KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman & Captain America vs Lizard

Batman & Captain America vs Lizard
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

And how fast does Hulk heal? And how strong is Hulk?

Cap has occupied him. Long enough for Bats to break out his toys.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:19 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

That was pis there is no pis in this thread.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:22 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What else is PIS? You've put two guys who do these things so regularly, you can't call it PIS anymore.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

You bring up Captain America being able to keep Hulk occupied imo would be pis. Lizard has speed strength agility reflexes healing a tall that he can use as a weapon or defense on his side, they might last a little while don't not to long.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:45 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What other showings of Batman/Cap are examples of PIS? Just so I don't bring them up again.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:55 AM
golem370

You only brought up one Captain America and the Hulk.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 10:40 AM
DarkSaint85

Yeah but I don't want to bring something up, then you shoot it down because you think it's PIS.

Me: How about this?
You: NO, PIS.
Me: OK, how about this?
You: No, PIS.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 10:46 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

I'd say Lizard. Those pheromones and telepathy would clinch it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 02:33 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wouldn't the willpower of Cap negate that? Or is that PIS as well?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 03:25 PM
Stoic
Avenger

The Black Cat has shredded the Lizard up when she was completely riled up. I think that this team could easily do the same. They have the moves, and expertise as fighters to make this a one sided affair IMO.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 03:31 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

When was this? I only recall her hitting him once and that was before the upgrades. And it didn't do much.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 03:54 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
When was this? I only recall her hitting him once and that was before the upgrades. And it didn't do much.

She made him retreat, and it was from more than one hit. Can't recall the issue, but she was tearing him apart.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 03:59 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Google this:

Marvel comics Black Cat mauls the Lizard pics

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 04:02 PM
SamZED

Thnx, found it. Not sure if it's canon but I'd say it's an extremely low showing for Lizzy. Also he's been upgraded twice in the past two years.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 04:59 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Stoic
The Black Cat has shredded the Lizard up when she was completely riled up. I think that this team could easily do the same. They have the moves, and expertise as fighters to make this a one sided affair IMO.

Now THAT's some PIS

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 07:44 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

My gut says the duo, but that's because I read comics. It's how it would go down if it were written. Forum fights are an odd duck, because the same rules don't always apply. And there's the matter of Lizard's many Spidey fights, and other feats. I mean, Bane famously broke Batman. Lizard should be able to go all "Sentry v. Ares" on Bats if he gets a hold of him.

I'll just waffle and concede that either side could win, and either side has the means to take out the other. Taking too hard a stance on either side is probably folly. Gun to my head, I'd nudge the duo to 6/10, but w/e.

Last edited by Digi on Oct 21st, 2014 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 08:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Digi
My gut says the duo, but that's because I read comics. It's how it would go down if it were written. Forum fights are an odd duck, because the same rules don't always apply. And there's the matter of Lizard's many Spidey fights, and other feats. I mean, Bane famously broke Batman. Lizard should be able to go all "Sentry v. Ares" on Bats if he gets a hold of him.

I'll just waffle and concede that either side could win, and either side has the means to take out the other. Taking too hard a stance on either side is probably folly. Gun to my head, I'd nudge the duo to 6/10, but w/e.

THIS.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:35 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

the lizard is too fast strong and has a healing factor.. he makes quick work of batman

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 10:27 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Both Bats and Cap are both bullet timers when fighting at their best. Combining that fact with their supreme fighting skill, then they can defend against the lizard's physical attacks rather easily.

They also have the advantage of numbers.
Meaning, it is much harder defending against two attackers than one.
And it is much harder for lizard to attack one when another is attacking him.

Batman has gadgets that can either one shot lizard or at least greatly affect him.

There is no way the team is losing to the lizard. ABC logic through Spider-man is faulty since Spidey never fought Lizard to the best of his abilities.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:13 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by h1a8
ABC logic through Spider-man is faulty since Spidey never fought Lizard to the best of his abilities.

Your conclusion aside, I'd refute this particular point. Lizard has ripped up webbing and really gone at Spidey many times. You can't use individual fights where Pete's trying to talk to Connors and pulling his punches, and say that always happened.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote