KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You couldn't beat yourself if you tried

You couldn't beat yourself if you tried
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Juggernaut Xavier dominates 616 wheelchair Xavier

Jane Foster Thor defeats 616 Jane Foster

Peter Porker beats Peter Parker

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 02:44 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Ultimate Namor ANNIHILATES 616 Namor!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 01:23 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

No he doesn't

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 01:25 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No he doesn't

He does!

Ultimate Namor KILLS the 616 fraud!

Ultimate Namor is stronger, faster, and more versatile.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:39 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I've actually argued pro Ultimate Galactus as well...

Ultimate Galactus withstood a universe creating/destroying attack (Ultimate Reed Richards fired the Ultimate version of the Ultimate Nullifier at Galactus) and wasnt close to being destroyed (it only lost 20% of its mass as a result of the attack); 616 Galactus has been dropped by far less...

Ultimate Galactus was only temporarily stunned by a combined psionic attack from everyone on Earth combined, and that attack was amped by Shield technology; if memory serves me correctly, Thanos had some limited succcess against Galactus solo psychically...so once again, an argument can be made for Ultimate Galactus being superior to 616 Galactus in this respect.
Well, of course 616 Galactus will have more low feats.

In that same vain, he has more high feats.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 03:23 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What level were those super powered beings? Galactus wiped out what like 3 star systems...im sure the watcher that owned tried to shield himself. Being one shot killed from an attack is alot more impressive than actively fighting back and losing imo

The power level of the superpowered beings is never stated, so what I am about to say is all purely speculation...

I am thinking that they were all atleast Low Herald...

I am basing this conclusion upon the fact that that race of superbeings flew into space and directly engaged Gah Lak Tus under there own power (no environment suits)...

I am thinking that that alone is beyond the scope of just about any Meta; atleast any Meta I can think of off the top of my head...

Beating 1 billion Low Heralds at once in just a few minutes is a pretty strong combat feat...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:03 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Mindset
Well, of course 616 Galactus will have more low feats.

In that same vain, he has more high feats.

No doubt...

The point is that an argument can be made for Ultimate Galactus being stronger than 616 Galactus...

Its not an airtight argument, but it can be argued reasonably...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:06 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No doubt...

The point is that an argument can be made for Ultimate Galactus being stronger than 616 Galactus...

Its not an airtight argument, but it can be argued reasonably...
Ignore my post, I used the wrong "vain".

(please log in to view the image)

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:23 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:24 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Most of the AoA characters could beat their earth 616 counterparts.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 03:43 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^Not Exodus

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 03:43 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by krisblaze
^Not Exodus
William stryker, Graydon creed, weapon omega (wolverine), and nightcrawler all could.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 03:50 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by deathslash
William stryker, Graydon creed, weapon omega (wolverine), and nightcrawler all could.

Wolverine? I doubt it.

Deadpool couldn't. Psylocke couldn't. Juggernaut couldn't. Jean couldn't.

Hell, by virtue of simply being in the AOA storyline and nowhere else, most of them probably wouldn't pull it off.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 04:54 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by krisblaze
Wolverine? I doubt it.

Deadpool couldn't. Psylocke couldn't. Juggernaut couldn't. Jean couldn't.

Hell, by virtue of simply being in the AOA storyline and nowhere else, most of them probably wouldn't pull it off.
you are aware that in the AoA reality, wolverine obtains a death seed and becomes apocalypse's successor right? As a matter of fact, weapon omega fought wolverine, deadpool, psylocke, and several other x-men at the same time. Also, didn't AoA jean have access to the Phoenix force? By virtue of most of the AoA characters being more ruthless than their 616 counterparts would allow several of them to win.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 05:21 AM