KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World Breaker Hulk vs Super Boy Prime

World Breaker Hulk vs Super Boy Prime
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 06:39 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sensui

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naija boy
If a poster tries to demonstrate Doomsday's strength by showing him killing Superman, and then gets asked to justify why killing Doomsday is impressive and attempts to do so by referencing how he took hits from Superman's tremendous strength.....The reasoning is fallacious and the argument is unsound.

So that must make almost every character to character comparison unsound across the internet. From Silver Surfer vs Morg to Thor vs Durok. You must be very frustrated not being able to enjoy character debates on message boards. I suggest you brush up on storytelling devices and the concept of dramatic conflict before you go sprouting about circular reasoning and other logical fallacies you've memorized the definitions of over the years in a rather pedantic attempt to make your VERY SIMPLE arguments look more impressive than they are.

You are attempting to defend your own circular reasoning by referencing another case of circular reasoning.....my goodness eek!.

A true circular argument would look something like this Naija Boy

Hulk is the strongest one there is because it was stated.
The strongest one there is the Hulk because it was stated.

This argument is without EVIDENCE that PROVES that conclusion.

Superman vs Doomsday would NOT be a circular argument.

We know the durability of Superman and have many feats to see how incredible it is. Doomsday's strength overcoming that durability is the EVIDENCE that we need to prove the statement that Doomsday has PHENOMENAL strength.

Doomsday in addition to beating up Superman has slapped around other characters just as easily, but even if we didn't have those examples he know how Superman relates to other top tiers and villains within the DC Universe, and the fact he died trying to overcome Doomsday's durability would be the EVIDENCE we need to make a conclusion that Doomsday has PHENOMENAL durability as well just off him fighting and killing Superman.

It would also be EVIDENCE of Superman's great Strength in killing Doomsday, since we have many feats to judge Superman's strength and in that story he had never had to work that hard before against a being strong enough to kill the greatest hero in the DC Universe. And this would also count towards Superman's durability which has stood up to everything from black holes to supernovas that he endured such a beating long enough to kill said opponent.

I don't know if you're ignoring this, being purposely obtuse, or just trying to provide misdirection from the argument you put forth but I sincerely want you to know that I find it to be a distraction from actual honest debating.

lol, anyhow, this is my last post in response to this. Ive had my fill of this horribly tedious discussion where the rules of logic get wantonly disregarded and shouts of "Wikipedia" are seen as a valid rebuttals. I have no desire to spend my time spoon feeding kids the basic tenets of critical thinking. Your illiteracy is your problem not mine/

Peace. smile

I wish you stuck to the merits of defending the argument you put forth. It's a shame that this is your last words on the topic but since you don't want to even think of reexamining your position or even entertain the stance that Prime can legitimately be stronger I guess I should not be surprised.

Last edited by Sensui on Oct 25th, 2014 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 06:51 PM
Sensui is currently offline Click here to Send Sensui a Private Message Find more posts by Sensui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Sensui,

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 07:01 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sensui,

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!

Agreed, the force or El is strong with this one.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:25 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Who is actually in the House of El? Because I see many people claiming to be a part of it, but then I see them post insane things regarding the House of El.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:35 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Board Walker
Who is actually in the House of El? Because I see many people claiming to be a part of it, but then I see them post insane things regarding the House of El.
As opposed to the just blatantly insane posts you make?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:36 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by iceman24567
As opposed to the just blatantly insane posts you make?

What do you speak of? You make no sense.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:38 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here are the answers you seek.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t603020.html

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:49 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

What do you speak of? You make no sense.
Repeating the phrase you see so often thumb up

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:57 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

interesting thread.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 05:50 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Funny thread indeed. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 06:03 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

SBP wins with ease. Prime is faster, stronger, more durable, more versatile, and more ruthless.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:13 PM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk stomps

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Prime curve stomps

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:29 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps

Breaking reality>Breaking Earths Crust

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:02 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WBH destroyed a planet, a shared feat. SBP destroyed multiple planets, Universes and moved the frigging center of the Universe with his bare hands... this is spite, he stomps.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:06 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Breaking reality>Breaking Earths Crust

Regular Hulk punches has reversed time. Don't understand your point.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Anyone who wants to know how full of shit carver is, just go to start of the thread where he says it's a good fight but now stomps lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:34 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime shit stomps. thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 04:15 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by carver9
Regular Hulk punches has reversed time. Don't understand your point.

It’s that before, or after Prime shoves his fist through Hulk’s head?

Old Post May 30th, 2020 11:11 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote