KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doc Samson vs Colossus

Doc Samson vs Colossus
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Doc Samson vs Colossus

Regular Samson. Fight takes place on Miami beach.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 06:13 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Colossus

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 06:34 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Colossus

Loses six battles out of ten after a good fight.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 07:18 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Bentley
Loses six battles out of ten after a good fight.

Why do you think this? The Hulk (Green Scar) said that Colossus would have given him trouble at one time, but that he was different now, just before he broke his arms. How is Samson stronger than Peter?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 07:48 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Samson had an upgrade during World War Hulks. Maybe Piotr can give him a run for his money, but I'd believe Doc is stronger.

Also, lip service from Hulk is ok, but nothing to jump over to hype.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 08:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Colossus is such a failure he'd find a way to KO himself before the fight even started.

Samson for the overwhelming majority.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 08:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Bentley
Samson had an upgrade during World War Hulks. Maybe Piotr can give him a run for his money, but I'd believe Doc is stronger.

Also, lip service from Hulk is ok, but nothing to jump over to hype.

But the OP is calling for regular Samson.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 08:35 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

But the OP is calling for regular Samson.

"Regular" Samson battle Savage Hulk for 6+ hours and held his own. He later tussled for a little bit with Herc/Wonderman/dehydrated Namor/Iron Man, they dog piled him and he threw them off him.

Samson would break Colossus.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 08:39 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by zopzop
"Regular" Samson battle Savage Hulk for 6+ hours and held his own. He later tussled for a little bit with Herc/Wonderman/dehydrated Namor/Iron Man, they dog piled him and he threw them off him.

Samson would break Colossus.

Didn't Pete beat the Hulk in less than a few minutes when they fought in a lake? That makes me believe that he would beat Samson in less.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 08:53 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Samson broke his hand punching the Hulk once iirc. He's also ben bruised badly from Hulks beatings. Colossus is way tougher.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 08:59 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Didn't Pete beat the Hulk in less than a few minutes when they fought in a lake? That makes me believe that he would beat Samson in less.

You seem to be forgetting that was with Lockheed's help. For some odd reason, Lockheed's flames wrecked Hulk and he ran away, Colossus caught up to him as he was cooling off by a river/pond.

Prior to that, Kitty had to jump in and save him from a beating.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:06 PM
Stoic
Avenger

You seem to be forgetting that was with Lockheed's help. For some odd reason, Lockheed's flames wrecked Hulk and he ran away, Colossus caught up to him as he was cooling off by a river/pond.

Prior to that, Kitty had to jump in and save him from a beating.

True, i did forget about Lockheed in that particular meeting, but then again look at how many times the Hulk has beaten up on Samson. Didn't the Rhino tune Leonard up once as well? How do you get more fail than Rhino?

You may have a solid point though, Samson has a chance of winning, but I wouldn't give him the majority. Even if he defeated Pete, he would in no way destroy him. That's taking it way too far.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:10 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So Hulk has to be at 100% to beat Colossus?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:11 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

BMW I like how some people overlook the fact that Colossus states Hulk isn't as weak as he thought and he's reacting fast.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:16 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

True, i did forget about Lockheed in that particular meeting, but then again look at how many times the Hulk has beaten up on Samson. Didn't the Rhino tune Leonard up once as well? How do you get more fail than Rhino?

You may have a solid point though, Samson has a chance of winning, but I wouldn't give him the majority. Even if he defeated Pete, he would in no way destroy him. That's taking it way too far.

Samson admitted recently that he held back/doubted himself during his entire career as a hero and even then he's been more impressive than Colossus.

@juggernaut74
Go hunt for the scans, I'm not in the mood now. Lockheed's fire WRECKED Hulk to the point that he ran away screaming. There was something seriously wrong with Hulk that issue.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:16 PM
carver9

Samson admitted recently that he held back/doubted himself during his entire career as a hero and even then he's been more impressive than Colossus.

@juggernaut74
Go hunt for the scans, I'm not in the mood now. Lockheed's fire WRECKED Hulk to the point that he ran away screaming. There was something seriously wrong with Hulk that issue.

Yeah, it weakened him tremendously to the point that he was straining for breath. Crazy issue and Hulk was seriously damaged.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 09:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'd take Samson for the majority.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:17 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

There is no way Samson is beating colossus.
It will be a little close but colossus would be easily the superior

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:47 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by h1a8
There is no way Samson is beating colossus.
It will be a little close but colossus would be easily the superior

I got that feeling as well, but I could be wrong. up until recently, I thought that the Thing would walk all over Samson. In retrospect, i have always believed that Petey would do the same to the Thing. being composed of sturdier materials and everything that goes along with that kind of thinking.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 02:05 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Colossus wins this.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:37 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote