KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sheev vs Plagueis and Maul

Sheev vs Plagueis and Maul
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Sheev vs Plagueis and Maul

No description available.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 04:55 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

lol, Sheev takes all. Sheev blitzes. Sheev lolstomps.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 04:56 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

A Sheevstomp?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 04:57 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nargaroth

Sheev? You mean Palpatine's name? What an idiotic name they gave him. No wonder he doesn't tell anyone.

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

This Sheev in his prime?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 05:05 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Maul might prove minorly distracting enough to give Plagueis the edge.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Sheev ragdolls Maul, tbh

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 05:12 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I did say minorly distracting.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 05:14 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane gets humiliated

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 05:59 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

sidious speeedblitzzssdigfgsdfdsf

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Sheev can take either individually, but I think combined is too much for Sheev...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Maul SLAUGHTERHOUSE SOLOES... from a certain point of view.

Using the Anakin/Vader being two different people logic, Sheev died when Plagueis gave him his Darth title and Sidious was born.

Sheev, at his prime, managed to kill his family and wilt some flowers.

Team stomps.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2014 04:38 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Emperor wins this with difficulty due to Plagueis.

He can conceivably take Maul out via the force.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 02:55 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Sidious. V.S his equal and maul..................
Plageuis and maul !!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 10:21 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

In all seriousness,

Team wins.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maul might prove minorly distracting enough to give Plagueis the edge.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by carthage
The Emperor wins this with difficulty due to Plagueis.

He can conceivably take Maul out via the force.

In order to do that Sidious KOed Opress first with a kick, which gave him full focus on Maul. I don't think Plagueis would be as easy to take out of action. Even then it's not a guaranty that his Force attacks will be successful.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Arhael
In order to do that Sidious KOed Opress first with a kick, which gave him full focus on Maul. I don't think Plagueis would be as easy to take out of action. Even then it's not a guaranty that his Force attacks will be successful.

Plagueis is infinitely more powerful than Savage, Sidious isnt overpowering him Via tk so that is a bad example. Also Sidious already dominated Savage and couldve killed him at any point, the only reason he cant do it to Plagueis is he approaches him in power. He's already shown the precedent for dominating him with the force, he can do so again and beat Plagueis via a hardfought duel

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 03:57 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

What version of Sidious is this?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 04:02 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Oh dear jesus, just call him palpatine, I have no idea who came up with the name "Sheev". It sounds like a slang term for throwing up, or taking a shit. "Dude, I gotta go take a Sheev."

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 04:03 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by carthage
Plagueis is infinitely more powerful than Savage, Sidious isnt overpowering him Via tk so that is a bad example. Also Sidious already dominated Savage and couldve killed him at any point, the only reason he cant do it to Plagueis is he approaches him in power. He's already shown the precedent for dominating him with the force, he can do so again and beat Plagueis via a hardfought duel

Sidious still had to split up Maul and Opress to be in a position where he could kill at any time.

Granted, splitting them up wasn't too hard for him, but when they were both attacking he didn't have nearly the same degree of edge he did when it was solo.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote