KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kong: Skull Island (2016)

Kong: Skull Island (2016)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Big G would have actual Claws and a armored skin. Plus the Back Spines can be both defensive and offensive. Same goes for his tail. He got that.
Kong is quicker and much smarter in a fight than the instinctive Zilla.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yet to be proven how "Smart" 21st Cent Big G isl

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yet to be proven how "Smart" 21st Cent Big G isl
So you didn't see the film.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Saw both of em. Got the Old School OG KKVsGZ On the Blu-Ray!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So what did you mean by its yet to be proven how smart Zilla is.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:14 PM
vansonbee
Isee

Is this movie worth watching? My sibling got a copy and asked me to watch it together, but I'm unsure if its worth my time. cool

What you rate it out of 10?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 08:49 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would say it is at least 8 times better then Godzilla 14

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 08:52 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by vansonbee
Is this movie worth watching? My sibling got a copy and asked me to watch it together, but I'm unsure if its worth my time. cool

What you rate it out of 10?
Definitely worth watching. It is worth owning. What the hell are you waiting for ?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:40 PM
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by quanchi112
Definitely worth watching. It is worth owning. What the hell are you waiting for ?

I thought it was really good as well. Did not think I would like oreily in it but the scene with him and the crew talking in the boat cracked me up

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 11:29 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Apparently Kong is going to be the biggest we've seen in Kong vs Godzilla.

http://comicbooksgalaxy.com/godzill...nt-day-setting/

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:57 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Nice, interested in seeing him out of his awkward teenage years.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Even if he was larger than Goji he would still be at a large disdvantage. Willl be interesting to see this. I'm much more interested in seeing Rodan,Mothra and Ghidorah in 2019 thi

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 10:41 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

With Kong getting bigger & facing Godzilla, I just hope it plays out on Skull Island rather than another city block getting demolished (as usual).

Hell, it would even be more epic if the story follows the Hallow Earth theory even more & features underground scenes that break out into the surface world.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:53 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yes! I am really digging the Hollow Earth and reminds me of Seatopians and Megalon.

Imho, Kong should be around 3/4 og Gojis height and about half the weight. I'm heavily biased towards Godzilla but Kong really shouldn't win without either a huge amp or outside assistance.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:41 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ "Say 'What' Again! I dare you!!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Skull Island could become monster island.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 06:41 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm heavily biased towards Godzilla but Kong really shouldn't win without either a huge amp or outside assistance.

Both franchises have a huge fanbase...neither one is gonna win over the other.

There's definitely going to be a 3rd/4th element that will force both Kong & Godzilla to team up.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:00 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That's fine with me to actually. I kinda wish they would have saved Ghidorah for a bigger threat. I kinda feel like whoever they fight would be a downgrade to him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:48 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

BWAHAHAHAAA!!! laughing

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 04:16 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote