KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS

What Happens In the Clash of Titans
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos Wins Convincingly 40 62.50%
The Hulk Wins 11 17.19%
Thanos and The Hulk Stalemate 13 20.31%
Total: 64 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carver, you go too far. Thanos has already mind controlled the Hulk. He's beaten him easily. Thanos has always been above him. You know it. No big deal. Thanos is the ultimate comic book character.

I can't take that away from him. He did mind control the Hulk. Not what I'm arguing. It's the desperation that I'm arguing. Like this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...-0+%2812%29.jpg

Black Bolt knocked Thanos down more than one panel...I guess that means Black Bolt has a win over Thanos even though we see him getting up from the rubble. I can also post Odin knocking him down, Tyrant, hell, Thor knocked him off his feet. I can post Groot doing it; trust me, the scans are available.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
I can't take that away from him. He did mind control the Hulk. Not what I'm arguing. It's the desperation that I'm arguing. Like this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...-0+%2812%29.jpg

Black Bolt knocked Thanos down more than one panel...I guess that means Black Bolt has a win over Thanos even though we see him getting up from the rubble. I can also post Odin knocking him down, Tyrant, hell, Thor knocked him off his feet. I can post Groot doing it; trust me, the scans are available.
It isn't that he took him out but the manner in which he cast him side. This has happened on multiple occasions. You don't see Tha is teaming up to take on the Hulk. Thanos is beyond the Hulk. He always has been. This latest showing has everyone else killed save Thanos to demonstrate the superiority to the rest. He is Thanos and has stood toe to toe with Galactus.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 03:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It isn't that he took him out but the manner in which he cast him side. This has happened on multiple occasions. You don't see Tha is teaming up to take on the Hulk. Thanos is beyond the Hulk. He always has been. This latest showing has everyone else killed save Thanos to demonstrate the superiority to the rest. He is Thanos and has stood toe to toe with Galactus.

Are you saying that since Hulk didn't stand in one spot and tank Thanos blast, that means Thanos was victorious? This is what it leads too. If Hulk would've stood in one spot while Thanos blasted him, then that means Hulk is superior but since Thanos was able to budge him, that means Thanos is mightier? At the end of the day, Thanos did nothing to the Hulk minus pushing him back. Hulk was up in the next panel with his hands in the air preparing to punch Thanos lights out.

Think about it for a second because if budging is what you are looking for, I have more scans to post. I'm searching for those Groot scans as we speak. Hell, Nova knocked Thanos miles in their fight. Binary slung Thanos. I can go all day. He got up, eventually, but he was knocked down by their energy attacks.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 03:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

He is Thanos and has stood toe to toe with Galactus.

Reading this ''He is Thanos and has stood toe to toe with Galactus'', someone would think he is in the same tier as Galactus.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 05:28 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Are you saying that since Hulk didn't stand in one spot and tank Thanos blast, that means Thanos was victorious? This is what it leads too. If Hulk would've stood in one spot while Thanos blasted him, then that means Hulk is superior but since Thanos was able to budge him, that means Thanos is mightier? At the end of the day, Thanos did nothing to the Hulk minus pushing him back. Hulk was up in the next panel with his hands in the air preparing to punch Thanos lights out.

Think about it for a second because if budging is what you are looking for, I have more scans to post. I'm searching for those Groot scans as we speak. Hell, Nova knocked Thanos miles in their fight. Binary slung Thanos. I can go all day. He got up, eventually, but he was knocked down by their energy attacks.
I am saying Thanos is above his stations. He's smarter, more versatile, and more powerful. Hush, he dealt with him like a peon. Hulk later died in the story. He wasn't strong enough.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Inedian
Reading this ''He is Thanos and has stood toe to toe with Galactus'', someone would think he is in the same tier as Galactus.
Just citing a comic.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:53 AM
carver9

I am saying Thanos is above his stations. He's smarter, more versatile, and more powerful. Hush, he dealt with him like a peon. Hulk later died in the story. He wasn't strong enough.

Hulk kills him. Also, you admit that Odin defeated Thanos?

(please log in to view the image)

It took Thanos far more panels to get up from Odin attack than what it took Hulk to get up from Thanos attack. Glad you finally admitted this.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:22 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Yikes

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:57 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk kills him. Also, you admit that Odin defeated Thanos?

(please log in to view the image)

It took Thanos far more panels to get up from Odin attack than what it took Hulk to get up from Thanos attack. Glad you finally admitted this.
Can you read and comprehend what it is I am saying ? You bring up a completely unrelated point I never made and tried acting like you got me. Carver, you should be better than this. Thanos is beyond Hulk based off his portrayals and this showing of Odin is him acknowledging him as a worthy foe he was unable to put down after a pretty extensive fight in the comic. laughing out loud

Hulk is someone who uses his guts out after he fought Zeus and lost. Convincingly. Since you want to play this game lets play.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 04:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Random thought:
It certainly didn't seem like Thanos went all-out against Hulk. The eye-beams he used were casual... Just enough to swat Hulk aside so he could carry on with his day.

But despite the casuality of the beams, they still momentarily brought Hulk down... So just imagine if Thanos weren't holding back.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 04:22 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Then it would probably take Hulk an extra panel to get up. I dont depict Thanos as the type to hold back, especially against the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 04:35 AM
DarkSaint85

Hulk isn't usually depicted as the hidey hole kinda guy.

Yet, here we are.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 05:34 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Do you have scans of his death or are we guessing. Was Sufer dead as well?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 05:39 AM
DarkSaint85

Everyone was dead....the dialogue was pretty clear.

Edit: So yes. Surfer. Hulk. Thor. Magneto. Random guy. Dead.

I've never seen the LT have any speed feats, by your reasoning, as we only take things that have explicitly been spoon fed to us, Batman os stronger and faster than the LT.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 05:51 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I didn't see Hulk death or how he died. Annihilus probably slapped him across the face with one of the Beyonders bodies and killed him. Did he die from the same attack that hit Thanos? IF he is dead. Theres nothing to suggest anything. So if he died, how did he die Saint.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 06:45 AM
Inedian

Originally posted by Galan007
But despite the casuality of the beams, they still momentarily brought Hulk down... So just imagine if Thanos weren't holding back.

Or if Hulk wasn't holding back enormously, it could be a different story. As Hulk said himself, he was holding back all along even in the war in New York.

Last edited by Inedian on Apr 17th, 2016 at 06:58 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 06:51 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

World Breaker Hulk is overkill.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 06:54 AM
Insane Titan

The lvl of trolling carver is showing us pathetic. Annihilus himself said everyone was dead and he was watching the full thing on a screen.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 06:55 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

World Breaker Hulk is overkill.

Indeed.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 06:57 AM
DarkSaint85

I didn't see Hulk death or how he died. Annihilus probably slapped him across the face with one of the Beyonders bodies and killed him. Did he die from the same attack that hit Thanos? IF he is dead. Theres nothing to suggest anything. So if he died, how did he die Saint.

Cool.

So LT is weaker, slower and less durable than Batman. Carver canon.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 12:08 PM