KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DE Palpatine vs. Darth Tenebrous/Darth Malgus/Darth Maul/Kyp Durron

DE Palpatine vs. Darth Tenebrous/Darth Malgus/Darth Maul/Kyp Durron
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

DE Palpatine vs. Darth Tenebrous/Darth Malgus/Darth Maul/Kyp Durron

*Maxi Chlorians/Essence transfer disabled.

Battle takes place in the Dark force temple

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 08:44 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yeah, I'll roll with the team.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 08:52 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

team

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

lol Maul is completely out of his league here.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:15 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
lol Maul is completely out of his league here.

tcw maul beats malgus

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

lol

Emperor Malgus shitstomps Maul.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:19 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

In terms of power yeah. Skill Maul edges Malgus out, not seeing how this is relevant in this thread though.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:20 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

On a different note, what does Tenebrous bring to the table here? I've read the short story, but outside of the Maxi Chlorian shit I can't remember any feats of his.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:24 PM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

tenebrous fast enough to almost knock plagueis with his sheer speed, lifted enormous boulders with his TK which is huge enough to crush a space shuttle

he lacks skill showings though

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:28 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Tenebrous and Malgus are two Sith that I consider to be on the tier just below the top five Sith. With Maul and Durron for support, I think they have this.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Tenebrous also made a force barrier strong enough to withstand the explosion of the entire Baldemnic mining cavern

quote:
Overhead, hawk-bats took panicked flight from their roosting places in the stippled ceiling. Natural light in the far distance prompted the two Sith to race for the grotto; but, even so, they were a moment late.

The gas explosion caught up with them just as they were entering the light-filled cavity at the top of the escarpment. From deep in the tunnel resounded a squealing electronic wail, and at the same time, almost as if the cave system were gasping for breath, a searing wind tore down from a perforation in the grotto’s arched ceiling through which the ship had entered. A muffled but ground-heaving detonation followed; then a roiling fireball that was the labyrinth’s scorching exhalation. Whirling to the tunnel they had just exited and managing somehow to remain on his feet, Tenebrous conjured a Force shield with his waving arms that met the fireball and contained it, thousands of flaming hawk-bats spiraling within the tumult like windblown embers.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:32 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Tenebrous and Malgus are two Sith that I consider to be on the tier just below the top five Sith. With Maul and Durron for support, I think they have this.

I also think that Tenebrous and Malgus are the 2 most powerful members of the team here. I don't think they are top 10 though.

Sidious had to face 4 powerful opponents before and he blitzed 3 of them in seconds. Not sure if he'd be able to pull that off against this team especially since Maul is there and he would make sure that the team stays intact against his former master since he knows what the Emperor is capable of.

Sidious mostly leaves the force attacks for the end of the fights unlike some of the ancient sith so he'd probably dive into a duel right away. If he can't take out the weaker members quickly, he would get overwhelmed at some point and get killed. Depends on which direction/method Sidious would choose to follow in the fight but he definitely has a chance. With that said, I'm leaning team for now.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:52 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Why would Malgus, Tenebrous, or Maul not be in the top 10?

I know I should know better than ask someone like you..but seriously?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 09:53 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Team

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 11:33 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Why would Malgus, Tenebrous, or Maul not be in the top 10?

I know I should know better than ask someone like you..but seriously?

And I know enough to ignore someone who thinks Dooku is top 5 sith. laughing

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Sinious

thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

lol

Emperor Malgus shitstomps Maul.

lolnope

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 11:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

On a different note, what does Tenebrous bring to the table here? I've read the short story, but outside of the Maxi Chlorian shit I can't remember any feats of his.

Uh, besides being one if the last of the Banite lineage? Plagueis struggled to keep up with him speed wise, he fought alongside Plagueis against hundreds of Kursid warriors without using lightsabers or the force, he was heavily implied to be a more consummate lightsaber master than Plagueis, erected a barrier that defended him from a blast that caused cathedral-sized caverns to implode, and casually held up boulders that threatened to crush his ship. I also recall his lightning left residual sparks/energy where it was blasted for hours.

His precog is also through the roof. He predicted his own death as well as the rise of Sidious, and even recognized him through Plagueis's eyes.

So yeah, he's got that and a handful if esoteric shit. not bad for someone who has a total if 15 pages of screen time.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 11:55 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Sinious

Malgus would stomp Vitiate and Bane on neutral ground and without a nexus to sap off of.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 12:02 AM