KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World Breaker Hulk vs Super Boy Prime

World Breaker Hulk vs Super Boy Prime
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not to mention, WBH did a lot of those feats because he knew peoplewowould come back from being killed.

Interesting how carver (and yes, I specifically single carver out here) always talks about how a hero performs in character, but when ur comes to the Hulk, he punches people's heads off willy nilly.

When its SBP who is far more likely to do so, in character.

What is even more interesting is that WBH greatest feat was a shared feat with an equally powerful Red She-Hulk that it happend in another Dimension and that the wish that brought everyone back to life and empowered Betty was also involved.

The WBH Dimension feat is ambigious and only half as impressive as some people think it is.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 06:55 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
To get an overview what the majority thinks, what else?

We can also skip Carvers voice, it is not valid in Hulk threads. So that leaves only you, and we can assume that you are wrong. Really simple logic.

You assume i'm wrong. Lack of confidence on your part.
I know you're wrong in this case.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 06:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by riv6672
You assume i'm wrong. Lack of confidence on your part.
I know you're wrong in this case.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, whatever.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 06:58 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Again you assume.
This time that threads on an MB keep me up at night, when really, its things like...this. eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t597977.html

Last edited by riv6672 on Oct 16th, 2014 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:10 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Prime.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:00 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

WBH wins

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:16 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
If Prime's best durability feats, like tanking Monarch's universe buster are being taken into account, then realistically Hulk won't even be able to hurt him that badly.

Hulk already punched a guy in the face and made him bleed and this guy tanked two universes exploding on him and this was a kind controlled Savage Hulk. With that said, Hulk still wins.

By the way, you all are getting your Prime's mixed up. This isn't Guardian amped Prime.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Naija boy
WBH wins

Good to see you. Your Hulk expertise is needed on the forum.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Good to see you. Your Hulk expertise is needed on the forum.

It sure is

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

He definitely knows who wins in THIS thread.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:46 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Prime wins.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not in this thread.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:49 PM
carver9

Not to mention, WBH did a lot of those feats because he knew peoplewowould come back from being killed.

Interesting how carver (and yes, I specifically single carver out here) always talks about how a hero performs in character, but when ur comes to the Hulk, he punches people's heads off willy nilly.

When its SBP who is far more likely to do so, in character.

I agree with this. Hulk intentions wasn't to kill the innocents during his rampage which is the reason why he told Strange and the others to get off the planet. The thing is, Prime isn't a good guy so I see no reason why Hulk wouldn't go for the kill, well, this Hulk. World Breaker intentions was clear and Prime doesn't fit the bill of someone that he wouldn't want to just outright kill.

If you need proof that WWH/WBH doesn't mind killing depending on the circumstances/threat then here ya go.

WWH kills an amped Bi Beast and Wendigo.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/781...31_018.jpg.html

Realizing that Armageddon intentions was to kill and hurt his friends and being outright evil (and also using WWH own power against his friends, absorbing it, becoming a second World Breaker)...Hulk outright kills him...crushed his head.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/809...32_019.jpg.html

So yeah, if this was someone like Superman, then you'll have a point, but Prime gets killed here...especially with no one being around...innocents.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:52 PM
DarkSaint85

By the way, you all are getting your Prime's mixed up. This isn't Guardian amped Prime.

Carver's right, let's clear things up.

SBP:
'Altered' reality by punching in the Fortress (as Digi said, ambiguous)
Smashes BA away to another world
Escapes from being bathed in red sunlight for 4 years, and out of the Speed Force somehow
Escapes from the Phantom zone by punching
Tanks the explosion of Luthor's machine which merges all the EArths into one.
Flies through a 300 mile wall of willpower
Kills 32 no-name Lanterns
Defeats Sodom Yat with Ion entity
Tanks anti-matter energy from the AntiMonitor and flies him into space

Oh, and when the Black Lanterns attack, he attacks Dan Didio, lol.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It sure is

Lol

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:53 PM
carver9

Carver's right, let's clear things up.

SBP:
'Altered' reality by punching in the Fortress (as Digi said, ambiguous)
Smashes BA away to another world
Escapes from being bathed in red sunlight for 4 years, and out of the Speed Force somehow
Escapes from the Phantom zone by punching
Tanks the explosion of Luthor's machine which merges all the EArths into one.
Flies through a 300 mile wall of willpower
Kills 32 no-name Lanterns
Defeats Sodom Yat with Ion entity
Tanks anti-matter energy from the AntiMonitor and flies him into space

Oh, and when the Black Lanterns attack, he attacks Dan Didio, lol.

Never said Prime was weak and some of your fts have context.

The Ion fight was even...hell, Ion had the advantage in the beginning until he was punched into a building with lead.

BA was teleported to another World. All of that was done via Prime's power.

So Hulk would fail punching that wall? Especially looking at his fts at average levels.

I forgot about the Phantom Zone showing. Do you have scans?

The rest of your post is pretty good. Especially the will power. Defeating an army of no names is alright as well. I would probably put it around the level of Hulk defeating an army of Ironmen...with ease.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:57 PM
DarkSaint85

I agree with this. Hulk intentions wasn't to kill the innocents during his rampage which is the reason why he told Strange and the others to get off the planet. The thing is, Prime isn't a good guy so I see no reason why Hulk wouldn't go for the kill, well, this Hulk. World Breaker intentions was clear and Prime doesn't fit the bill of someone that he wouldn't want to just outright kill.

If you need proof that WWH/WBH doesn't mind killing depending on the circumstances/threat then here ya go.

WWH kills an amped Bi Beast and Wendigo.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/781...31_018.jpg.html

Realizing that Armageddon intentions was to kill and hurt his friends and being outright evil (and also using WWH own power against his friends, absorbing it, becoming a second World Breaker)...Hulk outright kills him...crushed his head.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/809...32_019.jpg.html

So yeah, if this was someone like Superman, then you'll have a point, but Prime gets killed here...especially with no one being around...innocents.

He did that AFTER the Wishing Well came into effect, carver. So after he knew that he could wish.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:58 PM
DarkSaint85

Never said Prime was weak and some of your fts have context.

The Ion fight was even...hell, Ion had the advantage in the beginning until he was punched into a building with lead.

BA was teleported to another World. All of that was done via Prime's power.

So Hulk would fail punching that wall? Especially looking at his fts at average levels.

I forgot about the Phantom Zone showing. Do you have scans?

The rest of your post is pretty good. Especially the will power. Defeating an army of no names is alright as well. I would probably put it around the level of Hulk defeating an army of Ironmen...with ease.

Oh yeah, he also pushed planets around like chess pieces so quickly, people thought they were being teleported.

And killed a Guardian with his bare hands.

Never said Hulk cou;dn't punch through that wall; it's more what happens if SBP tries flying through WBH. He's not 300 miles thick, lol.

Escaping the PZ:
(please log in to view the image)

It held him for like 4 panels, lol.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Oct 16th, 2014 at 01:05 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:03 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
What is even more interesting is that WBH greatest feat was a shared feat with an equally powerful Red She-Hulk that it happend in another Dimension and that the wish that brought everyone back to life and empowered Betty was also involved.

The WBH Dimension feat is ambigious and only half as impressive as some people think it is.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:07 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Oh yeah, he also pushed planets around like chess pieces so quickly, people thought they were being teleported.

And killed a Guardian with his bare hands.

Never said Hulk cou;dn't punch through that wall; it's more what happens if SBP tries flying through WBH. He's not 300 miles thick, lol.

Escaping the PZ:

It held him for like 4 panels, lol.

Argument can be made that it held him for one panel because he didn't actively resist till he got angry

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote