KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Favorite Spidey cartoons

Favorite Spidey cartoons
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heathjack

I agree my favorite was the 1990 spider-man animated series just like x-men I grew up reading spider-man comics it had heroes and villains I remember reading as a kid. I also got a chance t o watch the whole sereis on net flex couple years ago. I also enjoyed specular spider-man . I didn't like the mtv version too much I enjoyed Ultimate Spider-Man spider-man unless your talking about the new one on Disney xd which I don't like it too much I do remember their was an Ultimate Spider-Man spider-man were he goes to this earth prime plant were its animals live their instead of humans humans live their too but it was kind of like spider-man 2099.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 07:36 AM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Spectacular
Spider-man TAS
60's Spider-man

If Spectacular hadn't been cancelled, it probably would have even gave Batman TAS a run for it's money. Hell out of all the Spider-man shows, that's probably the one that paid tribute most to the original Stan Lee/Steve Ditko issues. As each character that appeared and had a name was taken from the comics. Not a single one was made up for the show.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 02:05 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote