KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS

What Happens In the Clash of Titans
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos Wins Convincingly 40 62.50%
The Hulk Wins 11 17.19%
Thanos and The Hulk Stalemate 13 20.31%
Total: 64 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « First ... « 66 67 [68] 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Then it would probably take Hulk an extra panel to get up. I dont depict Thanos as the type to hold back, especially against the Hulk.
He wasn't there to destroy him. Did you read the dialogue ? Do you know anything ? Since when did Tha is try to massacre anyone he comes into contact with ? Please try to make a little sense this is why you get torn to shreds with these nonsensical Fanta pouting because the Hulk looked weak and submissive.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I didn't see Hulk death or how he died. Annihilus probably slapped him across the face with one of the Beyonders bodies and killed him. Did he die from the same attack that hit Thanos? IF he is dead. Theres nothing to suggest anything. So if he died, how did he die Saint.
Thr dialogue made it clear everyone who came into battle with Thanos died. You're a joke at this point. Posts like these are why you're not taken seriously. You're acting like abhi vehemently pounding his head in defiance of common sense and comprehension.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
He wasn't there to destroy him. Did you read the dialogue ? Do you know anything ? Since when did Tha is try to massacre anyone he comes into contact with ? Please try to make a little sense this is why you get torn to shreds with these nonsensical Fanta pouting because the Hulk looked weak and submissive.

Makes sense. Both Thanos and Hulk held back. Wonder what would happen if both went all out.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thr dialogue made it clear everyone who came into battle with Thanos died. You're a joke at this point. Posts like these are why you're not taken seriously. You're acting like abhi vehemently pounding his head in defiance of common sense and comprehension.

Who went into battle with him? Scans. How did the Hulk die if he did get killed?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Makes sense. Both Thanos and Hulk held back. Wonder what would happen if both went all out.
Thanos doesn't need to go all out and has easily mind controlled him. Hulk usually does what Thanos wants. Hulk is beneath him. Always has been.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Who went into battle with him? Scans. How did the Hulk die if he did get killed?
A lot of heroes and villains. Thor was the last one with him. He died and it was just Thanos. Annihilus killed them all. This isn't hard to grasp and when you ask posters to hold your hand through this it makes you look ridiculously childish and inept.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:56 PM
carver9

A lot of heroes and villains. Thor was the last one with him. He died and it was just Thanos. Annihilus killed them all. This isn't hard to grasp and when you ask posters to hold your hand through this it makes you look ridiculously childish and inept.

How did Annihilus kill him?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

How did Annihilus kill him?
How did he attack the other heroes and kill Thor ? This isn't rocket science. Carver your lack of common sense is offensive. This is why posters have an issue its because you're dishonest like Abhilegend.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:06 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

This isn't rocket science.

For that we have h1a8 big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How did he attack the other heroes and kill Thor ? This isn't rocket science. Carver your lack of common sense is offensive. This is why posters have an issue its because you're dishonest like Abhilegend.

I think he used a more powerful attack against Hulk. Blew half of the moon up when it hit his skin. Can you prove me wrong?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:25 PM
Insane Titan

Carver is a complete joke, I feel sorry for him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 06:39 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Can you prove your own assertion?

I assert that Batman is superhuman. Legit.

Alfred is also superhuman.

I have seen no scans proving that they poop.

As all humans do so, PLUS I have seen scans of Alfred creating delicious meals for Bruce (proving he eats), this means the entire Batfamily (including Alfred) are superhumans.

I do not need proof to back my claim up. If anyone wants to disagree with me, please show me scans of Alfred pooping.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 06:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I think he used a more powerful attack against Hulk. Blew half of the moon up when it hit his skin. Can you prove me wrong?
That isn't how debating works. That's what wrong with you after all these years you d think you'd have a clue. When you make a claim you have to prove it we don't have to disprove it. The heroes and villains were all killed save Thanos. On panel evidence confirms this. If you want to continue to pull an abhi impersonation I'll continue to terrorize you.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can you prove your own assertion?

I assert that Batman is superhuman. Legit.

Alfred is also superhuman.

I have seen no scans proving that they poop.

As all humans do so, PLUS I have seen scans of Alfred creating delicious meals for Bruce (proving he eats), this means the entire Batfamily (including Alfred) are superhumans.

I do not need proof to back my claim up. If anyone wants to disagree with me, please show me scans of Alfred pooping.
I honestly don't think carver understands your post or any of these points.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:34 PM
carver9

That isn't how debating works. That's what wrong with you after all these years you d think you'd have a clue. When you make a claim you have to prove it we don't have to disprove it. The heroes and villains were all killed save Thanos. On panel evidence confirms this. If you want to continue to pull an abhi impersonation I'll continue to terrorize you.

What on panel evidence?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

What on panel evidence?
The dialogue and the art.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:45 PM
carver9

The dialogue and the art.

Show me what made you think Hulk died.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Show me what made you think Hulk died.
It has already been discussed. Evidence is useless against someone like you and abhi. I wouldn't waste the time uploading this on photobucket. You've been mocked enough as it is.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:04 AM
carver9

It has already been discussed. Evidence is useless against someone like you and abhi. I wouldn't waste the time uploading this on photobucket. You've been mocked enough as it is.

Hulk death was discussed. An off panel death. I'm asking you a simple question. What about the art that made you think Hulk died? You don't have to explain it in detail, just give me specifics.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk death was discussed. An off panel death. I'm asking you a simple question. What about the art that made you think Hulk died? You don't have to explain it in detail, just give me specifics.
Everyone's deaths were discussed when Thor was the last one alongside Thanos. The art made it clear when Thor died and when others died. They dust have time to address every death but caught the reader up when just Thor remained alongside Thanos. You think you're being clever but you're being painfully obtuse.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:18 AM