KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which one is more impressive???

Which one is more impressive???
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Oh when he flew through the alternate earth?

I don't know why, but it didn't impress me at all actually. Seems like something Superman, Hyperion, Gladiator, Thor or any of the mid/high heralds could do.

Surfer exploded a planet in Annihilation as well I suppose, and Thor's broken a few planetoids/the moon when he was beating on him/warlock.

Anyways, on the list it would probably be killing Superman with one punch (if he's the one we're using for HH).

Something similar has happened.

I thought killing a high Herald would be like the 5th choice here with the lasso, Juggernaut forward momentum, etc, being number one.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 26th, 2014 at 01:02 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 12:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
Something similar has happened.

I thought killing a high Herald would be like the 5th choice here with the lasso, Juggernaut forward momentum, etc, being number one.

It takes less than planetary force to stop Juggernaut, if it didn't then the Earth would have gave in BEFORE War Hulk stopped him. Anyway, I don't see Juggs moving planets with his enchantment.

The lasso cannot be broken through pure strength, it takes some type of context (like truth and magic).

Anyway moving the Earth using a significant acceleration could take more than 100 Earth weights of force or more. It takes less than 1 Earth weight of force to destroy Earth itself. Going by averages, a shot that can destroy a planet in one blow should kill a high herald. Going by high end showings then

1. Breaking the lasso
2. Pushing the Earth using a significant acceleration
3. Killing a high herald with a punch.
4. Destroying Earth with a single hit
5. Destroying adamantium (the same size as the Uru)
6. Destroying enchanted Uru
7. Stopping Juggernaut.

Originally posted by Star428
I think it's a toss-up between breaking the lasso and destroying Earth with a single hit.
Moving the Earth using a significant acceleration takes more force than destroying it with a punch. A lot more. Think more than 100 Earth weights or more.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 01:17 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

They're probably thinking of Hulk flying through an asteroid the size of earth or something.

Grey Hulk who was hurled against it, i remember and would say it is a durability feat, he didn't punch though.

Originally posted by abhilegend
SMP did it.

SBP flew just through it iirc, though unlike Grey Hulk under his own power.

But straight up by a punch?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 01:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'd say so.

Strength definitely comes into it.

After all, if the Flash (who has kept up with Superman before) has the same amount of thrust propelling him - would we say he can push the Earth as well? Def not.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 01:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^Hulk had some rocket thrusters attached to him or something, stuff was retarded anyways.

It was just a large rock, nothing like a planet (despite people wanting to equate it to a planet-busting feat)

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 01:38 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

^Hulk had some rocket thrusters attached to him or something, stuff was retarded anyways.

It was just a large rock, nothing like a planet (despite people wanting to equate it to a planet-busting feat)

He had rocket boots and was also shot out of a cannon or something like that.

IF a bullet smashes through body armour, do we say the bullet was 'strong'?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 01:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It was def strength in play of that ft. A lot of strength. Him flying into something is just like Prime flying into Earth, no difference. The only difference is, that meteor was twice the size of Earth.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 01:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Can't believe I agree with this guy.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 01:49 PM
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

Juggs is 1 imo
then High herald

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 05:12 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mindship
Yeah, I did Not recall correctly...

2×10e32 joules = gravitational binding energy (GBE) of the Earth (this is what you'd have to overcome to one-shot the Earth).

2.7×10e33 joules = Earth's kinetic energy in its orbit (presumably what you'd have to match to move the Earth in similar fashion: more than 10x the GBE).
Both figures are >500,000x what the entire Sun puts out every second...and yet, a single death-shot to Supes is still more impressive. Happy Dance

thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 03:45 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Drax also did it, twice. Terrax did it in one attack.
Oh when he flew through the alternate earth?

I don't know why, but it didn't impress me at all actually. Seems like something Superman, Hyperion, Gladiator, Thor or any of the mid/high heralds could do.

Surfer exploded a planet in Annihilation as well I suppose, and Thor's broken a few planetoids/the moon when he was beating on him/warlock.

Anyways, on the list it would probably be killing Superman with one punch (if he's the one we're using for HH).

When did Thor destroy a moon fighting Adam Warlock? And if we're going by energy attacks lots of people have done that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 03:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Rocket-springs, ftw! thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 03:56 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

It's more of a durability feat, than a strength feat, for Hulk.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 12:29 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabro

Stopping Juggernaut wins

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 12:38 PM
Sabro is currently offline Click here to Send Sabro a Private Message Find more posts by Sabro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sabro
Stopping Juggernaut wins
why? What's the greatest force or obstacle Juggs overpowered with his unstoppable enchantment? I don't see War Hulk killing a herald with a single punch. And I don't believe Juggernaut can move planets with his enchantment.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 05:01 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
why? What's the greatest force or obstacle Juggs overpowered with his unstoppable enchantment? I don't see War Hulk killing a herald with a single punch. And I don't believe Juggernaut can move planets with his enchantment.

The god blast. He walked through it. Pushed War Hulk

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 05:28 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Was there an occasion other than this one then?

I just wasn't too sure.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 05:53 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

he didn't overpower it. If he did then it would have been impressive. War Hulk wasn't that strong at first. So him pushing him back is nothing. After war hulk stopped him, I seriously doubt war hulk could one shot KILL a herald with a punch.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 07:36 PM
Sabro

Originally posted by h1a8

I feel like stopping him is skyfather level achievement as he is powered by being who hangs with Elder Gods.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:58 PM
Sabro is currently offline Click here to Send Sabro a Private Message Find more posts by Sabro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Juggs is 1 imo
then High herald

Originally posted by Sabro
Stopping Juggernaut wins

Juggernaut

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:04 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote