KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kong: Skull Island (2016)

Kong: Skull Island (2016)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Jordan Vogt-Roberts blasts CinemaSins

http://www.darkhorizons.com/kong-sk...apart-critique/

I like his retaliation there. I agree that those videos are dumb. I don't even like them with movies I agree suck.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 02:37 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Grand Regent

Skull Islang was amazing, that cinema sins phuck can go jump off a cliff.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 05:17 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang

I think the HISHE site got it pretty spot on to be honest...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 12:17 AM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Really? Everywhere from Wikipedia to toho kingdom cite that as the ending I believe.

quote:
The endings of the USA and Japanese versions are basically the same, despite the popular but erroneous story of Godzilla winning in the Japanese version. In both versions the fight ends with only King Kong emerging from the Ocean and swimming home: the only minor difference is that in the Japanese version both monsters emit roars on the soundtrack after the film ends , while in the U.S. version only King Kong's roar can be heard on the soundtrack.

i don't see it as either side winning, But if that's how you wish to interpret it and let the myth go on.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 12:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I remember this argument as a kid when me and my friends first saw it on a TBS channel. I went with the argument "Of course We see Kong swim away and not Zilla. Kong is an Ape so he would swim on the surface,and Zilla would swim away under the surface because he is an amphibious reptile".

GET YOUR SCIENCE RIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Mathew

Good movie guys.
I really enjoyed a lot.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:32 AM
John Mathew is currently offline Click here to Send John Mathew a Private Message Find more posts by John Mathew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Director for the vs film said there will be a definitive winner. Place your bets, losers.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

I will take Godzilla.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:36 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by playa1258
I will take Godzilla.
Your opinion makes me nauseous.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

At least they won't puss out and have a draw.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:56 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

At least they won't puss out and have a draw.
Didnt see that coming either. One fanbase is going to be pissed. Can't wait to see Kong give it to him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:58 PM
Mindset

I will take Godzilla.
weeb

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:12 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Director for the vs film said there will be a definitive winner. Place your bets, losers.

I guess to be able to place a bet on this, I would have to ask of the 2 movies out so far...Whose movie made the more money?

But then seeing as how this Franchise seems to be Toho Focused. The safe money would be with the Big G.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I guess to be able to place a bet on this, I would have to ask of the 2 movies out so far...Whose movie made the more money?

But then seeing as how this Franchise seems to be Toho Focused. The safe money would be with the Big G.
Shut your anti American mouth with your pro Japanese Zilla stance.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:39 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Shut your anti American mouth with your pro Japanese Zilla stance.

IT is all bout da MONEY Son!!!!!!!

And the Hollywood Studios gotta Pay that Sweet Sweet Money to Rent the Big G name!

They would probably prefer if Kong could bring in the money since he is kind of Public Domain-ish.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:54 PM
Khazra Reborn
Grand Regent

If they're the same size Kong should win no contest, his frame is much more fitting for close quarters fighting. I can't imagine they would do Godzilla dirty like that though, the universe seems centered around him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:05 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Big G would have actual Claws and a armored skin. Plus the Back Spines can be both defensive and offensive. Same goes for his tail. He got that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:12 PM
StiltmanFTW

+ ranged attack

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:22 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Flyattractor
IT is all bout da MONEY Son!!!!!!!

And the Hollywood Studios gotta Pay that Sweet Sweet Money to Rent the Big G name!

They would probably prefer if Kong could bring in the money since he is kind of Public Domain-ish.
So you believe Kong should win since thy don't need to pay Toho.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:25 PM