KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Barsen'thor and Hero of Tython vs. Darth Bane DOE and TCW Maul

Barsen'thor and Hero of Tython vs. Darth Bane DOE and TCW Maul
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Barsen'thor and Hero of Tython vs. Darth Bane DOE and TCW Maul

Classic Jedi vs. Sith

Force, sabers, all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Oct 12th, 2014 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 07:34 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team 1 might have a shot here depending on how quickly the Consular can beat up Maul.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

In fights of this number of combatants, unpredictability becomes a pretty influential edge, and I think it's one that team two has in the bag.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
In fights of this number of combatants, unpredictability becomes a pretty influential edge, and I think it's one that team two has in the bag.

Yeah but Hot and Thor complete each other's expertise. HoT is a master of melee combat and Barsen'thor can provide one of the best jedi ranged force supports ever.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

If Bane goes for 'Thor, it's all over.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 08:18 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I agree granted from what I've seen in Thor's thread I think Bane can take him/her.

Would be a good fight though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 08:21 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Damn it. That means you place thor really, really low. sad

For this fight though, assuming it's HoT vs. Bane and Thor v. Maul, I feel that the Hero can last longer against Bane than Maul can against Thor. If Bane goes after Thor though, it may be a different story. I'm undecided atm.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 10:17 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Barsen seems to have a lack of dueling feats to compare, and while Bane isn't the best swordsmen I don't think he'd lose in a duel to him. Barsen might take a few rounds due to TK though.

Bane would get ragdolled/stomped in a duel by Hero, but Maul can hold him off long enough for Bane to take down Thor

Last edited by carthage on Oct 13th, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 10:24 PM