KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS KMC ALL-STAR X-MEN

Thanos VS KMC ALL-STAR X-MEN
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Thread resurrection.......

GO!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 03:30 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hope and Colossus with cytorrak/pf enchantment should do the trick

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 04:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Longshot
Havok
Pixie
Domino
Cloak
Fantomex
Doop
Iceman
Juggernaut
Cassandra Nova

Cloak attempts to BFR him. Fails. Instead, he gets back, and BFR's/forceblocks Iceman, my main powerhouse.

He then tanks Havok's best shots, then fires a massive AoE blast which kills half of my team.

Cassandra attempts to mindrape him, only to fall into his trap, and he punches Juggy's helmet off, then mindphucks him. Together, they smash the rest of my team into pieces.

Only to realise that he's been punching thin air all this while, thanks to Fantomex, who's been misdirecting him into destroying his own equipment. Pixie goes and fetches Iceman back, then the fun begins.

He fires another energy blast, which amps Havok. Him and Juggy simultaneously start beating the crap out of Thanos, whilst Cassandra and Doop mind-rapes him. Don't forget, people here are giving Vulcan good odds; Havok was able to absorb so much energy he was hurting Vulcan, of all people.

Their attacks are all aided by Domino and Longshots luck powers, which enable victory for my team.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 11:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Rogue
Forgetmenot
Loa

Rogue absorbs their powers, then walks to Thanos and SPLOORCHes his head.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 11:40 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Magnon
Rogue
Forgetmenot
Loa

Rogue absorbs their powers, then walks to Thanos and SPLOORCHes his head.

Are you really sure this is enough for The Mad Titan?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 07:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Pro X
Hope
Magneto
Vulcan
god Cable
Omega Level Iceman
New Sun Gambit
Colossusnaut
P5 Magik & Emma Frost

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 08:06 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you really sure this is enough for The Mad Titan?

Should be. Forgetmenot was able to remain unnoticed for years with beings such as Phoenix, Cassandra Nova, Apocalypse, etc. around. His powers should keep Thanos oblivious of Rogue's presence long enough for her to get close. Furthermore, Loa has never failed to disintegrate anything that is made of matter. For example, she easily destroyed Seamus Mellencamp despite his indestructible scales, and Dr. Doom quickly erected a forcefield when fighting her because he knew a slight touch from Loa would've decimated his hyper-advanced armor (along with himself).

Thus, with these two powers at hand, Rogue could simply walk to Thanos, punch him in the face, and kill him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 10:14 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Supermutant
Pro X
Hope
Magneto
Vulcan
god Cable
Omega Level Iceman
New Sun Gambit
Colossusnaut
P5 Magik & Emma Frost

Too many amped characters here!

DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 10:49 PM
Insane Titan

Should be. Forgetmenot was able to remain unnoticed for years with beings such as Phoenix, Cassandra Nova, Apocalypse, etc. around. His powers should keep Thanos oblivious of Rogue's presence long enough for her to get close. Furthermore, Loa has never failed to disintegrate anything that is made of matter. For example, she easily destroyed Seamus Mellencamp despite his indestructible scales, and Dr. Doom quickly erected a forcefield when fighting her because he knew a slight touch from Loa would've decimated his hyper-advanced armor (along with himself).

Thus, with these two powers at hand, Rogue could simply walk to Thanos, punch him in the face, and kill him.
laughing

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 11:07 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Forgetmenot is always interesting,but I wouldn't like him on a team.

Rogue wouldn't know who the hell this balding creepy looking guy approaching her is. Touching her to give her Hus powers? She's equally likely to punch him away.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 01:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Haha. Clever.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 01:51 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Forgetmenot is always interesting,but I wouldn't like him on a team.

Rogue wouldn't know who the hell this balding creepy looking guy approaching her is. Touching her to give her Hus powers? She's equally likely to punch him away.
Well, you can replace Forgetmenot with Fantomex and the basic idea remains the same. Or we can have Forgetmenot soaked in AXE and equipped with Swiss chocolate so that he can approach Rogue safely without getting punched (after all, we are allowed to amp some of the X-men as per the OP).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:49 PM
DarkSaint85

Jeez, don't think OP meant we could amp them to abstract level...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 03:02 PM