KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Depa Billaba and Sora Bulq Vs Exar Kun

Depa Billaba and Sora Bulq Vs Exar Kun
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I thought you were trolling. You can't seriously be suggesting any part of the ROTS novel is canon. no expression

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Are you trolling? What she said seemed right to me.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Note that this is a Legends/Expanded Universe forum boards,

This isn't specifically a "Legends" board as far as I'm aware. It's an EU Board. That can include Official Canon EU as well like TCW, Rebels, and the new Tarkin novel.

But your right that it's not a good idea to start mixing and matching Legends continuity with "the new" Official canon continuity. Because they don't recognize each other, so don't mesh.

On the other hand every time we used to discuss feats from the movies in the EU section, we basically were mixing and matching EU with Official canon. But I suppose that's because The films were canon to the old Legends, whilst Rebels is the start of a new Canon not apart of Legends continuity.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yeah, S-canon and below all existed within the same continuity, whereas Legends is basically about as canon now as those Infinity comics were to the old EU- i.e. it's more or less a bunch of "what-ifs" or alternative histories.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 10:47 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Well i know very little about her. What i do know is that Mace thought her bladework surpassed his own, she was a master of Vaapad and dueled Mace but lost to him.

She didn't lose to him. She battered him badly. He was on the floor at her mercy but she refused to strike him down and committed suicide.

But whole fight was circumstantial. It began with Mace having lightsaber hole in his gut. She was getting stronger from fear and death of soldiers around and Mace was refusing to use Vaapad.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 11:52 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote