KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worthy Hulk VS DCNU Doomsday: TO THE DEATH

Worthy Hulk VS DCNU Doomsday: TO THE DEATH
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Then i'll ask again:
Does this version of Hulk have the "angrier stronger" ability? If he does i say he wins.

He never showed it but honestly, does he even need it? The guy effortlessly ripped adamantium apart with one hand and then afterwards he crushed enchanted Uru with ease.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Crushing enchanted Uru...

(please log in to view the image)

Not only that. The guy took out a gang of Wendigos and monsters just by flinching.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...d972c5.png.html

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 02:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Nul stomps with ease.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 02:11 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Extreme ease? sad

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 02:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Extreme ease? sad

Based on?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 02:13 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
They also kept saying that the Juggernaut was invulnerable.

But obviously he wasn't.

And obviously someone more powerful than the one powering him could hurt him.

This might be hard on you, being from Herochat and all(read: pit of despair where the abscess, the scum, the literal pus of other comic forums gather to procreate), but people don't seem to gather here to tout hyperboles and writer interviews. They're here to debate using feats and the like and not, and I can not emphasize this enough, not blind hyperboles that have no basis in comics.

Given that we debate using feats and such, there are very few people (aside from Stoic, Carver, Tony Stark and a few other troglodytes) actually accept infinite fallacies as arguments. Especially when it's in the case of things like the Hulk's strength which is something that while it certainly grows it has proven to be insufficient many, many times over. The most recent being against Sun God, or in Nuul's case, against Thor.

So please, strive to be better.

Thank you.

At the risk of sounding trollish, my being from HC has never come up in all the months i've been here. I just showed up and started posting.
I even made a specific point to stay out of the HC is down thread, so, you bringing that up now that its back up seems like YOU are trolling ME.
You and i have butted heads before and we will again, with me coming out the better as usual. No need to bring other sites into this.

I'm done with this thread now, except to say that, i believe Hulk wins. In a slugfest DD plays into Hulk's shtick.
Anyone who disagrees with me is, of course, welcome to their opinion.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 11:47 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up Riv.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 12:20 AM