KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Fun Fun Fun Tourney

Fun Fun Fun Tourney
Started by: CadenceV2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Ouside help is like having a one of a kind character fighting for you. The term Fodder comes to mine when summoning. Summoning a animal, or robot army, or something along those lines is fine. Trying to get together the justice league to fight your war that they should have no interest in fighting (be nice if Batman could get the JL to take care of the Heretic or Apokalypse wouldn't it? He cant) is not allowed.

Aight! So summoning a specific rival/ enemy of the opponents characters would be fine then? Say summoning Lex Luther and Ultron against Superman and Captain America.

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 03:45 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Originally posted by Ambient
Aight! So summoning a specific rival/ enemy of the opponents characters would be fine then? Say summoning Lex Luther and Ultron against Superman and Captain America.

Something tells me you were going to use multiple man to your strict summoning advantage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 11:35 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Ambient

No. only nameless fodder characters. Summoning means you have complete control over said Beings. summoning a named character like Lex Luther would to fight Superman is not allowed.

Only fodder creatures/machines that fall within the rules.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 03:42 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Alright all teams are in and ready.

Giving one more day for people to make changes if they wish.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 03:44 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Aight! Gonna be interesting..

Originally posted by Werewolf582
Something tells me you were going to use multiple man to your strict summoning advantage.

Well kinda luck out on that.. wink

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Oct 20th, 2014 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 04:14 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

OK so NO ONE has a problem with me using Obsidian??

You mentioned there would be limits on summons but haven't said what they are.

Will the limits be per character or team as a whole.

I assume these limits for summons will also apply to duplication??

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 11:19 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Summoning Limits were as such on page one.
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Good questions.

If you can push someones power to High Herald, or Trans tier, your not midherald character anymore. Your character must be Mid Herald, and any help in amps apply to this.

Runner can use whatever time he wants, however he is trans tier. Flashes are not allowed either. Im not sure how many speedsters are left to use ten minuets as a lifetime for them. But yes, you can do this.

Yes, Duplication and such are allowed, however I should have put a limit on Summoning. Summoning other beings is the same as outside help to me, but yes, Psychics, soul attackers, beings who can use magic that is no MM ot Time related are fine.

Mid Herald is a level KMC has, however I would mostly use a cap limit. That would be in line with charcters like Wonder Woman, Hulk, or Godzilla ect.

Hope this helps.

You cannot summon anything more powerful than the Mid Herald, and they cannot be named characters. Same rule for Duplication in the fact Duplications are only as powerful as the person doing it. So summoning is the same.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 05:03 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

More clarification on battlefield, is it open or close? Since were able to leave battlefield on prep, I'm thinking open during prep but how about during battle? Are we still able to use summons then? Open from the outside but impenetrable coming out?

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 02:46 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I thought there might have been a limit on the number of beings etc you could summon.
So basically as long as whatever you summon isn't above mid herald it's allowed??

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 02:54 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I think what he's trying to say is that you can't summon someone that's more powerful than the who is summoning them.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 03:15 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

im getting no limit in # of summons and mid Herald power cap level either through amp or power meshing.

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 03:32 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

You can summon whoever you want to the battlefield. you must prove they can summon however many beings you say they will with on panel evidence, otherwise its a no limit fallacy argument.

Battlefield is also very much open end.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 01:10 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

That's what I was getting at per teh rule.

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 05:25 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Ok everyone, sorry its taking so long, works been killer. I will make matches tomorrow morning.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:59 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Ok!

Might be better if you post confirm who we are going to face off that way we can start drafting our opening post..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 01:19 AM
Smurph
------

I won't be ready to compete until Monday, but you can make the matches now if you like. I just can't post much this weekend.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 12:02 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Blazes!
Nothing beats a bud!

This is Tparks from CV. Let me know if you still need someone for this. Looking to do a tourney outside of CV... need a break from CV battle forums.

If there's room, let me know if this team would be good.

Tech Jacket, XO Manowar (Classic 90's version), and Peter Stancheck 'Sting' (Classic 90's version)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 04:29 PM
Blue_Blazes! is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Blazes! a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Blazes! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yello? Bump..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:16 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

when is this thing getting off the ground???

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 11:58 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Www we'll !!! This was fun..

My Artwork

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 08:36 PM