KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Marvel Elements

Superman vs Marvel Elements
Started by: CadenceV2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Oh wow, you changed your sig pic! Who is that?

Thor

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:25 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Ha. I'll admit to that, when YOU admit to jumping on with a complete bias to one character, ready to lowball and disregard anything other characters can and would do because it negatively impacts your stunted world view.

Which means i'll never have to "admit" to anything. smile

The feats of other characters (more powerful than these) that harmed Preboot prime are relevant for these guys against DCNU Superman?

I'm asking you how these guys would harm Superman.

Your reply was that he's been given a fight by weaker rogues.

He hasn't.

You continued to claim that? That lightning lad was able to pull some shenanigans and hurt Prime....? Sounds like you don't know anything about the guys fighting Superman either, AND you're apparently confused about what Superman they're fighting...

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:31 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So, you admit nothing.

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Thor

Cool...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

So, you admit nothing.

Admit to your wild claims? No.

I even said that Man-Thing could hurt Superman, more than a lot of other posters in this thread.

ZopZop, Pym-ftw and Tk-Tina are worse fans than I am? Because they're giving Superman easier wins than I am...

Why can't you just provide stuff relevant to the debate here, you have yet to;

a) Provide a credible way for them to hurt Superman

b) Show DCNU Superman's "weaker" Rogues, that apparently are lesser than these.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:41 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sounds like it'd be the three stooges, with super powers laughing out loud

Characters fight at their best....

Meh. Honestly if Bobby were better this would be a good match. The others arent gonna help mt at all imo

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 03:16 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
a) Provide a credible way for them to hurt Superman.

Could've sworn i provided a tactic that could be used by the two electricity users on the team.

Oh wait.

You dismissed it because it was used pre reboot. So, since people have been punched using super strength pre reboot, thats no longer a viable tactic either.

Hey folks! Krisblaze has just invalidated every combat tactic used by all DC characters, unless the characters were created after the reboot!

This will make forum fights MUCH more interesting.

laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 05:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Could've sworn i provided a tactic that could be used by the two electricity users on the team.

Oh wait.

You dismissed it because it was used pre reboot. So, since people have been punched using super strength pre reboot, thats no longer a viable tactic either.

Hey folks! Krisblaze has just invalidated every combat tactic used by all DC characters, unless the characters were created after the reboot!

This will make forum fights MUCH more interesting.

laughing

A tactic used by 2 other characters, who are more powerful and resourceful than the ones in this thread, and also happen to be team-mates no expression

And it wasn't even Superman they attacked, and it wasn't even this Superman they could've attacked.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 05:33 AM
riv6672

So you agree with me, as:

quote:
A tactic used by 2 other characters, who are more powerful and resourceful than the ones in this thread

Could apply to attacks using super strength, speed, tech, magic, TP...

Not to mention the whole "invalidate the tactic because it was used pre reboot" part of your earlier argument, which you conveniently didnt address.

Congratulations, Krisblaze, you just broke the internet.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 06:02 AM
krisblaze

So you agree with me, as;

Could apply to attacks using super strength, speed, tech, magic, TP...

Not to mention the whole "invalidate the tactic because it was used pre reboot" part of your earlier argument, which you conveniently didnt address.

Congratulations, Krisblaze, you just broke the internet.

I think we should get a rule clarification or something then.

If you really feel that the feats of 2 characters with similar powers should apply to the characters here.

There's just no way you can logically bridge that gap or even make that connection, but if you feel strongly enough about it..

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 06:15 AM
riv6672

The only thing that needs clarification is your understanding of my posts.

I said the same tactic would be viable, in the same way someone'd say nerve strikes worked in one instance on this character who's in the same league power wise as character A, so character B could use the same type of attack in this fight.

Its nothing that hasnt been done here before, except that this time, you're involved; over thinking, nit picking, low balling, disregarding...basically doing what you can to prop up Superman.
In a fight he's already lost.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 11:00 AM
krisblaze

^There's no proof that the characters in this thread, who have never worked together, is capable of that.

You haven't proven that they're capable of doing it.

Or that they'd be fast enough to catch superman with it.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:02 PM
riv6672

Oh noooz not the dreaded speed rebuttal!
laughing out loud
Took you longer than usual to fall back on the flavor of the month fror Superman getting every win.

Lets see where was i?
"Characters in this thread...never worked together...capable of doing it..."
Get real.
As per the forum rules characters will be at their best. Even random characters thrown together are going to use teamwork; never seen you or anyone else say otherwise.
Are they capable of using a coordinated electrical attack successfully? The fact that the example i cited worked, makes me think it would.
You dont agree? Prove me wrong.
And before you say something like "there's no proof..." Bear in mind that you havent shown any proof other than stating your own opinion.
An opinion based on ignoring the forum rules and selective application of PIS/CIS in Superman's favor.

Oh, yeah, BTW, team wins this versus. thumb up

Last edited by riv6672 on Sep 21st, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:26 PM
krisblaze

You're not really familiar with the forum rules then thumb up

You might not know, since you're probably never read any, but there are hundreds of incidents where Superman uses speed that say Sand-Man or Zzax couldn't keep up with. It's not a made up or proxy argument.

Your lightning-lad argument is.

They fight to the full extent of the abilities they've displayed, not the full extent of those abilities...

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:54 PM
riv6672

Riiiight, i expected more tired nonsense from you.
I got it.
Please, keep replying. All this does is keep me from getting bored.
The win's gone to the team and now you're just wallowing in misinformation and selective reading, ignoring forum rules and latching onto meaningless arguments.
I'll be sure to remember this creativity...
quote:
They fight to the full extent of the abilities they've displayed, not the full extent of those abilities...

...when you conveniently argue the opposite in a few days.
This is what makes you a fanboy.
This is why people here think you're sad.

Last edited by riv6672 on Sep 21st, 2014 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:58 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Everybody is heating up with rage. Drink some ice cold Haterade. It has what raging posters need, electrolytes smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:16 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm not mad, but i'll let it go; he never will.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:21 PM
Badabing
Karen

I'm not sure what's going on in this thread but feats aren't interchangeable. Just because Thor can do a feat with Mjolnir does not mean Beta Ray Bill can do it with Stormbreaker. The same goes with Superman and Shazam. And we go by feats on KMC, not powersets.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:30 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

Superman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:07 PM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

Superman wins 10/10

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:38 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Mud-Thing- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/mudthing.htm and Man-Thing combine?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 11:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote