KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Krayt vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress

Darth Krayt vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Darth Krayt vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress

All characters in their most powerful incarnations.

Can the duo defeat an inferior Dark Lord as they've failed utterly against Darth Sidious?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul and Savage. Krayt's lightning could be problematic but he isn't killing both of them with it simultaneously. They're simply too formidable as a joint threat for him to realistically overcome.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:24 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Maul deflected Sidious's lightning in deleted scenes and pinned him down. Well you can ignore the TK feat but Maul certainly can deflect lightning,

Considering both of their feats, Krayt's TK is not better than Maul's, I say they are matches at that good.

Maul certainly can be a good match for Krayt, adding Savage is secures the victory.

Last edited by Marco1907 on Oct 24th, 2014 at 07:45 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krayt is one of the more.. revered characters on this site, so I was being moderate with my post.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:33 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Actually, I think we can ignore everything from a deleted scene that hasn't even been properly edited/created.

The TK feat is just a proof of why this version of the fight is completely trash.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
Actually, I think we can ignore everything from a deleted scene that hasn't even been properly edited/created.

The TK feat is just a proof of why this version of the fight is completely trash.

But they certainly did something there, I mean why did they change their battle location ?

That scene can add to blu-ray edition.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Krayt

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Why? Sidious was caught off guard, it happened to Vitiate too.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:41 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I'm not saying Krayt wins or anything. Just that that scene looks pretty stupid to me and can't be the proof of Maul's capability of resisting Sidious' lightning. Even if the scene were to be taken seriously, we all know that Sidious was toying with them so there is no reason to believe that he went all out with his lightning there.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:42 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Vitiate received a force energy off guarded. It was a momentary thing and Revan never held control over him with the force. Its not the same thing here.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:45 PM
Nargaroth

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Revan hurled Vitiate back while the latter was focusing on dominating the former's mind. Maul, on the other hand, pinned Sidious to a wall, and the latter was unable to get free, not to mention that he wasn't distracted. Huge difference. Good thing that this portion of the fight was removed.

Last edited by Nargaroth on Oct 24th, 2014 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Savage gets downed by lightning no problem then Krayt grabs Maul and makes his stomach explode.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Savage has ''astonishing skills with lightsaber'' though messed

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:19 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by ILS
Krayt is one of the more.. revered characters on this site, so I was being moderate with my post.

On YOUR site, people are claiming ROTS Sidious can 1v3 speedblitz Nihilus, Talzin and Vitiate, the latter 2 of which have prep. So lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
On YOUR site, people are claiming ROTS Sidious can 1v3 speedblitz Nihilus, Talzin and Vitiate, the latter 2 of which have prep. So lol.
It's not "MY" site, it's a site I post on, therefore I don't pick up the baggage of what other people say.

Secondly, you could not list one speed feat for any of those characters that would allow them to keep up with or perceive Sidious. Anakin has seen sub-light ships moving in slow motion, and has speed feats like appearing to be in multiple places at once, yet Sidious was moving too fast for him to perceive properly. Likewise, Sidious has moved faster than Maul can see several times. To say Nihilus, Talzin or Vitiate can do any better is wishful thinking at best.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:28 PM
Trocity

Whoa, crazy. So you ACTUALLY think he'd win that? Interesting..

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't say anything about winning. I'm no expert on any of those characters and I don't pretend to be. I'm simply saying that Sidious can fight faster than any of them can perceive with a lightsaber, at least going by Legends Canon standards. You can call me crazy but I don't see what's so unreasonable about what I said.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:30 PM
Nargaroth

Originally posted by ILS
It's not "MY" site, it's a site I post on, therefore I don't pick up the baggage of what other people say.

Secondly, you could not list one speed feat for any of those characters that would allow them to keep up with or perceive Sidious. Anakin has seen sub-light ships moving in slow motion, and has speed feats like appearing to be in multiple places at once, yet Sidious was moving too fast for him to perceive properly. Likewise, Sidious has moved faster than Maul can see several times. To say Nihilus, Talzin or Vitiate can do any better is wishful thinking at best.

Yes, but these people are vastly more powerful than Maul, especially Nihilus in my opinion. Besides, Sidious speedblitzing Anakin is a direct contradiction of the movies, considering that the latter wasn't there during Palpatine's fight against Mace.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

So how do we differentiate between his EU showings and how he fared against Talzin in TCW? There's no way ROTS Sidious is beating a prepped Vitiate AND Talzin, with Nihilus there as well it's just overkill.

Last edited by Trocity on Oct 24th, 2014 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:32 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nargaroth
Yes, but these people are vastly more powerful than Maul, especially Nihilus in my opinion. Besides, Sidious speedblitzing Anakin is a direct contradiction of the movies, considering that he wasn't there during Palpatine's fight against Mace.

So what has power got to do with speed, exactly? I wasn't disputing their power, I was disputing their ability to perceive Sidious in motion.

I'm honestly done with the "but it didn't happen in the movies" "it's different in New Canon" BS people bring into Legends debates. In the RotS novel, which is canon to some degree, Sidious moves faster than Anakin can see. It's a different depiction of the event from the movie but it's still a depiction nonetheless. And there are other examples of Sidious moving too fast for characters to see, i.e, Fisto, Kolar, Tiin, Windu, Maul...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:34 PM