KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » - The Defenders -

- The Defenders -
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

- The Defenders -

Hellcat
Hulk
Dr.Strange
Valkyrie
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Namor

Can the ( Defenders ) survive, succeed or do they die replacing Batman, Superman, G.L Hal, Wonder Woman, M.Manhunter, Flash and Cyborg in the Justice League full roster.

Can the Defenders clear all the JLA storylines and events sents the start of Dcnu to now?

Plz remember that the Defenders will get integrated with the rest of the JLAers not mentioned up top, so there not alone if the story or event called for it in the Justice League original run.

Hellcat replaces Batman
Hulk replaces Superman
Dr.Strange Replaces G.L Hal
Valkyrie replaces Wonder Woman
Ghost Rider replaces M.Manhunter
Silver Surfer replaces Flash
Namor replaces Aquaman

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 09:58 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Who replaced cyborg

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 10:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who replaced cyborg

Nobody..

Cyborg is still there on the JL Team..

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 10:27 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Yup

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 10:31 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

They failed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 10:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

They failed.

Cuz of what reason?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 11:09 PM
tkitna

Defenders certainly have some firepower, but the thing they are missing is a good strategist. Not sure if they could do it.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:46 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

They fail.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:53 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Supermex
Cuz of what reason?

Hellcat is not suitable to replace Batman.

In their first big meet, when Superman was fighting the other members, Hulk would kill Hellcat and Strange.

Without allies, Hulk would then get stuck on Apokolips.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:33 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by tkitna
Defenders certainly have some firepower, but the thing they are missing is a good strategist. Not sure if they could do it.

Both Valkyire and Namor have Generaled their own Armys

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 10:33 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

In their first big meet, when Superman was fighting the other members, Hulk would kill Hellcat and Strange.

I hate saying this but I agree with this post. Overall, the team doesn't have the mentality the JLA have, especially during their first meeting.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 11:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

There is nobody suitable to replace Batman.

Without allies, Hulk would then rule Apokolips.
FTFY.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 11:48 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Both Valkyire and Namor have Generaled their own Armys

I don't know. I'd feel a whole hell of a lot better following Batman or Captain America into battle then either of those two egomaniacs.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 11:57 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

I don't know. I'd feel a whole hell of a lot better following Batman or Captain America into battle then either of those two egomaniacs.
thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 01:29 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

They failed.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Badabing
FTFY.

LoB's stance is starting to make sense....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:01 AM
HulkIsHulk

Re: - The Defenders -

Originally posted by Supermex
Hellcat
Hulk
Dr.Strange
Valkyrie
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Namor

Can the ( Defenders ) survive, succeed or do they die replacing Batman, Superman, G.L Hal, Wonder Woman, M.Manhunter, Flash and Cyborg in the Justice League full roster.

Can the Defenders clear all the JLA storylines and events sents the start of Dcnu to now?

Plz remember that the Defenders will get integrated with the rest of the JLAers not mentioned up top, so there not alone if the story or event called for it in the Justice League original run.

Hellcat replaces Batman
Hulk replaces Superman
Dr.Strange Replaces G.L Hal
Valkyrie replaces Wonder Woman
Ghost Rider replaces M.Manhunter
Silver Surfer replaces Flash
Namor replaces Aquaman

namor aquaman is good. Surfer flash okay. Hellcat comes nowhere near batman in stats nor in intwlligence tech or experience or skills. She can nver replace him in amy sense except membership.

hellcat doesn't come anywhere near batman ins trength durability prep intelligence or anything. Unless Hulk gets flight, no - even if he does its doubt. Both act very differently in different situations. As a physical powerhouse I beleive Hulk can outshine Superman, but Superman is a lot more than that. Valkyrie is a joke in comparison to WW. Vastly inferior is speed or strength, less skilled, no healing, blunt force durability is much lesser, has none of WW's verstality, especially the lasso which is one of the JL's greatest tools. While GR has somethings going on for him that MM doesn't have he can't replace Jon'z in stats and the most important this, MM's telepathy which is one of the League's biggest assets. Dr Strange will be in big overtime. With Classic Dr strange in the group, I could see the Defenders bringing a slight increase in power output, but the power distribution is pretty uneven so this replacement will not do

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:53 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

True, but i would consider myself safer under protection fron Namor or Valyrie than Batman or Cap, and better, a much better chance to be avenged.

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:54 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Valkyrie and Dr. Strange are decent tacticians in their own right.

Namor is poor at everything he does.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 10:14 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

kill no. Better is ditch them and go somehwere else. The big teamwork came in a lot after than that for League.
About being the Leader, Strange can be very persuasive when he needs to be, but nowhere like Cap, or MM for that matter.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 10:34 AM