KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » 5 Narutoverse Champs vs Saiyan Saga Goku

5 Narutoverse Champs vs Saiyan Saga Goku
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I went through this with a friend, the battle with Kaguya we came down to this. Goku couldn't kill her (because of universe jumping and existing in multiple ones at the same time) but what she gonna do to Goku? She could harass him till he dies of old age.

And we all know seals wouldn't work because Goku isn't just gonna sit there and let them, be practical.

Considering this is only Saiyan Saga Goku, Kaguya could actually hurt him via either the bone tech or through the hair senbon. Then there's the Giant truth seeking ball she can use that would possibly take Goku out in itself. With four other opponents of like power, the Juubi jinchuriki having country busting power at least, I don't see Goku winning this. Granted the team will have to work for it.

If all else fails there's always the use of Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Originally posted by yungz22
They brought babidi up not me

Yeah I was referring to the ones bring the Babidi argument up.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:29 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Spopovich and Yamu were relatively neutral yet they had they fell under the spell. The spell insinuates that (and I know this irrelevant to the thread but you simply must know how this works) anyone with evil in their hearts, at ALL, are susceptible. Because the only ones immune are the Pure of Heart (so anyone who can ride the Nimbus). Vegeta broke it by being insanely powerful. Think of it like the Devilmite Beam, anyone who can survive that is immune.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:31 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Spopovich and Yamu were relatively neutral yet they had they fell under the spell. The spell insinuates that (and I know this irrelevant to the thread but you simply must know how this works) anyone with evil in their hearts, at ALL, are susceptible. Because the only ones immune are the Pure of Heart (so anyone who can ride the Nimbus). Vegeta broke it by being insanely powerful. Think of it like the Devilmite Beam, anyone who can survive that is immune.

Spopovich was consumed by his need for revenge against hercule that doesnt sound nuetral to me.

The fact of the matter is vegeta was stopped in his tracks by such a limited type of mind control suggests that genjutsu could do the same if not worse especially since they are tailored to attack and or damage the brain rather than to just control evil people.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 12:48 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Edit

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Oct 14th, 2014 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 07:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Spopovich was consumed by his need for revenge against hercule that doesnt sound nuetral to me.

The fact of the matter is vegeta was stopped in his tracks by such a limited type of mind control suggests that genjutsu could do the same if not worse especially since they are tailored to attack and or damage the brain rather than to just control evil people.

Limited mind controlled? Babidi telepathic abilities (without even trying) was planetary.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 07:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by carver9
Limited mind controlled? Babidi telepathic abilities (without even trying) was planetary.

did he control the whole planet population? no

is only being able to control people who are evil not a limit? yes it is

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 07:25 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

did he control the whole planet population? no

is only being able to control people who are evil not a limit? yes it is

He didn't have to control the entire planet to have planetary TP. What he showed proved he did and how effortlessly he did it and how he was able to hand pick people on an entire planet and blow there heads off was proof. He was planetary. Don't know why you are questioning this.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 08:04 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

He didn't have to control the entire planet to have planetary TP. What he showed proved he did and how effortlessly he did it and how he was able to hand pick people on an entire planet and blow there heads off was proof. He was planetary. Don't know why you are questioning this.

he killed people he was able to control from what i remember?

why does that have to do with mind control and how is this different than genjutsu.

and also what does this have to do with goku against the 5 naruto characters?

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 08:16 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Uhh...that's nice and all but he can't affect everyone at once but whatever. Still don't know how anything of this Babidi argument relates to this thread.

So yeah I still say the team can take this one.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 08:16 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Uhh...that's nice and all but he can't affect everyone at once but whatever. Still don't know how anything of this Babidi argument relates to this thread.

So yeah I still say the team can take this one.

i think they are trying to say that goku wouldnt be affected by genjutsu which makes zero sense whatsoever

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 09:25 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I was relating one instance of mind control resistance. It had little to do with the argument. However you guys are humping the fact it was brought up because you got nothing.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 01:20 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Plural?

Anyway, Kaguya also has planetary-level TP, and has demonstrated such.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 02:21 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Nappa and Vegeta couldn't be hax'd by Shenron due to them being far more powerful than Shenron. Same Shenron who could recreate a planet and resurrect the population of a planet

Make of that what you will

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 04:12 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Nappa and Vegeta couldn't be hax'd by Shenron due to them being far more powerful than Shenron. Same Shenron who could recreate a planet and resurrect the population of a planet

Make of that what you will

What are you trying to say

Earths shenron has rules and limits nor does he take life.

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Last edited by chasedown on Oct 15th, 2014 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 05:39 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Point is higher power levels make one immune to the effects of haxes from a beings of a lower tier?

Alot of things in fiction have limits

At least how I interpret this shit anyhow

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 07:45 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Point is higher power levels make one immune to the effects of haxes from a beings of a lower tier?

Alot of things in fiction have limits

At least how I interpret this shit anyhow

So why bring the dragon up there are limits and rules to what he can and cant do he is irrelavant.

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 11:55 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

CHautzu couldn't effect Nappa with TK because be was too strong. Make of that what you will.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 11:18 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

CHautzu couldn't effect Nappa with TK because be was too strong. Make of that what you will.

Lol what does that have to do with anything... The trolling is real lol

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 11:44 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Make of it what you will.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 11:54 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Make of it what you will.

How does chiaotzu' tk equal hax?

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:56 AM