KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » SUPERS OOC

SUPERS OOC
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

No worries. Nothing has really gone on. It's holidays season so I fully expect this place to slow down.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 11:11 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Would you like me to post or do you wanna give mel achance to post.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 12:39 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm okay with you posting something.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 08:41 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I'm not. Get in line, damn it!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: (Starry knows I'm kidding. smile)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 05:12 PM
Sacred Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Sacred Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm really hoping things kick back up after the holidays.

And why haven't you joined, Sacred?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 07:29 PM
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Given how busy I keep myself, I doubt I'll be able to. I barely managed with the one I did join, let alone stacking another on top of it. Besides, I don't know what Hero High is. Lol.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2014 11:37 PM
Sacred Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Sacred Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

You should join Sacred, don't think Teen Titans is going anywhere and you don't need to know anything about Hero High since Supers is it's own story just inspired by the old story. O I'll see if i can post soon, been busy with family popping up since Thanksgiving, its exhausting keeping up with them...I feel so old lol.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 08:40 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Heeeey, its no problem, Starry. I fully expected this to slow down around this time. I don't think it'll really be going anywhere until after Christmas. So, we're all good.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 05:23 AM
starryknight

Holidays are over time to rp! stick out tongue

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 07:18 PM
The Big O
The Original O

^This

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2015 10:06 PM
S W LeGenD
not-S_W_LeGenD

RTJ

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 08:45 PM
S W LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S W LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S W LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S W LeGenD
not-S_W_LeGenD

sorry double post

S W LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S W LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S W LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S W LeGenD
not-S_W_LeGenD

How to edit posts?