KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Revolution

The Matrix Revolution
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOnlyAnomaly
Psychoschematic Anomaly

Look, i'll shed my ideas on this, and some answers thanks to a god damn helluva lot of looking.....

Neo.

As you may have noticed near the end of Reloaded, he stopped the Sentinels, and proclaimed "I can feel them". The architect did not want him to go out that door, when he did, he exited the matrix, and knew that it was a bomb flying at the Nebuchanezzar, when no-one else did. Somehow, in real earth, he has become "The One" in both worlds, his power has crossed over, and he can stop machines. But he needs to learn to control it before the diggers get near Zion.

Agent Smith.

After replicating himself into another real person, and not an Agent he exited the Matrix with a different identity. He was the only one who survived through the massacre of the 5 counter attacking ships.

The Architect.

The creator of the Matrix, the most confusing bastard on earth. (so to speak). And if you didn't notice, he wasn't at the source, it was control room, kind of. "The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. " Neo hasn't returned to the source. Biggest Bullshitter.

The Oracle.

Told Neo that choices were already made, just needed to understand why he made them, and what he had made. Most importantly, where the hell did The Seraph take her?

Councillor.

He's a program that escaped the Matrix, Smith ain't the first. First of all, he has a voice that is the same as Hugo Weavings (Smith), Secondly... "I hate sleeping. I figured, I've slept the first eleven years of my life away, so now I'm just making up for it. " and earlier, Smith said this :- "Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free." How long had Agent Smith been in the Matrix?

Zion.

Nowhere in the film did it say that Zion had been destroyed, we got told it would be destroyed if Neo stepped through the door he did. Yes, 5 ships were destroyed, but Zion wasn't.

What I think will happen.

I'll probably be quite off the mark here, but nevermind. Agent Smith has learnt to replicate himself (check above), but take the looks of the others while outside the Matrix. If left to his own devices with Neo, what the hell do you think he's going to do? Thats where the 2 Neo's come in. The ending of the trilogy, comes down to a fight between Neo vs Neo (Smith), for the destruction of the Matrix or Zion, one has to go.

But mainly, remember this. Revolution, a full circle, to come back to where something began. Goodbye Matrix, welcome back all humans, Zion's going to take some growth spurts.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:53 PM
TheOnlyAnomaly is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnlyAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnlyAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Yes i think... If neos was captured hes gonna lose power but when trinity go to the rescur then hes gonna unite again and gained more power.

Or when Morph said that hes fighting for us maybe he was kind of infected and then he recovers abd fight( I think)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 09:34 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bernie06

well.....i heard that the oracle ends up being bad at the end. she supposedly sets neo up and the china dude is also in on it but they die. i didnt hear anything bout them 2 neos or agent smith but that dude that was beside neo on the stretcher was meant to survive because he was the only outside connection smith had at de time it looks like outside the matrix. maybe he was even meant to be on the same ship as neo.....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 05:52 PM
Bernie06 is currently offline Click here to Send Bernie06 a Private Message Find more posts by Bernie06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

The Oracle will take a different form. If u play Enter the Matrix, there is a different Oracle.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 06:15 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scott Robb

Matrix Movies (SPOILER)

BackFire349 wrote:

>yes, its because the two movies were originally slated to be 1 long >movie. but they broke it up into 2 movies, which is why this one will >end very abpruptly.

Hate to disagree with the moderator but I have always heard that it was TWO movies (and I can't see them shooting one 4 hour movie!).

I read about it in the trades shortly after Matrix came out and they said that he (Keanau) was shooting BOTH (two) sequels in Sydney, Australia.

Loved Reloaded though, great flick. I had read that the fight scene with
all the Agt. Smith's was COMPLETELY computer generated - excellent work!

Freeway scene was excellent as well. Geee, you don't suppose that Cadillac paid for product placement, do you? ;-)

The soundtrack kicks ass too! Bring on #3!!!

Scott

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 03:40 AM
Scott Robb is currently offline Click here to Send Scott Robb a Private Message Find more posts by Scott Robb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scott Robb

BTW, where can I get some shades like Neo has?
What brand are they?

Tnx,
Scott

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 03:41 AM
Scott Robb is currently offline Click here to Send Scott Robb a Private Message Find more posts by Scott Robb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I have two things that I know most of you want I have both movies on one CD both DVD Quality and I have the trailer for Revolution at the end of the second Movie

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 03:42 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scott Robb

For Gordon Skywalker:

trilogy

n : a set of three literary or dramatic works related in subject or theme

Revolutions would be #3 (tri = 3) :-)

S.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 04:46 AM
Scott Robb

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheOnlyAnomaly
THEONLYANOMOLY:Look, i'll shed my ideas on this, and some answers thanks to a god damn helluva lot of looking.....

