KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Avengers -Vs- Thanos

The Avengers -Vs- Thanos
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The Avengers -Vs- Thanos

Who wins?
No prep..

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man

Vs

Thanos

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 11:27 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Thanos wtfpwns that Avenges lineup.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 01:46 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Part of me wants to say that thanos stomps the avengers into paste but the other part of me wants to say that pym particles and their most powerful attacks results in a loss for old prune chin.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 02:13 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
Part of me wants to say that thanos stomps the avengers into paste but the other part of me wants to say that pym particles and their most powerful attacks results in a loss for old prune chin.

lol I was taking kind of a marvel cinematic view here. I mean still using comic book feats and all, but instead attacking Thanos with alittle bit of Ant-Man with the particles, some Wanda MagicsmileVision's versatility and then the classic boys Hulk,cap,Thor and Tony..

I know its still up hill battle for the Avengers thou

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 02:18 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

Thanos stomps hard

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 06:55 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol..Thanos will be fighting Hulk soon in an ongoing battle. This has been described as a huge event for Thanos. Also stated by Starlin that Thanos is wary of Hulks power. If this fight goes anything like Starlin is saying, Hulk alone is a huge threat.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 06:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by carver9
Lol..Thanos will be fighting Hulk soon in an ongoing battle. This has been described as a huge event for Thanos. Also stated by Starlin that Thanos is wary of Hulks power. If this fight goes anything like Starlin is saying, Hulk alone is a huge threat.
We should worry about specifically that as opposed to every thing else Thanos has done. One possible hard battle or loss can change the perception of Thanos.

While it's true that may or may not happen what basis does that have now?

I can also tell another forum meltdown is imminent regardless of what happens in that book though.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
We should worry about specifically that as opposed to every thing else Thanos has done. One possible hard battle or loss can change the perception of Thanos.

While it's true that may or may not happen what basis does that have now?

I can also tell another forum meltdown is imminent regardless of what happens in that book though.

Never said that it would change anything at all about Thanos, because it will not change his character or his power level at all but again, even if it's a loss or a win for the Hulk, this is going to be an epic battle for the Titan.

Who knows, it will probably end up like the Zeus beat down but the only reason I don't think that is, the hype Starlin is passing Hulk aaaannnnndddd, this fight/appearance lasting more than one comic...then the title of it, Thanos vs Hulk.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So if it changes nothing about Thanos then that means it elevates Hulk to Thanos level according to your previous post?

Your Thanos hate and Hulk love would cause you to literally explode if Hulk won me thinks.

Still though. You're judging based off pure speculation. Might as well say Vulcan beat the Imperial Guard and Gladiator. Title is meaningless though. They may have a huge brawl or they may have a small skirmish. Most likely the latter and then team up against Annihilus and Co. My guess anyway.

Forum explosion either way. Just like in two days when Starlord fights Thanos.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:23 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So if it changes nothing about Thanos then that means it elevates Hulk to Thanos level according to your previous post?

Your Thanos hate and Hulk love would cause you to literally explode if Hulk won me thinks.

Still though. You're judging based off pure speculation. Might as well say Vulcan beat the Imperial Guard and Gladiator. Title is meaningless though. They may have a huge brawl or they may have a small skirmish. Most likely the latter and then team up against Annihilus and Co. My guess anyway.

Forum explosion either way. Just like in two days when Starlord fights Thanos.

Or Hulk has been underrated. Doesn't matter tbh. Your statement is right, they will probably team up, battle, who knows but my post doesn't reflect me hating Thanos...the idea of my post is, it's about freaking time these two fought.

Don't think the forum will explode concerning Thanos power level vs the Hulk...the forum would only explode if Hulk got trashed by Thanos, not the other way around.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:29 PM
DarkSaint85

Nah. Your rivers of jizz would drown us all, carvster, if Hulk won.

Tbh, it'll probably end up a stalemate. What with Thanos and Hulk both being cinematic properties.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah. Your rivers of jizz would drown us all, carvster, if Hulk won.

Tbh, it'll probably end up a stalemate. What with Thanos and Hulk both being cinematic properties.

Lol...only towards one person. I will remove him off ignore just to parade about it. Anyone else like Bran, Kurupt, hell, that's about it...I would respect them and not even bring it up in a debate.

I agree with it probably ending in a stalemate.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:34 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

No. If we haven't thoroughly seen Hulk get trashed by vastly less that would be a point.
I take that back, you'll love Thanos regardless of what happens. He loses and he's an In-Betweener matcher. He wins and he blasted the shit out of Galactus.

That would be just you exploding in that case. You have people seriously arguing Gladiator could beat Thanos based off a statement. What do you think is going to happen?

Anyway obviously not looking forward to it. Though I understand why you are. A lower tier opponent taking on someone who dwarfs him. No negatives for Hulk.
It'd be like a Thanos vs Set mini.

But I digress. Vs mentality aside it should be decent, like his other works. You'll like it, I'll probably like it, and the forum will be go into death throes.

However, right now as it stands, Hulk doesn't stand a chance against Thanos. Which will be true to this moment even if Thanos gets one punched.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:42 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So wtf is up with Star-Lord vs Thanos?

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Starlord has a powerup and punches Thanos making him bleed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:44 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Starlord has a powerup and punches Thanos making him bleed.

Seen the preview.
Any mentioning what power up did he get?

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:45 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The Mandalay Gem. The most powerful mineral in the universe apparently.

Lol mineral.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:02 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Damn ,that sounds phuckin retarded...

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:05 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...only towards one person. I will remove him off ignore just to parade about it. Anyone else like Bran, Kurupt, hell, that's about it...I would respect them and not even bring it up in a debate.

I agree with it probably ending in a stalemate.
I'm not on ignore , so you will just continue with been a f*ggot?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:38 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToughMind

Thanos

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 01:31 AM
ToughMind is currently offline Click here to Send ToughMind a Private Message Find more posts by ToughMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote