KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invisible Woman vs Dr.Doom

Invisible Woman vs Dr.Doom
Started by: eaebiakuya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eaebiakuya

Invisible Woman vs Dr.Doom

Who wins ?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 10:50 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

No brainer, surely?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 10:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No brainer, surely?

It is.

Invisible woman stomps

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:18 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

Doom should, though they just made her win for some reason.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 06:38 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Yeah, in an actual comic I doubt the writers would ever let Doom win this fight. But take out CIS/PIS Doom should be really able to win a solid majority.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 12:00 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Didn't this fight happen recently?....Sue won.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 12:32 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

WWMS?

(What would Mindset say?)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 12:35 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Dr. Doom. He took down Sentry for a moment.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 02:16 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Dr. Doom. He took down Sentry for a moment.

I don't recall that. i recall Bob breaking through his defenses in less than 5 seconds. Doom placed himself in mortal danger by messing with Bob on a metaphysical level. it was a good idea for his to give up that avenue of attack.

CIS off? Sue can beat a lot of people. Her powers could literally push a characters brain out of their ears, and nose before the battle ever becomes serious.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:05 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Dr. Doom cut off Sentry's head. It stopped him for a moment anyhow. It was more than anyone else was capable of at the time.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:22 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Stoic
I don't recall that. i recall Bob breaking through his defenses in less than 5 seconds. Doom placed himself in mortal danger by messing with Bob on a metaphysical level. it was a good idea for his to give up that avenue of attack.

CIS off? Sue can beat a lot of people. Her powers could literally push a characters brain out of their ears, and nose before the battle ever becomes serious.

Dr. Doom cut off Sentry's head. It stopped him for a moment anyhow. It was more than anyone else was capable of at the time.

As far as I know there has never been any such incident.

Only time Doom has affected Sentry that bad was when he used a spirit reversal spell on him. Which risked unleashing the Void, which was why it affected him that bad. (which is what Stoic was speaking of I believe)

(Taken from the respect thread.)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1/2179423-1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1/2179424-2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1/2179425-3.jpg

Doom has never decapitated Robert though.

In fact it's generally Sentry giving the beating to Doom. Whether it's ripping his mask off or bursting through his magical protections.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 20th, 2014 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:26 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Actually Morgan Le Fay was allied to Dr. Doom's at the time Dr. Doom cut off his head.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Actually Morgan Le Fay was allied to Dr. Doom's at the time Dr. Doom cut off his head.

Okay, could you care to show me scans of this happening?. I have never once seen this if it's true.

I mean Morgana has been decapitated by Sentry but that's about it.

I really have no recollection of such a thing happening if it ever did. (not calling you a liar just stating I have never heard or seen it before.)

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 20th, 2014 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:38 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Only time Doom has affected Sentry that bad was when he used a spirit reversal spell on him. Which risked unleashing the Void, which was why it affected him that bad. (which is what Stoic was speaking of I believe)

In fact it's generally Sentry giving the beating to Doom. Whether it's ripping his mask off or bursting through his magical protections.

Yes that was what I was referencing. I don't recall, or know of any time that Doom severed Bob's head?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:40 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I don't have scans or I'd show you. I don't even have the old comic books I used to have or I'd look it up for you. Needless to say it didn't kill Sentry only bought Dr. Doom time to survive against him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:41 PM
Mindset

Generally?

You act like they've had a lot of fights.

Also, the times you mentioned were when Doom was fighting other people and Sentry caught him unaware.

As for this thread, Doom flays IW and wears her skin.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:43 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Stoic
Yes that was what I was referencing. I don't recall, or know of any time that Doom severed Bob's head?

Yeah exactly I have no visual recollection of such a thing ever happening. As far as I know Bob has never been decapitated by anyone (unless you count UA #15 as one)

It may be a mix up with Morgana Le Fay being beheaded or something.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:43 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Mindset
Generally?

You act like they've had a lot of fights.

Also, the times you mentioned were when Doom was fighting other people and Sentry caught him unaware.

I'm using generally in the context that in the the times they have clashed Sentry has generally delivered the victory. Didn't mean in terms of how many fights more of a display of how domineering they were when they engaged in one.

Sure he may have been caught out once but in all honesty I don't believe it would make much difference either. Sentry didn't directly engage in a fight with him more than just walking through his force fields. Even if he had been focused on him I don't see Doom stopping him in any way.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 20th, 2014 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:44 PM
Mindset

I'm using generally in the context that in the the times they have clashed Sentry has generally delivered the victory. Didn't mean in terms of how many fights more of a display of how domineering they were when they engaged in one.
So the 2 times when Sentry attacked Doom while Doom was fighting other people.

OK.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:45 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't have scans or I'd show you. I don't even have the old comic books I used to have or I'd look it up for you. Needless to say it didn't kill Sentry only bought Dr. Doom time to survive against him.

I know that Bob pulled Morgana's head off like he was picking grapes, but I'm not sure about Doom getting the best of Bob. You may be correct, I just have no recollection of the event. Even so, Sue has a different power set than Bob. She's nowhere near as powerful, as I'm sure many people will agree, however she may not need to be. like I said, her powers make her truly dangerous if she were ever willing to go for broke.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:47 PM