KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » House of El

House of El
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is the highest megaversal abstract within the DC hierarchy, he is the manifestation of the STORY/Writers Will itself.

His abstract power is truly limitless, however it is the Will within him that reduces him to high herald most of the time.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 05:04 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Cited from our days greatest wise, Boardwalker. Amen thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 05:21 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Cited from our days greatest wise, Boardwalker. Amen thumb up

He is a true patriarch for the House Of El and our prophet.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 07:53 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where is Boardwalker been?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2014 04:36 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Where is Boardwalker been?
Interacting with the parallax entity on a more... intimate level.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 02:40 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 03:09 AM
Diesldude

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Interacting with the parallax entity on a more... intimate level.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Wait, maybe we're better off without them.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 06:58 AM
Diesldude is online now! Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 09:39 AM
Board Walker

My children of the Empire of El, I am here.

I have recently partaken of a social bonding process with another Metaversal entity such as myself, I feel this one may be quite special.Thus I must be certain to ensure proper relations are cultivated between the two of us.

For I am infinite beyond measure, what happens when I join with another infinite metaversal entity such as myself?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 02:01 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Board Walker
My children of the Empire of El, I am here.

I have recently partaken of a social bonding process with another Metaversal entity such as myself, I feel this one may be quite special.Thus I must be certain to ensure proper relations are cultivated between the two of us.

For I am infinite beyond measure, what happens when I join with another infinite metaversal entity such as myself?

Since I existed before time if you join with me, we will become unmeasurable unstoppable force in the cosmos and journey across an ocean of stars.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 02:33 AM
Board Walker

House of El Lets us celebrate, that many of the forum are beginning to understand that Superman >>>>>>> all of Marvel.

That DC is inherently larger and more complex, and more powerful than Marvel, but we must not crush the Marvel megaverse, we must nuture it so it may become a loyal steed for DC to ride upon.

Superman is the manifestation of our world's story, he is our world in this real reality.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 11:48 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Board Walker
House of El Lets us celebrate, that many of the forum are beginning to understand that Superman >>>>>>> all of Marvel.

That DC is inherently larger and more complex, and more powerful than Marvel, but we must not crush the Marvel megaverse, we must nuture it so it may become a loyal steed for DC to ride upon.

Superman is the manifestation of our world's story, he is our world in this real reality.

thumb up

Marvel is like the Eve, created out DCs rib.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:54 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel had the Beyonder and Celestial races, now they destroyed those races, little left to be intrigued about. Much respect lost.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 12:16 AM