KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS

What Happens In the Clash of Titans
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos Wins Convincingly 40 62.50%
The Hulk Wins 11 17.19%
Thanos and The Hulk Stalemate 13 20.31%
Total: 64 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
This thread will be another Namor/Panther prediction thread.
Who has the most vocal fanbase here willing to post more and more outrageous claims for multiple pages.

Should be fun!

Pretty much. That's why I'm staying in the middle of this and saying this ends in a draw. I honestly don't think either will lose but with the hype Starlin is giving Hulk, it will most definitely be a good drawn out battle.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGU

Originally posted by carver9
Good post. Did you see the Starlin interview yet?

Yep. No surprise in what he was saying - he loves Thanos but he has always had a very high opinion of Hulk's dynamic strength (although he allegedly hated the merged Hulk).

Cheers.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:29 PM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

If this ends on a draw, expect that A) the scans of the fight will be broken down to the brush strokes to establish imaginary advantages for both characters
And B) Starlin will be excommunicated by the house of Mel.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Marvel.com:_Wait—Annihilus?_How big of a part does he play in the story? Why is he a great villain to use?

Jim Starlin:_Annihilus is throughout the series. He wants the Hulk/Banner for his own nefarious reasons. Telling you any more than that would prove a spoiler. I'm using him in the story because he’s already a great villain that could be even scarier than he already is.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

Thanos should completely destroy Hulk without a significant effort if not then it's completely inconsistent and should not be taken serious.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:44 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Decimus
Thanos should completely destroy Hulk without a significant effort if not then it's completely inconsistent and should not be taken serious.

Don't know where you get the idea of someone completely destroying Hulk but ok.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 11:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I predict I will be there to deal with anyone who challenges Lord Thanos. I'll be here the day the comic hits to deal with any anti-Thanos propaganda.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 11:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I predict you will be mocked no matter the outcome for rabidly overreacting. wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 07:10 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I would like Hulk to win.

And I am hoping for a balls to the wall, slugfest.

But the properties being what they are, it'll probably end in a indecisive draw that either side can spin into a win for their side.

But yeah, I want Hulk to win.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 07:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos wins convincingly.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 09:09 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Hulk get's punched in da face.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 09:12 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I bet it will some what like Champion vs Thanos

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:19 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

If Hulk beats Thanos in a slugfest then the Titan's stock has truly plummeted big grin

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:23 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No shame in Thanos losing to the strongest character in comics.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:30 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by riv6672
No shame in Thanos losing to the strongest character in comics.

Hulk has been phisically sh1tcanned by far lesser opponents then Thanos.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:40 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hmm. A stronger character beaten by a weaker one? Happens in comics every once in a while. smile

That means that Thanos does have a chance.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:44 AM
DarkSaint85

I'm actually a bit sad that it's not Doc Green who's fighting Thanos. The two of them matching brains and brawn would've been fun.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 11:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hulk already has too many advantages, though...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 11:40 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm actually a bit sad that it's not Doc Green who's fighting Thanos. The two of them matching brains and brawn would've been fun.

Carter has washed your brain...

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 11:48 AM
carver9

Don't think it will be an all pure brawl, think Thanos will mix a Lil versatility in as well.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 12:41 PM