KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs Asajj Ventress

Who takes this?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Asajj Ventress 4 22.22%
Revan 14 77.78%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revan vs Asajj Ventress
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Hence why I don't think comicvine is good for anything other than respect threads...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
If this were comicvine Ventress would destroy.

A seasoned KillerMovies debater of any topic would destroy anyone on ComicVine's argument.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
This is no joke. This is the absolute most perfect thing I have ever read.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:10 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
If this were comicvine Ventress would destroy.

Not really lol. Every single debater worth their salt on Comic Vine can and has chosen Revan as the victor in that fight and sometimes even against opponents like Maul, due to how powerful he is.
quote:
Hence why I don't think comicvine is good for anything other than respect threads...

LOL. What is it everyone hates about Comic Vine on this site? As long as the trolls/Marco's stay out of our threads we generally have a productive discussion.
quote:
A seasoned KillerMovies debater of any topic would destroy anyone on ComicVine's argument.

Not really lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:33 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ILS
Not really lol. Every single debater worth their salt on Comic Vine can and has chosen Revan as the victor in that fight and sometimes even against opponents like Maul, due to how powerful he is.

LOL. What is it everyone hates about Comic Vine on this site? As long as the trolls/Marco's stay out of our threads we generally have a productive discussion.

Not really lol.

1. Their grammar is trash. Horrible, awful trash. 2. Half the time, from what I've seen, they have absolutely never had any idea what they were talking about. People on Comicvine to this day still believe that Vitiate can easily defeat Sidious, as well as Revan can defeat him.

I left Comicvine and came here because the arguments here aren't immature, and dumbfounded.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:41 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
1. Their grammar is trash. Horrible, awful trash. 2. Half the time, from what I've seen, they have absolutely never had any idea what they were talking about. People on Comicvine to this day still believe that Vitiate can easily defeat Sidious, as well as Revan can defeat him.

I left Comicvine and came here because the arguments here aren't immature, and dumbfounded.

You're debating with the wrong people on Comic Vine, then. If you went and bumped a Sidious vs Vitiate thread on Comic Vine, this very day, and posted that Vitiate stomps, you'd either have a troll agree with you or any good debater take apart your argument. You can't take examples of idiots posting nonsense and say that's the stick standard for all Comic Vine users. I've seen my fair share of bullshit on this site. And actually, I can name plenty of users who have good grammar over there. The users who don't have good grammar generally don't have English as a first language.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:43 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The ComicVine debaters are rather poor. I have defeated ShootingNova (your head guy) in every Revan debate we had together.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 10:53 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Revan is a solid tier above.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 10:55 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The ComicVine debaters are rather poor. I have defeated ShootingNova (your head guy) in every Revan debate we had together.

Riiiiiiight

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:11 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He actually has, as many as I have seen anyway.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:14 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I kind of doubt it. If he did it was probably before Nova had re-vamped the way he interprets Revan's feats. Over the past few months people on Comic Vine began viewing a bunch of characters in a different light.

Ant just kind of has this fanatical tendency to shove Revan down everyone's throats and claim anyone who isn't a Revan encyclopedia like himself has to be a bad debater.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:22 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

thumb up x sideways 8

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:50 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up

Fixed for ya

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:06 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by ILS

There is a heavy PT bias, certain members are practically worshiped on there, and there is too heave an emphasis on following the norm.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:07 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by ILS
I kind of doubt it. If he did it was probably before Nova had re-vamped the way he interprets Revan's feats. Over the past few months people on Comic Vine began viewing a bunch of characters in a different light.

Nope. I debated him on Revan's combat abilities, Revan's raw power, Malaks combat abilities, Revan vs Traya, and Malak vs Bastila/Revan. I'll get you the debates if you would like me too. He's not a very good debater.

I will admit thought that while I respect Nepthys, his opinion and quality on these forums have dropped drastically. Many members no longer listen to one who puts Bane above Sidious or Tol Braga above Anakin.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:10 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
There is a heavy PT bias, certain members are practically worshiped on there, and there is too heave an emphasis on following the norm.

There really isn't a PT bias. Characters like Revan, Kyle Katarn, Vader, Saba Sebatyne, Leia, Traya, Kyp Durron, Malgus ect all receive pretty high praise. I don't think you could list one Comic Viner who likes PT more than any other era, especially considering most of the big name debaters over there have opted to stop posting Clone Wars threads altogether.

Nobody is forcing anyone to follow the norm. Whatever that is. I bump heads with people on CV all the time because I feel like shitty characters are put on a pedestal because either someone wants them to be better recognized, or someone wants to play devils advocate for them.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:12 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I will admit thought that while I respect Nepthys, his opinion and quality on these forums have dropped drastically. Many members no longer listen to one who puts Bane above Sidious or Tol Braga above Anakin.

I didn't say I put Tol Braga above Anakin, I said he approaches him and I didn't say I put Bane over Sidious, I said they're on the same level. If you're going to insult me at least get the facts right.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:14 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Even Intrepid says they wank PT. That says something

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:14 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Intrepid got along with nobody on Comic Vine and got banned for trolling. I wouldn't really take his word for anything.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:16 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Even Intrepid says they wank PT. That says something

thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:16 PM