KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Justice League of Bad Asses Vs Avengers

The Justice League of Bad Asses Vs Avengers
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Justice League of Bad Asses Vs Avengers

Leader (Kingdom Come Superman)
(please log in to view the image)
Lobo ( The Brick)
Sinestro (The Lantern)
Black Adam (The Marvel)
Constantine (The Mystic)
Future Flash (The Speedster)
Orion (The God)
Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond)

vs

Last edited by Senor Cage on Sep 29th, 2014 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

KC Superman is overpowered and Pather is underpowered

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:37 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The JLA wtfstomps

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:19 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

JLA pwns

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:22 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Why the Frick is BP there

Swap hulk with LF Rulk

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:02 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Reflassshh
The JLA wtfstomps

thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:05 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

JLBA wins.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

and the WTF spite stomp thread of the year goes to golgo's The Justice League of Bad Asses Vs Avengers. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:51 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It was a tough category, what with all the other Golgo threads stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

yeah it was, specially with his "Injustice Superman Vs Superman 1M" stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 01:20 PM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Avengers team for the most part is definitely not under powered especially when you bring Dr. Strange in.

Main problem is that Hulk is only worthwhile if he can engage Lobo HtH and the only person BP has a chance against is Batman Beyond.

Of course I don't see BB or BP deciding this fight.

I think the Avengers can make a fight of this. Of course I don't really know what future Flash can do.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 01:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

Originally posted by relentless1
JLA pwns

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 01:44 PM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Newjak
Avengers team for the most part is definitely not under powered especially when you bring Dr. Strange in.

Main problem is that Hulk is only worthwhile if he can engage Lobo HtH and the only person BP has a chance against is Batman Beyond.

Of course I don't see BB or BP deciding this fight.

I think the Avengers can make a fight of this. Of course I don't really know what future Flash can do.

Tbh, no one does. He has only shown an ability to time jump, beyond that, a willingness to do what's needed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 02:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbh, no one does. He has only shown an ability to time jump, beyond that, a willingness to do what's needed.
in that case I wouldn't say the Avengers Team is underpowered.

BB and BP are really non factors as a whole. Unless there is some obscure Batman Beyond ability I need to know about.

Surfer/Thor/Hyperion and potentially Blue Marvel should be able to go one on one with anyone on that team that isn't KCS

Hulk can go HtH with Lobo.

Dr. Strange is well Dr. Strange.

Nova Prime should be able to fight and go Toe with almost everyone on that list.

Truth be told I think Dr. Strange would be a power match for KCS of course Constantine is a wildcard when it comes to magic.

I definitely don't think the Avengers team would get manhandled and could definitely give as good as they get.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:17 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It's not a landslide.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:34 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Newjak
in that case I wouldn't say the Avengers Team is underpowered.

BB and BP are really non factors as a whole. Unless there is some obscure Batman Beyond ability I need to know about.

Surfer/Thor/Hyperion and potentially Blue Marvel should be able to go one on one with anyone on that team that isn't KCS

Hulk can go HtH with Lobo.

Dr. Strange is well Dr. Strange.

Nova Prime should be able to fight and go Toe with almost everyone on that list.

Truth be told I think Dr. Strange would be a power match for KCS of course Constantine is a wildcard when it comes to magic.

I definitely don't think the Avengers team would get manhandled and could definitely give as good as they get.

BB/BP
Surfer/Future Flash
Thor/Orion
Hyperion/BA
BM/Constantine
Hulk/Lobo
Nova/Sinestro
Strange/KCS

As you say, Constantine would be a massive wildcard. Of course, we could do mystics/mystics, either way, Blue Marvel would lose, alas. I wouldn't fancy Nova's odds against Sinestro, either. Or Strange against KCS (but tough match).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:47 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Not a landslide, but every guy with a power up or upgrade is the JLA side..

Why is that?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:48 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Supermex
Not a landslide, but every guy with a power up or upgrade is the JLA side..

Why is that?

Except Nova Prime. JLA only have KC Superman and Batman Beyond, I don't count Future Flash as an upgrade, nor Sinestrollax (if we do, then KotD Black Panther is also an upgrade).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:53 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Except Nova Prime. JLA only have KC Superman and Batman Beyond, I don't count Future Flash as an upgrade, nor Sinestrollax (if we do, then KotD Black Panther is also an upgrade).

What Lobo we using?
What Black Adam?
What Con is this?
What Sinestro ?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:57 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote