KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun and Revan vs. Lord Scourge and Vitiate

Exar Kun and Revan vs. Lord Scourge and Vitiate
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Exar Kun and Revan vs. Lord Scourge and Vitiate

Sensing the threat of the Sith Emperor, both Exar Kun and Revan unite and confront the Dark Lord to destroy him once and for all. Alongside the Emperor is Scourge, his Wrath incarnate. Which duo will prevail?

Fight takes place on neutral ground.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:00 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Interesting. Can Revan hold out against Vitiate longer than Scourge can against Kun? Hmmm......

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yes.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 1.

Kun would butcher Scourge, and assuming this is on neutral ground Revan should be able to hold his own against Vitiate imo.

Or vice versa.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:03 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Considering Revan fell pretty easily to Emperor's lightning, I don't think team 1 has a chance here. Scourge could hold off Kun at least for a few seconds.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yes.

I'm not so sure, myself. Vitiate disposed of Revan in seconds in their duel while Scourge is, forgive the MMO-speak, a tank. With his heavy armor and shield generator I can see him lasting a decent amount against Kun's blasts, lightning or whatever.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

thumb up

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Vitiate disposed of Revan since he had no method of resisting of the Force Lightning Storm. Before such, they fought as equals.
Bane or Vader would suffer the same fate. Assuming this is Darth Revan Reborn, he should know how to handle the issue by now.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Vitiate disposed of Revan since he had no method of resisting of the Force Lightning Storm. Before such, they fought as equals.
Bane or Vader would suffer the same fate. Assuming this is Darth Revan Reborn, he should know how to handle the issue by now.

laughing

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:14 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It's not because he didn't have a method. It's because he wasn't powerful enough.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:14 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Theres no reason to assume Revan can handle Vitiate's lightning now. You're assuming way too much about a character who hasn't been established yet. At this point we don't even know if it is Revan or not.

And no, they didn't fight as equals. Revan simply survived against a half-serious Vitiate until he got pissed and one-shot him.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:16 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Sinious
laughing

You act like people care about you. sad
------ ------ ------
The only means to survive such an attack would be able to call up upon a Force Barrier or Tutaminis capable of absorbing the attack.
If Darth Bane is blown off his feet by an attack by amateur Darth Zannah, suggesting he can then survive against Vitiate's is laughable.

"Three centuries ago, Revan wielded the dual philosophies of Sith passion and Jedi tranquility to conquer his enemies; he even nearly assassinated the Sith Emperor."
―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Do I really have to go over the fight part-by-part? I didn't feel it was necessary, but okay:
1. Revan charges Vitiate, Revan is thrown backwards.
2. Revan unleashes attack, Vitiate is thrown backwards.
3. Vitiate unleashes lightning in succession, Revan reflects.
4. Vitiate unleashes final lightning bolt, Revan reflects back at Vitiate.
Revan: 2 points; Vitiate: 1 point. I accept your concession.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:22 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Hmm.

Now that you go back through it Ant, Vitiate really did half ass that fight, didn't he?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:23 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It was just a lame fight in general. All Revan did was reflect some lightning, and all Vitiate did was unleash some lightning. Drew can't write, and Sinious can't read.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:25 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

and Sinious can't read.

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:27 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Vitiate literally hurled singular bolts of lightning at Revan. That's the penultimate form of half-assing.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:28 PM
Nalaniel

You act like people care about you. sad

Stop insulting people.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nalaniel
Stop insulting people.

Forgive me, my Queen. Sinious is the greatest. I love him. Revan dies.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:29 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The only means to survive such an attack would be able to call up upon a Force Barrier or Tutaminis capable of absorbing the attack.
If Darth Bane is blown off his feet by an attack by amateur Darth Zannah, suggesting he can then survive against Vitiate's is laughable.

"Three centuries ago, Revan wielded the dual philosophies of Sith passion and Jedi tranquility to conquer his enemies; he even nearly assassinated the Sith Emperor."
―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Do I really have to go over the fight part-by-part? I didn't feel it was necessary, but okay:
1. Revan charges Vitiate, Revan is thrown backwards.
2. Revan unleashes attack, Vitiate is thrown backwards.
3. Vitiate unleashes lightning in succession, Revan reflects.
4. Vitiate unleashes final lightning bolt, Revan reflects back at Vitiate.
Revan: 2 points; Vitiate: 1 point. I accept your concession.

Not sure why you're mentioning Bane and Zannah, bro.

That quote is inaccurate unless it's talking about Revan and his allies. Meetra nearly assassinated Vitiate, Revan barely ruffled his hair.

Vitiate was only thrown backwards while he was distracted and using most of his power on something else. Revan couldn't even throw an Imperial Guardsman backwards legitimately. And it can easily be argued that Vitiate didn't want to kill Revan until his final attack, hence why he tried such weak-sauce lightning attacks on him. It was shown repeatedly that he'd rather capture Revan alive.

Suggesting that Revan is in any respect equal to Vitiate is like suggesting that a wooden spoon is equal to a larger, much more impressive spoon. That is made of orgasms.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:33 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Once again, you ignore everything I said and instead fabricate your own bias argument. Mmk. thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:34 PM