Neo.

As you may have noticed near the end of Reloaded, he stopped the Sentinels, and proclaimed "I can feel them". The architect did not want him to go out that door, when he did, he exited the matrix, and knew that it was a bomb flying at the Nebuchanezzar, when no-one else did. Somehow, in real earth, he has become "The One" in both worlds, his power has crossed over, and he can stop machines. But he needs to learn to control it before the diggers get near Zion.

But, it was the "Avatar Neo" (the projection of the "real" Neo) that encounters the Architect, not the physical Neo that's onboard the ship and the world he operates is not "real" (although if killed there, you really die).

Agent Smith

After replicating himself into another real person, and not an Agent he exited the Matrix with a different identity. He was the only one who survived through the massacre of the 5 counter attacking ships.

Yeah, I didn't really get the Smith thing. I mean, I don't understand: if he was a program, and not a human in the Matrix how did he become something "more"? IOW: How can the program, "wake up" and manipulate the projected reality?

I also don't understand why Smith, if no longer an agent, is still trying to whoop ass on Neo? If he was an Angent before, he shouldn't have emotions as a human would and wouldn't carry a grudge, would he?

The Architect

The creator of the Matrix, the most confusing bastard on earth. (so to speak). And if you didn't notice, he wasn't at the source, it was control room, kind of. "The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. " Neo hasn't returned to the source. Biggest Bullshitter.

I noticed this as well. But, they didn't say "source code" and the programmer is the source so to speak, of the program.

Also of interest is that he says that this is the 5th iteration of Zion which must mean that THAT WORLD ALSO, is not "real"!

The Oracle.

Told Neo that choices were already made, just needed to understand why he made them, and what he had made. Most importantly, where the hell did The Seraph take her?

I think she's full of it. The Architect gave him the same line. Obviously the world can be manipulated and therefor, there is free-will. The Architects screens showed ALL probable decisions or realities and Neo "living" each so there is more than one path possible.

Councillor.

He's a program that escaped the Matrix, Smith ain't the first. First of all, he has a voice that is the same as Hugo Weavings (Smith), Secondly... "I hate sleeping. I figured, I've slept the first eleven years of my life away, so now I'm just making up for it. " and earlier, Smith said this :- "Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free." How long had Agent Smith been in the Matrix?

I really didn't notice the voice thing. Thinking back, I can't recall them being similar at all. On the second point, If he's slept for 11 years, that must mean that he's not a program! Smith is a program gone wile or unattached from the computer; very different (IMHO) than a human who's been woken up as all of the others in Neo's posse.

Zion.

Nowhere in the film did it say that Zion had been destroyed, we got told it would be destroyed if Neo stepped through the door he did. Yes, 5 ships were destroyed, but Zion wasn't.

What I think will happen.

I'll probably be quite off the mark here, but nevermind. Agent Smith has learnt to replicate himself (check above), but take the looks of the others while outside the Matrix. If left to his own devices with Neo, what the hell do you think he's going to do? Thats where the 2 Neo's come in. The ending of the trilogy, comes down to a fight between Neo vs Neo (Smith), for the destruction of the Matrix or Zion, one has to go.

But mainly, remember this. Revolution, a full circle, to come back to where something began. Goodbye Matrix, welcome back all humans, Zion's going to take some growth spurts.

How could he become real? For that matter, thre are already "two Neo's" - one on the ship and his projection.

Last edited by Scott Robb on Jun 19th, 2003 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:53 AM
HeIsTheOne

Smith fights for us

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:59 AM
HeIsTheOne is currently offline Click here to Send HeIsTheOne a Private Message Find more posts by HeIsTheOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scott Robb

One last thing:

How the heck is it that Neo can stop the Sentinals now or "know" that they had launched a bomb? Why is is so exhausting for him that he collapses after?

HURRY UP NOVEMBER!!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 06:02 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

This is for everyone to hear. The architect represents the machines that created the machines in the very beginning. Have u ever talked to someone u know and they say something and its not true. What do u call that when it happens. OH. U call it a LIE. He lied. He knew that if Neo went through that door, The Matrix could be destroyed. Everything else, I will say later. Im tired and this philosophical BS is taking it out of me. I can explain myself better tomorrow. messed

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 06:03 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I ment the machines that created the "Matrix". Take the first sentence out. U see how much I get tired of the Matrix Philosophy.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 06:05 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

For all of you guys trying to figure it out. Neo finally figures out that they never left the Matrix in the first place all they did is go from one program to another. In the next movie revolution they will try to get out of the outer matrix which they believe is the real world. I've already seen the third one it's reallly really cool. For anyone that want's te third one on DVD will cost you $50 I have very few of them to go around. I also have them on VHS for $40. If you want them e-mail me at [email protected]

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 09:28 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote