KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Morlun Respect Thread

Morlun Respect Thread
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up
Their outfits remind me of those retro nobel vampires.
Thats badass!

Another reason why I like Morlun his outfit is totally boss.

Yep definitely an awesome character.

Can't wait for him to get more appearances. As much as it's cool seeing Daemos I am more wanting to see Morlun. He is giving off some Herald level power so I want to see more of it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 08:37 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Strength Level (continued)

Morlun is able to easily snap the neck of a Spider-Man from an alternate universe. Note how easy this was for Morlun.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/208...722176.jpg.html

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 09:38 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Also the quality of these scans are quite dodgy as it's from Amazing Spider-Man #9 and it was just leaked a day before release. I will upload better pics tomorrow.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 4th, 2014 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 09:39 PM
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

wow Morlun is scary and to be that powerful.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 03:10 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by DrDoomsday-360
wow Morlun is scary and to be that powerful.

Definitely so. Looking forward to more appearances from him.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:57 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Morlun travels to the Universe of the cartoon Spider-Man and kills him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/208...C4xTaP.png.html

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 10:46 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Actually I think that's the Hostess ad universe: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/...uterhostess.htm

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:11 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Actually I think that's the Hostess ad universe: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/...uterhostess.htm

Ah okay, my mistake.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 03:54 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Speed

Morlun moves so fast that he evades the Spider Senses of 4 Spider's standing right next to him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/214...844247.jpg.html

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 05:08 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

After seeing Galan show the comic I had to download it when I got back from College.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 05:15 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Morlun and family.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 06:34 PM
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

blink damn all those spider-men heads, they remind me of the adams family but only way more disturbing and creepier.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 07:27 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I'm gonna revamp this soon. Some changes and formatting I would like to change here and there.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:05 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I'm gonna revamp this soon. Some changes and formatting I would like to change here and there.

Make sure to include what Ezekiel says about his bunker. 2 scenes from "Coming Home" arc:

When Ezekiel shows it to Petey and describes it in detail and later, when beaten Parker reconsiders Ezekiel's offer only to find out that nothing will save him since Morlun has "tasted" his essence.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Make sure to include what Ezekiel says about his bunker. 2 scenes from "Coming Home" arc:

When Ezekiel shows it to Petey and describes it in detail and later, when beaten Parker reconsiders Ezekiel's offer only to find out that nothing will save him since Morlun has "tasted" his essence.

Yeah I did miss a few bits. Mainly because this is quite a while ago I made this thread now (2 years or something ). And back then I made my respect threads by having a subscription to Marvel Unlimited on my iPad. With which I would open comics. Individually screenshot each page and crop the black border the iPad makes on each page and then finally upload the feats.

It sucks when you obey copyright/ownership laws evil face

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Time flies... good to see that the links are still working.

I should redo Gorgon's thread (f*cking imageshack), but not feeling like doing it now.

Jinzin once promised to revamp the whole Wolverine thread, including all the updates people posted over the years and adding a lot in general, but he's only lurking now.

Smaller threads with characters having few appearances are so much easier to handle...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote