KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Revolution

The Matrix Revolution
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

that's a big bug

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:03 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

really

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:32 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

Tank's style is what made him so cool. Link is more comical, and portrayed to be stupider and more unsure of himself. Tank was confindent and just plain awesome. Too bad he's not in these last two movies.

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 12:58 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Last I heard he was suing the W brothers for breach of contract not to mention slander ect. I wish he was in the film but if you read the E news article I think he might be slightly off his rocker.

here's the link to that article. It also has some links to the Tank Coalition websites.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0...00.html?eol.tkr

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 03:02 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

i heard that we get to find out what happened to tank in the revolutions

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 08:26 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

well it is a trilogy, the final film comes out in november and as far as 2 neo's i havent heard anything but perhaps he gains the same ability Smith has.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 02:18 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

I think smith is still exploring his new found freedom and powers. he'll soon figure out he can do a lot more than just copy himself

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 07:24 PM
turin

absolutley, you know smith has to raise the stakes in the next film.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 09:28 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

You know I like the movie ALOT, but i still don't think its as good as the first. I guess I was hoping for it to be like ESB (my fav of the SW trilogy). Empire stood alone as a good movie whereas Reloaded, in my opinion, won't reach its full potential until Revolutions shines more light on it. Don't get me wrong. I will see Reloaded alot more times, but mainly because it leaves me hungry for more...

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 03:36 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That's what it is supposed to do, Chico.

It's...it's...oh, what's that word again? I forgot...

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 03:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

damn cliffhangers!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:35 AM
chico
chopper style

...agreed.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 05:54 AM
Capt Dub

Does any one else think the character link was a little similar to jar jar binks. he did have all those stupid ass lines at the end. and he doesnt trust morpheous' judge ment. why not keep tank?

Old Post May 24th, 2003 09:24 AM
Capt Dub is currently offline Click here to Send Capt Dub a Private Message Find more posts by Capt Dub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They fired the actor.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2003 10:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaos2003

thank

Old Post May 26th, 2003 01:57 PM
kaos2003 is currently offline Click here to Send kaos2003 a Private Message Find more posts by kaos2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

What's the real deal with Tank? What "officially" happened to him? In the movie's plot I mean?

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 11:38 AM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Zee said rhat she losted two brother in Nab. We knows Dozer died but we never saw Tank died but that was the message the M2 tried to gave to us... that he died.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:29 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo8588

Well you suck MFer!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:58 PM
Neo8588 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo8588 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo8588 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo-generate
Jedi Master

speaking of characters in upcoming matrix ive been told that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the oracle has to die because apparently she dies in real life! of cancer!

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

With Great Power, comes Great Responsibilty.

The Secret to success is within you.
Govern your anger.
Channel your strength.
Take control.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 03:49 PM
neo-generate is currently offline Click here to Send neo-generate a Private Message Find more posts by neo-generate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

there is a matrix 4 . for all info on it email me at : [email protected]

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 03:52 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote