KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » 5 Narutoverse Champs vs Saiyan Saga Goku

5 Narutoverse Champs vs Saiyan Saga Goku
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pheonixking787
before I i give my opinion let me say im not bias towards either of naruto or dbz and im not a fanboy of either well i guess its debatable i could be considered a fanboy of both

anyway honestly if you've actually watched enough dbz you would know there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD ANY NARUTO CHARACTER WOULD BE ABLE TO TOUCH ANY OF THE TOP 5 DBZ CHARACTERS the only one who can even bruise a dbz character is perfect susanoo madara and they would have to let madara hit them because unless i missed something madara cant fight at several times the speed of light hes not even close to light speed.
there are other acceptations like the kamui almighty push might catch them off gaurd once or twice otherwise nothing else or no one
else in naruto can even touch or damage top 5 dbz
i love naruto but dbz is to overpowered honestly no naruto character is even close to dbz level, and as for genjutsu it only works on characters with chacra dbz characters have ki everythin i said can be proven if you watch the sow befor you try to compare characters

1.) This is Goku from the start of DBZ
2.) You clearly don't read the Naruto manga

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 04:49 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Goku from the start of DBZ can still solo these chumps yo

quote:
2.) You clearly don't read the Naruto manga

Then again, who would want to?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 06:48 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pheonixking787
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yungz22
the team can def win they could leave him in another dimension or they could use genjutsu and seal him

you obviously dont watch dbz first of goku could not be caught in
a genjutsu because goku dosent have chacra . and if they left him in another dimension he could instant transmit . stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 07:43 PM
pheonixking787 is currently offline Click here to Send pheonixking787 a Private Message Find more posts by pheonixking787 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by pheonixking787
you obviously dont watch dbz first of goku could not be caught in
a genjutsu because goku dosent have chacra . and if they left him in another dimension he could instant transmit . stick out tongue

I'm just going to ask this plain "Did you by any chance read the OP or the title of this thread beyond the words "Naruto" & "Goku"?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 10:43 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Yeah, this is getting really tiring.

Goku wins against them all because he's ridiculously faster, stronger, and more durable. He can kill them all very handily, blitz them all easily, and tank all of their attacks.

Also because Kaguya doesn't warp people to different dimensions, she warps them to different places on the planet, just like a worm hole. That's why Naruto and Sasuke were able to run to the final valley from where they fought her.

The only one who can actually take on or beat a bloodlusted Goku is new Kakashi, because of his mangekyo hax. None of the others do more than stall him.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 11:27 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Goku wins against them all because he's ridiculously faster, stronger, and more durable. He can kill them all very handily, blitz them all easily, and tank all of their attacks.

Also because Kaguya doesn't warp people to different dimensions, she warps them to different places on the planet, just like a worm hole. That's why Naruto and Sasuke were able to run to the final valley from where they fought her.

The only one who can actually take on or beat a bloodlusted Goku is new Kakashi, because of his mangekyo hax. None of the others do more than stall him.

Ahem...
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm just going to ask this plain "Did you by any chance read the OP or the title of this thread beyond the words "Naruto" & "Goku"?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 01:26 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

saiyan saga goku doesnt need a charge time to blow up the earth, and is immune to genjutsu and dimensional travel?

also you must not have read the manga kaguya was clearly stated to be the creator of dimensions and sent naruto and the others to them more than once

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 05:01 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Piccolo outputted zettaton level blasts by extending his arms

And again, Shenron couldn't hax Nappa and Vegeta so, yeah

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 05:27 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Piccolo outputted zettaton level blasts by extending his arms

And again, Shenron couldn't hax Nappa and Vegeta so, yeah

since when is moon busting planet busting lol and shenron is limited by his creator and his power is limited by rules written by the creaor he doesnt take life

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:49 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

>obviously doesn't know that zettatons is planet busting, which Piccolo was calced at
>Shenron not being able to take lives when the point of the Piccolo Diamao Saga was to off the ****er with Shenron before he could become young again
>every fictional character has rules and limits ya fool
>then again, Nardo chars can tank everything from bolters to Kamehamehas because they don't have sealing powers *coughNLFcough* amirite gaiz?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 10:01 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

>obviously doesn't know that zettatons is planet busting, which Piccolo was calced at
>Shenron not being able to take lives when the point of the Piccolo Diamao Saga was to off the ****er with Shenron before he could become young again
>every fictional character has rules and limits ya fool
>then again, Nardo chars can tank everything from bolters to Kamehamehas because they don't have sealing powers *coughNLFcough* amirite gaiz?

The moon is only equivalent to the size of north america when compared to the earth the two feats are not equal.

During the saiyan saga a pb level attack needs a charge time.

there are things the dragon cant do because of rules set by kami and taking life is one of them.
Also the dragon is only as strong as his creator.(kami,dende)

Its goes the same for other wish granters like genies they can only grant certain types of wish and other types are off limits

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Nov 5th, 2014 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 01:40 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

[B]The moon is only equivalent to the size of north america when compared to the earth the two feats are not equal.

It's almost like the dumbcunt doesn't understand that destroying a massive amount of matter requires a massive amount of energy, much less something like pulverization, vaporization, etc

quote:
During the saiyan saga a pb level attack needs a charge time.

Except DBZ chars are much faster than Nardo chars so, yawn, moving on

quote:
there are things the dragon cant do because of rules set by kami and taking life is one of them.
Also the dragon is only as strong as his creator.(kami,dende)

Well if you pretend the Diamao Piccolo Saga didn't happen then, sure

Also

>implies Nardo chars are stronger than anyone from DBZ (including Dende and Kami)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:18 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

It's almost like the dumbcunt doesn't understand that destroying a massive amount of matter requires a massive amount of energy, much less something like pulverization, vaporization, etc

Except DBZ chars are much faster than Nardo chars so, yawn, moving on

Well if you pretend the Diamao Piccolo Saga didn't happen then, sure

Also

>implies Nardo chars are stronger than anyone from DBZ (including Dende and Kami)

the energy it takes to destroy a moon is not the same as the energy it takes to blow a planet. The earth's mass is over 81 times larger than moon's mask.

dude while charging up to perform a pb saiyan saga goku would be stationary.

im going to disregard you bringing up the dragon because he has nothing to do with anything. and yes the 5 sage characters would whoop kami and dende's ass

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Nov 5th, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 10:42 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Perfect Susanoo is not a mile high.
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You're right, I just took another look and it's only a couple hundred meters. Still.
i think goku will win here

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:55 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

the energy it takes to destroy a moon is not the same as the energy it takes to blow a planet. The earth's mass is over 81 times larger than moon's mask.

dude while charging up to perform a pb saiyan saga goku would be stationary.

im going to disregard you bringing up the dragon because he has nothing to do with anything. and yes the 5 sage characters would whoop kami and dende's ass

Okay, and the two or three seconds it takes him to charge the planet buster will be completely meaningless, as no Naruto character could reach him to do anything, and if they could, would still be unable to hurt/stall/stop him from unleashing said attack, as he could tank all of their strongest attacks to the face without being hurt.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 12:18 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

Yeah you’d be one of the biggest idiots in the entire history of the human race if you think the team wins this. Goku stomps.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 08:59 PM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote