KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Superman VS MARVEL EARTH 616

Does Pre-Crisis Superman Defeat Marvel 616
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, Superman defeats Marvel Earth 616 7 35.00%
No, Superman does not defeat Marvel Earth 616 13 65.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pre-Crisis Superman VS MARVEL EARTH 616
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Scan #1 shows superman outside of existence, he moved so fast that he broke the infinities of reality and was outside of space/time/existence while hunting for supergirl.

Scan #2 He moved to an alternate universe so he could sneeze

In case number one it shows Superman can operate outside of existence itself, and can go to it and return from it whenever he wants.

In case number two it shows he has the power to move to alternate universes when ever he wants.

I hereby promote you to the BEST DEBATER ever.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 11th, 2014 10:22 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

He posted some nice relevant scans that's for sure. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or else I could show some stuff too.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2014 10:27 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

General Board Walker

MINISTER OF INFORMATION OF THE HOUSE OF EL!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 01:20 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
General Board Walker

MINISTER OF INFORMATION OF THE HOUSE OF EL!

As the House of El speaks lives and breaths, so does it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 01:30 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well technically he could just destroy Earth without trying to fight anyone, but there are people on Earth who would survive.

Originally posted by KingD19
He stomps the several reality warpers? (Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock, Scarlet Witch, etc...)

He won't stop Franklin, but keep in mind being a reality warper doesn't automatically make you invincible. Scarlet Witch, for instance, can she resurrect herself from nothing but molecules after she is vaporized at speeds too fast for her to react to? This is a serious question, as having all the power in the world means nothing if you do not have a chance to use it.

quote:
And Thor and Sentry and Blue Marvel?

Thor and Blue Marvel he can stop easily. Yep, I'm totally aware Thor has a magic hammer and PC Superman folds easily to magic, it is just Thor won't ever have time to use it. Blue Marvel also goes down. Sentry might get his body destroyed..but can just reform. So that would be an endless cycle unless he wants to die.

quote:
And Invincible Hulk?

Interesting, how "Invincible" is Hulk? As in, best durability feat? Can he survive millions of punches way way above planet moving, all in the blink of an eye? Something tells me he can't.

quote:
And Legion?

Etc...?

Legion certainly could do some wrecking if he has the time. Does he? I have no idea, since I have no idea how durable or fast he is.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 12th, 2014 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 03:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Board Walker

Scan #1 shows superman outside of existence,

he moved so fast that he broke the infinities of reality .

I have that book. I remember posting the speed feat in the respect thread.

Supes didn't affect a single reality, let-alone an infinity of them.

Supes broke through "universal barriers" (walls between realities) until he passed all of them.

But so did Supergirl, while un-conscious I might add.

He did exit the multiverse, and before reaching what seemed like heaven he crashed into Spectre. (who didn't flinch)

Spectre warned that Supes could have endangered trillions, but nothing actually happened.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:11 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i can't tell if dudes in this thread are serious or not lol

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 02:09 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Mr Master
I have that book. I remember posting the speed feat in the respect thread.

Supes didn't affect a single reality, let-alone an infinity of them.

Supes broke through "universal barriers" (walls between realities) until he passed all of them.

But so did Supergirl, while un-conscious I might add.

He did exit the multiverse, and before reaching what seemed like heaven he crashed into Spectre. (who didn't flinch)

Spectre warned that Supes could have endangered trillions, but nothing actually happened.

He broke the infinities of reality, exactly as stated.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 05:07 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

This thread is lol

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:31 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Franklin Richards solos.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:33 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
This thread is lol

Yeah, I know... But, it seems many are very ignorant of what PC Superman could do and so they mistakenly think that Marvel Earth actually has a chance. I got a good "LOL" at a lot of the replies as well.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 02:35 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Supes loses.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 10:10 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Well eleven people don't agree with you @ti

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 10:10 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote