KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Marvel Elements

Superman vs Marvel Elements
Started by: CadenceV2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GroggyGrunt

This would be a cool fight to see.

I think the team would mess up Superman for the first couple minutes of the fight as he's bombarded with so many different attacks, then he puts them all down once he gets his bearings.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:09 PM
GroggyGrunt is currently offline Click here to Send GroggyGrunt a Private Message Find more posts by GroggyGrunt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
This would be a cool fight to see.

I think the team would mess up Superman for the first couple minutes of the fight as he's bombarded with so many different attacks, then he puts them all down once he gets his bearings.

Sounds good to me.
Better than him just standing there.
My god DCnu Superman books must be boring as HELL.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:11 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Omg Sandman can't hurt him! How do we make these books interesting!

Mind-boggling indeed big grin

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:12 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Didn't Ice Man kill a powerful reality warped called Proteus as well froze the very energy attacks of The Stranger, a abstract being? He is a non factor even though he can technically last awhile as a psychic presence after his body is destroyed?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:16 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Didn't Ice Man kill a powerful reality warped called Proteus as well froze the very energy attacks of The Stranger, a abstract being? He is a non factor even though he can technically last awhile as a psychic presence after his body is destroyed?

Did he? Because from what I remember Colossus killed Proteus, and then Magneto, and Utopia-Magneto straight up overpowered him no expression

And the Stranger goes up and down a lot, hell, he's even been afraid of the Hulk and the F4. He's not always an abstract being, and he sure as shit wasn't one in X-Men Forever...

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:18 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze

Mind-boggling indeed big grin

Hey, you're the fanboy, if crappy no plot having featcentric books are what you want to read, knock yourself out. big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroggyGrunt

Originally posted by riv6672
Sounds good to me.
Better than him just standing there.
My god DCnu Superman books must be boring as HELL.

Kapwing!

quote:

I think Sandman could get some particles inside Supes and do him some initial harm that way...the electricity guys I see messing with his biocurrents..Iceman and Torch alternate turns tagging him with EXTREME cold and heat (alternate to increase the damage potential)...Man-Thing's acid would probably cause some pain...

Really, the only one I see that has nothing to offer at all is Hydroman. Maybe he can just be living ammo for Iceman. big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:20 PM
GroggyGrunt is currently offline Click here to Send GroggyGrunt a Private Message Find more posts by GroggyGrunt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Hey, you're the fanboy, if crappy no plot having featcentric books are what you want to read, knock yourself out. big grin

Still waiting on those weak rogues or mad feats big grin

Amazing how you'll jump on a thread like this with no phucking clue about either side really.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:21 PM
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

Iceman and Torch can do damage with Absolute zero and Nova temperatures. Plus Iceman can't be put down permanently as long as there's water or moisture in the air or so I've heard.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 07:07 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
...the electricity guys I see messing with his biocurrents.

Just wanted to point out that Lightning Lads and Lasses used a tandem maneuver using electrons with positive and negative discharges, creating a feedback loop, which worked pretty darn well on Superboy Prime in Legion of 3 Worlds #4.
Krisblaze's incredible bias is not gospel.
Fighting smart, most of these characters can hurt Superman.

Originally posted by krisblaze
Still waiting on those weak rogues or mad feats big grin

Amazing how you'll jump on a thread like this with no phucking clue about either side really.

Ha. I'll admit to that, when YOU admit to jumping on with a complete bias to one character, ready to lowball and disregard anything other characters can and would do because it negatively impacts your stunted world view.

Which means i'll never have to "admit" to anything. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 07:57 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Now kids, I will turn this damn bus around if you don't be quite! That will end your precious field trip pretty damn quick!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 08:01 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

But daaad, Kris started it, and he's on my side of the seat! sad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 08:24 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

99% of these characters can't have their necks snapped

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:15 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by maxivitopowe

That is a fair point.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:23 PM
carver9

Wait a minute...electricity has harmed Superman...badly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Just wanted to point out that Lightning Lads and Lasses used a tandem maneuver using electrons with positive and negative discharges, creating a feedback loop, which worked pretty darn well on Superboy Prime in Legion of 3 Worlds #4.
Krisblaze's incredible bias is not gospel.
Fighting smart, most of these characters can hurt Superman.

Ha. I'll admit to that, when YOU admit to jumping on with a complete bias to one character, ready to lowball and disregard anything other characters can and would do because it negatively impacts your stunted world view.

Which means i'll never have to "admit" to anything. smile

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Oh wow, you changed your sig pic! Who is that?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:40 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Honestly alot of these characters wouldn't work well together. Johnny isnt an elemental and gets oneshot and hydroman and electro/zzax would take each other out upon contact.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:41 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Superman steamrolls these chumps. Man-Thing is the only one that has anything here for him and I can just see Supes giving him a big thunderclap or a huge blow job with his frost breath.

Anyways, I would love to see this fight just for the fact that the Torch would get his head ripped off.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:51 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Honestly alot of these characters wouldn't work well together. Johnny isnt an elemental and gets oneshot and hydroman and electro/zzax would take each other out upon contact.

Sounds like it'd be the three stooges, with super powers laughing out loud

Characters fight at their best....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:55 PM