KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Justice League of Bad Asses Vs Avengers

The Justice League of Bad Asses Vs Avengers
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermex
What Lobo we using?
What Black Adam?
What Con is this?
What Sinestro ?

The current ones/last seen major variations as depicted in those pics.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

KC Supes is overrated

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:59 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Then I guess everyone better pony up and apologise to Golgo, myself included, for he has actually made a very competitive thread.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then I guess everyone better pony up and apologise to Golgo, myself included, for he has actually made a very competitive thread.

Golgo13 = Fair and unbiased

Where you been?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:09 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I'm still confused with them pics of them DC guys..
Not sure what levels some of them are.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:11 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nova Prime would lose to Sinestro. Black Panther doesn't belong. All of the other heavy hitter can engage each other. By the way, that's WWH in the pic. He could take on and probably beat anyone on the opposing team minus bfring.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Constantine doesn't really have powerups. so jsut normal Constantine. It's just a badass pic.
Lobo...well, it's not TwiBo, but neither is it blood clone Lobo. Doesn't look as if he has a Red Lantern Ring either. So normal Lobo, I guess. Looks like dreadlocked pirate Lobo, who could regen from a pool of blood.
Black Adam just looks like preDCnU BA (but with Alex Ross art, that's all).
That's Sinestro with Parallax inside him.

Hope that helps?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:16 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Constantine doesn't really have powerups. so jsut normal Constantine. It's just a badass pic.
Lobo...well, it's not TwiBo, but neither is it blood clone Lobo. Doesn't look as if he has a Red Lantern Ring either. So normal Lobo, I guess. Looks like dreadlocked pirate Lobo, who could regen from a pool of blood.
Black Adam just looks like preDCnU BA (but with Alex Ross art, that's all).
That's Sinestro with Parallax inside him.

Hope that helps?

Thanks Dark

But is that what Golgo himself is going with?

Is Sinestro with Parallax inside him HH or higher?

The Superman being used here, how does he compared to DCnu Superman?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:20 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Supermex
Thanks Dark

But is that what Golgo himself is going with?

Is Sinestro with Parallax inside him HH or higher?

The Superman being used here, how does he compared to DCnu Superman?

Who cares about Golgo -I certainly don't!

I'd say Sinestro should be above HH, certainly. Sinestro is already considered a HH, so Parallax should certainly bump him up.

He isn't affected by Kryptonite anymore, and he tanked several Shazam bolts from Billy. Who, incidentally, was also bloodlusted, whereas Superman was trying to reason with him.

SO, I would put him above DCnU. MErely because he is meant to be Superman with added Sunlight exposure.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:25 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Who cares about Golgo -I certainly don't!

I'd say Sinestro should be above HH, certainly. Sinestro is already considered a HH, so Parallax should certainly bump him up.

He isn't affected by Kryptonite anymore, and he tanked several Shazam bolts from Billy. Who, incidentally, was also bloodlusted, whereas Superman was trying to reason with him.

SO, I would put him above DCnU. MErely because he is meant to be Superman with added Sunlight exposure.

Any of the Marvel guys at the level of this Superman, Sinestro, Batman Beyond levels? In there respective matchups?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:31 PM
DarkSaint85

Well, although he tanked the Shazam bolts, he was bleeding from his ears. So magic still affected him.

If you believe Carver, WWH could solo in a fistfight..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:34 PM
carver9

Well, although he tanked the Shazam bolts, he was bleeding from his ears. So magic still affected him.

If you believe Carver, WWH could solo in a fistfight..

Didn't have a huge affect on him though. It could have been the power behind said blast that was affecting him instead of magic itself. He wasn't immune but it didn't hinder him in any kind of way. I wouldn't consider that proof enough that he could pull a majority against everyone on the opposing team, especially with Cap being ft less himself.

Get the Supermen mixed up but isn't that the same Supes that fought against Superboy Prime?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
Didn't have a huge affect on him though. It could have been the power behind said blast that was affecting him instead of magic itself. He wasn't immune but it didn't hinder him in any kind of way. I wouldn't consider that proof enough that he could pull a majority against everyone on the opposing team, especially with Cap being ft less himself.

Get the Supermen mixed up but isn't that the same Supes that fought against Superboy Prime?

Not the same.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:33 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by carver9

No. The one that fought prime was earth 2 supes.

Also lol at wwh soloing.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Reflassshh
No. The one that fought prime was earth 2 supes.

Also lol at wwh soloing.

WWH soloing the entire team? Of course not.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:40 PM
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

I've got Avengers. Surfer can...pretty much solo that team tbh. Give him Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Dr. Strange, and yes Black Panther (he can actually factor believe it or not) then it's not really that close.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 06:54 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by DarkRaiden
I've got Avengers. Surfer can...pretty much solo that team tbh. Give him Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Dr. Strange, and yes Black Panther (he can actually factor believe it or not) then it's not really that close.

Are you insane?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:10 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote