KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Majestic & Ultraman Vs Sun God & Blue Marvel

Majestic & Ultraman Vs Sun God & Blue Marvel
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No no, you're misunderstanding things as per usual.

Maybe you're deliberately doing this. NOBODY SAID SUNLIGHT DOESN'T WEAKEN ULTRAMAN.

OK. Ultraman is the reverse of Superman. Kryptonite weakens Supes, but strengthens Ultraman.

Sunlight weakens Ultraman, and strengthens Superman.

If in this thread you are arguing that Sun God will weaken Ultraman, then it must strengthen Superman in the Sun God/Superman thread.

It is up to you to prove that Sun God has this magical radiation energy that will only suit you and suit your arguments, that it would weaken Ultraman and NOT strengthen Superman. Carver radiation.

Lol...not magical. What I'm asking is, what type of sun light is he emitting. Yellow, Red, you know, sun light. Just because he emits sun light from his body doesn't mean it's yellow sun light. Also, Superman would probably amp Sun God as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 02:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So in the scans I posted, showing clearly that it was the same colour as his outfit, which is yellow.....you said it does not answer your question??

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So in the scans I posted, showing clearly that it was the same colour as his outfit, which is yellow.....you said it does not answer your question??

Makes sense. Kinda of like Superman heat vision.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1058505-hv2.jpg

Even though he is powered by yellow sun light, he is shooting out rays from a red sun? Kinda weird huh? Funny how colors work.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

You can't have both carver, either the Sunlight weakens Ultraman and amps Superman or it does nothing to both, choose, hypoc...

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You can't have both carver, either the Sunlight weakens Ultraman and amps Superman or it does nothing to both, choose, hypoc...

It weakens Ultra and Sun God radiation might not be the type of radiation that empowers Supes.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:22 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Makes sense. Kinda of like Superman heat vision.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1058505-hv2.jpg

Even though he is powered by yellow sun light, he is shooting out rays from a red sun? Kinda weird huh? Funny how colors work.

Except, nobody says OMG Superman is using his Sun vision! So....a stupid comment.

YOU were the one who said Sun God emits sun light. I then show yellow rays emitting from him.

Yellow.....rays.

you said he emits sun light, and asked what kind.....yellow....sun...rays...could it be? ???

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It weakens Ultra and Sun God radiation might not be the type of radiation that empowers Supes.

Just so you know, in case you wondered, Carver, I reported you for trolling.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Was it actually stated that Sun God shoots beams of pure solar radiation from his person? If not, then I don't think I'm buying-into that notion... If not, Team 1 wins 10/10.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
Was it actually stated that Sun God shoots beams of pure solar radiation from his person? If not, then I don't think I'm buying-into that notion... If not, Team 1 wins 10/10.

No it was never stated.

It is just that some people posit the notion that Sun God's rays would weaken Ultraman....

But in another thread, those same people posit that the exact same rays would NOT amp Superman.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:32 PM
carver9

Just so you know, in case you wondered, Carver, I reported you for trolling.

Lol...I'm not trolling you though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:33 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No it was never stated.

It is just that some people posit the notion that Sun God's rays would weaken Ultraman....

But in another thread, those same people posit that the exact same rays would NOT amp Superman.
Yeah, I noticed that.

Anyway, given that we have no clue what specific type of energy Sun God actually emits, I don't see why people automatically cling to it being pure solar radiation? Is it because the word "sun" is in his name?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I noticed that.

Anyway, given that we have no clue what specific type of energy Sun God actually emits, I don't see why people automatically cling to it being pure solar radiation? Is it because the word "sun" is in his name?

Pretty much.

I personally don't think he would, anymore than Enzeru's notion that Sentry would empower Superman.

In this fight, there wouldn't be weakness exploitation going on, IMO. He shoots some kind of energy, and he's called Sun God, but, IIRC, does he even get his powers from the Sun? And then shoot it out? Without proof, can't say for sure.

Team 1 ftw, btw.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:40 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

How do you know that it weakens Ultra? It could be a differen't type of radiation that weakens him. BTW you are trolling, reported.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pretty much.

I personally don't think he would, anymore than Enzeru's notion that Sentry would empower Superman.

In this fight, there wouldn't be weakness exploitation going on, IMO. He shoots some kind of energy, and he's called Sun God, but, IIRC, does he even get his powers from the Sun? And then shoot it out? Without proof, can't say for sure.

Team 1 ftw, btw.
Yeeeeah. Ultraman crushes his face. thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:50 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Why are you so sure that it weakens ultraman?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:15 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Blue Marvel and Majestic is a wash.

Ultraman and Sun God are the wild cards. That being said, while Ultraman managed to beat up Black Adam, Sun God beat up the Hulk and in terms of physical capabilities, or even overall power, the Hulk shits all over DCnU Black Adam.

Throw in the fact that Ultraman can overexert himself and that he is weakened by Sunlight, then I'm not sure how this isn't a stomp in his favor.....?

With that in mind, have to give it to Team 2 conclusively.

Not to mention it can be easily be argued Sun God was exhausted when he beat up the Hulk.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Sep 30th, 2014 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:59 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sigh...you were doing good Rage until...

Good having you back though. You rarely post and Thor needs a line backer sometimes on KMC.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:03 PM