyances to him.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 05:03 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Diesldude
I wouldn't be too quick to laugh 8 swords.

Ganthet almost one shot killed superman before he got the yellow ring. Ganthet tried again after superman obtained the yellow ring but he utterly failed. Theoretically it should have taken him 2 shots, one to get past the ring and the other to overcome superman. But that attack (he meant to kill superman here) was totally useless and did nothing to superman.

I think the reason superman had gone way out of Ganthet's leagues is because when he obtained the yellow ring, it didn't just stack his power with the rings but he was also powered by the fear of a planet full of beings. Everyone on earth feared him already and the yellow ring used that fear to give him an even bigger power boost. A big enough boost that made trans and sky father level beings minor annoyances to him.

When you think about it. Once he showed that he is beyond Ganthet, Ganthet himself was afraid, so a Skyfathers fear fueled Superman even more.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 06:40 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol at skyfather.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 07:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Board Walker, I applaud the joke.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 08:32 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

But to be honest, it is absolutely legit to consider Injustice Superman a mid Herald or even high Herald. The performance of Ganthet against a mid or high herald would put him beyond the Trans tier, it was a mere gesture, nothing a Trans would be able to do as easily. That means Ganthet even from the Injustice Universe had to be a at the very very least a high Trans, mid Skyfather would be more likely. It was more casual than this for example
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/...12-ss_super.jpg

So if we assume that Ganthet is low Skyfather or mid, Injustice Superman with this amp, who performed casually a planetary feat next to pawning Ganthet and Mogo, should be Mid to skyfather.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 08:57 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
But to be honest, it is absolutely legit to consider Injustice Superman a mid Herald or even high Herald. The performance of Ganthet against a mid or high herald would put him beyond the Trans tier, it was a mere gesture, nothing a Trans would be able to do as easily. That means Ganthet even from the Injustice Universe had to be a at the very very least a high Trans, mid Skyfather would be more likely. It was more casual than this for example
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/...12-ss_super.jpg

So if we assume that Ganthet is low Skyfather or mid, Injustice Superman with this amp, who performed casually a planetary feat next to pawning Ganthet and Mogo, should be Mid to skyfather.

Mogo is bigger than the earth, they also spoke of the size of his will. The stronger your will the more powerful you are as a green lantern. Mogo was a monster and he got taken out easily. I don't think it was the sun that did him in, i think he got knocked out when superman slammed ganthet into him. Once's he's knocked out, he's just a lifeless planet and a lifeless planet will melt in the sun.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:08 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Diesldude
Mogo is bigger than the earth, they also spoke of the size of his will. The stronger your will the more powerful you are as a green lantern. Mogo was a monster and he got taken out easily. I don't think it was the sun that did him in, i think he got knocked out when superman slammed ganthet into him. Once's he's knocked out, he's just a lifeless planet and a lifeless planet will melt in the sun.

thumb up The crater from the impact was huge. I would rate this mogo, the way he killed those SC Lanterns, as a Trans himself if not low Skyfather.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:11 AM
DarkSaint85

Hold up.

Mogo/Ganthet are trans/skyfather because, what, they destroyed multiple SC members?

What level are these SC members? Everyone is assuming they're heralds, but:

Superman was amped off a billion beings' fear. IOW, the more people fear you, the stronger you are.

These are no name SC guys. In the Injustice universe, if the more people fear you, the stronger you are, the converse should also be true. No name fodder SC guys should be weaksauce.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hold up.

Mogo/Ganthet are trans/skyfather because, what, they destroyed multiple SC members?

What level are these SC members? Everyone is assuming they're heralds, but:

Superman was amped off a billion beings' fear. IOW, the more people fear you, the stronger you are.

These are no name SC guys. In the Injustice universe, if the more people fear you, the stronger you are, the converse should also be true. No name fodder SC guys should be weaksauce.

No because how Ganthet beat Superman and Billy. Who should be considered Heralds, mid to high. Mogo would have killed Sinestro and Hal if Supes had not saved them. Sinestro was able to block Ganthets casuall blast though that killed other SC members.

So yes, SC Superman amped by billions being high skyfather is not unlikely. The Gods from earth get their powers from worshippers too wink.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:20 AM
iceman24567

LOL no way in hell was he high end skyafather laughing

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:45 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

For a point of reference: two legit 'high-end' Skyfathers battling shattered galaxies, reignited dying suns, and tore at the very fabric of the multiverse.

...But I suppose SC Supes could push the multiverse into the sun, so I'll just STFU. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Galan007
For a point of reference: two legit 'high-end' Skyfathers battling shattered galaxies, reignited dying suns, and tore at the very fabric of the multiverse.

...But I suppose SC Supes could push the multiverse into the sun, so I'll just STFU. thumb up
Yup go home and be a family man we dont need truth and reconciliation

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:57 PM
CatL18

I know that this is statement, not feat.
But, does Superman 1M have 5th Dimensional Imp's power?
The ancestor of Superman 1M is 5th Dimensional Queen.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:05 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Superman has always been a high herald, Ganthet effortlessly defeated him. This puts Ganthet in the high trans to Skyfather league, of which is then used for the next reference. Superman with a ring then effortlessly killed Ganthet which puts superman far above high trans, and or skyfather.

Mogo is all likelyhood a high trans, and or low skyfather due to his effortless destroying of billions mid-high heralds.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:09 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Out of curiosity, this Galaxy destryoing sunigniting feat, how often did this happen or was it the highest of Odins feat and the norm we take for a Skyfather?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:19 AM