KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » - Hyperion -

- Hyperion -
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Werewolf582
>Implying you didn't even read the scan sad

I doubt Superman has a feat that comes close to two universes.

"By the time the Worlds were about to touch, he was all that remained of them. Hyperion held them Apart".

Two Planets. Try harder to make this feat Universal.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:03 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

"The cascading energy collapsing two entire universes."

You were saying?

I posted it on the very first page.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:04 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

"The cascading energy collapsing two entire universes."

You were saying?

I posted it on the very first page.

This is not a contradiction. He held two Planets apart till the pressure was to big on them and they broke. Nothing more. Two planets that are not as durable as a Herald.

Hard time understanding somethin as simple?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This is not a contradiction. He held two Planets apart till the pressure was to big on them and they broke. Nothing more. Two planets that are not as durable as a Herald.

Hard time understanding somethin as simple?

No but you do seem to be ignoring the entire feat thumb up

Not surprising.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:08 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

No but you do seem to be ignoring the entire feat thumb up

Not surprising.

No I don't ignore it, I take it for what it actually IS without bias or fanboyism. Two Worlds, Two planets, on Hyperion in between and the pressure of two Universes pushing till the Planets, that are not as durable as a herald, break and the Universes collapse in each other.

You don't get it?

Not surprising.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:10 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

If Superman did the same feat as Hyperion did, what would that feat be considered ?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:10 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So don't try to use any low feats then.

Hyperion would because Hyperion > Superman

Your right, he's not superman. He is a clone with better feats smile

You said Hyperion doesn't have any low feats.

No, he has two notable feats and his combat record is severely lacking.

Anybody who gets oneshotted and shouts "AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE" by a blast from Starbrand when Thor tanked the same blast is by default lower than superman.

big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He held two universes back away form each other...not two planets. Remember, it was the universes pushing against each other and Earth was the center piece. Hyperion prevented both Universes from touching 'temporarily' and the strain from the prevention caused both universes to explode in which, he tanked it with ease.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

bias or fanboyism.

two Universes

Not surprising.

Words that describe you.

Confession Accepted.

And now your copying me.

Not surprising.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:13 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Supermex
If Superman did the same feat as Hyperion did, what would that feat be considered ?

Superman and Captain Marvel lifted a book that contained the multiverse itself. How strong would they be? Infinitely stronger than this Hyperion, right?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

If Superman dud the same feat as Hyperion, what would that feat be considered?

A Planetary feat that solidifies the bench pressing feat. Similar to the brainiac ship and Doomsday feat solidifying it, though to be fair, they were better.

On the contrary, if Superman would do this the Marvel fans would see it as planetary at best and most likely a cheese feat that can't be used because he didn't replicate it.

Oh this was exactly the reaction of the Marvel front to the Bench pressing feat, that was completely dismissed till Superman had the Brainiac feat!

Back then, I was schocked by the double standard of the Marvel hypocrites!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:14 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Words that describe you.

Confession Accepted.

And now your copying me.

Not surprising.

So if you take it as Universes, you take Supermans FC feat as lifting Infinity?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:15 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
He held two universes back away form each other...not two planets. Remember, it was the universes pushing against each other and Earth was the center piece. Hyperion prevented both Universes from touching 'temporarily' and the strain from the prevention caused both universes to explode in which, he tanked it with ease.

That's not what happened.

carver9

He's lowballing everyone (marvel) not called Superman. It's best to ignore his response and decide on the ft yourself.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:16 PM
Werewolf582

Originally posted by abhilegend
You said Hyperion doesn't have any low feats.

No, he has two notable feats and his combat record is severely lacking.

Anybody who gets oneshotted and shouts "AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE" by a blast from Starbrand when Thor tanked the same blast is by default lower than superman.

big grin

No I didn't. Pym did.

Superman has worse combat feats.

Batman hurt superman, along with green lantern and Wonder woman. All who are below Hyperion.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:17 PM
Werewolf582

So if you take it as Universes, you take Supermans FC feat as lifting Infinity?

Going off topic isn't helping.

He was also amped in that.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:18 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No I didn't. Pym did.

Superman has worse combat feats.

Batman hurt superman, along with green lantern and Wonder woman. All who are below Hyperion.

Yes, that's what you did.

He has better feats too. That's what matters. Show me Hyperion ripping an above herald level being in half or shattering an abstract's physical form with one attack.

Captain America tanked a blast that severely injured Hyperion. We can play this game all day long.

erm

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Going off topic isn't helping.

He was also amped in that.

Amped? laughing out loud

Concession Accepted.

Not surprising.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:20 PM
Werewolf582

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, that's what you did.

He has better feats too. That's what matters. Show me Hyperion ripping an above herald level being in half or shattering an abstract's physical form with one attack.

Captain America tanked a blast that severely injured Hyperion. We can play this game all day long.

erm

Lying isn't helping you. Pym said it not me.

Show me a feat that replicates Hyperions. Batman also hurt spectre, is he above abstract beings now?

Captain America beat King Thor, Hulk, and many other heralds.

Also

Cap > Batman

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 01:27 PM