KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Fun Fun Fun Tourney

Fun Fun Fun Tourney
Started by: CadenceV2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Mine are actually Captain Atom, Multipleman and Technarchy Warlock. I contacted Cadencev2 about the change and had this thought process 😄 prior to the the draft picks post.

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 05:23 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

CadenceV2
Godzilla (Composite), Spawn (Post Armageddon), Invincible

Existere
Martian Manhunter, Animal Man (post 52 power level, when he had access to the Universal Red), and Sebastian Faust

Beatboks
Dark Nebula (cyclone comics), MLJ Comet, Daimon Hellstrom

Stanor
Sosuke Aizen, God Cable, Super Sonic

Ambient
Captain Atom, Multiple Man, Technarchy Warlock

Werewolf582
God Cable, Martian Manhunter, Apocalypse

Team fixed.

Also Prep is on the battlefield. However if your characters can leave the battlefield to use it, they can.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 06:48 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

There's 2 God Cable and Martian Manhunter in the draft picks, are both draftees allowed to use this characters or does one of them have to pick diff. Character?

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:05 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

You should have all 3 matches run concurrently so that interest doesn't wane

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:14 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

So whose going to face who?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:18 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yes get this going fast.

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:46 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ambient
Yes get this going fast.

I will as soon I know Supermuatnt is still playing.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
You should have all 3 matches run concurrently so that interest doesn't wane

i will.

Originally posted by Werewolf582
So whose going to face who?

Since its 6 people I will just go from top to bottom.

I figure I should add this now. Post counts should remain to 5 post for each side. A opening post, 3 posts for arguing, and a ending post. If your post is longer than what's allowed and need two posts to post, go ahead. That will count as one. Basically 5 replies. This should keep it easy to follow for all of us who are judging the others matches.

Since their is 6 people we need to figure out if everyone wants to have 3 seperate matches (best out of 3) or someone needs to get voted back by the players for a second chance, no voting for yourself of course. One of the two so their is no annoying three way match.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 09:24 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

There's 2 God Cable and Martian Manhunter in the draft picks, are both draftees allowed to use this characters or does one of them have to pick diff. Character?

It should be fine, if we do the 3 matches each, i will just make sure they do not meet each other. If we do elimination with a second chancer, then I will post them again against teams there is no doubles of.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 09:27 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

BTW if players didn't have a problem with my using Obsidian I certainly have no problem keeping him.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 12:21 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I dont.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 06:06 PM
Werewolf582

So are the matches gonna look like this?

CadenceV2 vs Existere

Beatboks vs Stanor

Ambient Vs Werewolf582

Supermutant (if he's still playing) automatically goes to round 2

Or are you gonna right everyone's name down on separate pieces of paper and draw them to see who faces who?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 07:06 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

That is how it is looking for matches. Supermutant is not playing.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 10:13 PM
Smurph
------

And we still have 10 minutes of prep time?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 10:40 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I kinda want in on this. Is it too late to jump in?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 12:00 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Any other players have a problem with Obsidian? For that matter with any choices ? No one seems to have questioned any pick what so ever (which lets face it is bloody rare)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 02:11 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Also Prep is on the battlefield. However if your characters can leave the battlefield to use it, they can.

Can u farther clarify this.

Does this mean my characters can be anywhere for the prep stage so long as they have the ability go there. Say God Cable and team teleport to Graymalkin to pick up tech then teleport to X mansion and assembled the whole Xmen rooster and teleport all them back to battlefield?

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Oct 19th, 2014 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 06:32 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Existere
And we still have 10 minutes of prep time?

Yes.

Can u farther clarify this.

Does this mean my characters can be anywhere for the prep stage so long as they have the ability go there. Say God Cable and team teleport to Graymalkin to pick up tech then teleport to X mansion and assembled the whole Xmen rooster and teleport all them back to battlefield?

Yes to all but no to the last. No outside help from other characters. Make sure none of the gear your packing breaks limits either as stated in OP.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I kinda want in on this. Is it too late to jump in?

Make a team fast enough, Stanor has not replied in a few days to the PM if he is still playing.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 07:36 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by CadenceV2
but no to the last. No outside help from other characters.

I thought you can summon? Say The way God Cable bodyslides/ teleports, it automatically brings Deadpool to where he lands. Is Deadpool then considered summoned character? Maybe a little more clarity on where the line is in summoning character and asking for help..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 08:40 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I thought you can summon? Say The way God Cable bodyslides/ teleports, it automatically brings Deadpool to where he lands. Is Deadpool then considered summoned character? Maybe a little more clarity on where the line is in summoning character and asking for help..

Ouside help is like having a one of a kind character fighting for you. The term Fodder comes to mine when summoning. Summoning a animal, or robot army, or something along those lines is fine. Trying to get together the justice league to fight your war that they should have no interest in fighting (be nice if Batman could get the JL to take care of the Heretic or Apokalypse wouldn't it? He cant) is not allowed.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 09:52 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

What happened to Abhi?
He was the first one to say he wanted in.
Assume he couldn't find three variations on Superman who were mid herald wink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 11:01 PM